Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 01:38:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228119 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 75 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread  (Read 265792 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1340 on: June 14, 2011, 03:09:54 PM »

From Sebastian:

Interesting. Hanging with James Durbin from American Idol. He tells me he wanted to sing 18 & Life on AI but was told hes not allowed to, its "not cleared". Who makes these decisions & why ? How? He was told he could do a bon jovi song but not skid row. Very interesting. & shitty

Photo: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=9260487&l=7649c24154&id=26257129808

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1341 on: June 15, 2011, 01:29:34 PM »

SEBASTIAN BACH: New Album Title, Release Date Revealed - June 15, 2011

Former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach has set "Kicking & Screaming" as the title of his new solo album, due on September 27 via Frontiers Records. The CD was produced by Bob Marlette (BLACK SABBATH, SHINEDOWN, ATREYU, FILTER) and features young virtuosic guitarist Nick Sterling and drum pro Bobby Jarzombek (HALFORD, RIOT, ICED EARTH). The follow-up to 2007's "Angel Down" was mastered at Precision Mastering in Los Angeles with Tom Baker.

Commented Bach, "I could not be happier with my new album, 'Kicking & Screaming'. The songs, performances and sound quality are beyond what I could have ever imagined. This is my best record yet and I can't wait for all of you to crank it!"

The "Kicking & Screaming" album cover will be created by artist Richard Villa. According to Sebastian, it will feature "the hottest model in the land" ? presumably referring to his new girlfriend, 25-year-old model Minnie Gupta ? "and reflect the lyrics as well as the brutality of the music. It's gonna be rock 'n' roll to the 9th degree album ? very heavy, cool, trippy and nightmare-ish."

Bach previously stated about his new solo material, "This CD will follow along the lines of 'Skid Row', 'Slave To The Grind', 'Subhuman Race' and 'Angel Down'. If you like rockin' guitar riffs, high-energy songs and performances, deadly drums of doom, and ear-shattering screams, we got your rock right here!" He also described the songs as "heavy, interesting, classic sounding, modern sounding, completely rock 'n' roll ? just how we like it!"

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=159451

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1342 on: June 27, 2011, 12:16:58 PM »

Cool

'American Idol': James Durbin performs Skid Row while promoting tour

Durbin performs two classic tunes from Skid Row, 18 and Life and I Remember You

http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-phoenix/james-durbin-performs-skid-row-video

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1343 on: June 27, 2011, 07:44:14 PM »

From Sebastian:

Video Shoot Tomorrow!

Tomorrow we shoot 2 Videos for the new CD "Kicking & Screaming" ! Nick Sterling & Bobby Jarzombek fly into Hollywood tonight & the Videos will be directed by Devin DeHaven for Fortress Television. We are actually going to have 3 videos but one of them is mainly Live in Concert. So, we shoot 2 concept videos tomorrow & then run through the 3rd song to intersperse the Live Footage with studio video footage. Its gonna be a fun day I really look forward to seeing Nick & Bobby again , those kooks ! I am happy Frontiers Records is making good on their promise & we will actually have videos for this record ! Right on !!!

"Kicking & Screaming" In Stores Worldwide September 27 !

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1344 on: July 05, 2011, 12:38:32 PM »

I wonder what this will turn out to be.

From Sebastian:

DMC, Mick Mars, Sebastin Bach, and Travis Barker! Whats that all about? Yall gonna soon find out!!!!!? YEAHHH!! bamaLAM!

17 hours ago via Facebook

gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1345 on: July 05, 2011, 02:33:18 PM »

I think video shoot or perhaps a Lil side project or something in that line
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1346 on: July 05, 2011, 10:09:49 PM »

I wonder what this will turn out to be.

From Sebastian:

DMC, Mick Mars, Sebastin Bach, and Travis Barker! Whats that all about? Yall gonna soon find out!!!!!? YEAHHH!! bamaLAM!

17 hours ago via Facebook

We can only hope it has something to do with a comet, a spaceship, purple blankets and matching Nikes.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1347 on: July 06, 2011, 02:49:50 PM »

nervous  hihi

Sebastian Bach to Be Tested for Rabies After Bar Incident

Jun 28th 2011

The Canadian rocker has been court-ordered to get tested for rabies.

The unusual demand is the result of an arrest last November at Riley's Old Towne Pub in Bach's hometown of Peterborough, Ontario, where Bach was charged with assault and accused of biting bar owner Jim Kakouros.

http://www.noisecreep.com/2011/06/28/sebastian-bach-to-be-tested-for-rabies-after-bar-incident/

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1348 on: July 08, 2011, 01:27:57 PM »

Maybe the artwork will look better over time.

SEBASTIAN BACH: 'Kicking & Screaming' Artwork, Track Listing Revealed - July 8, 2011

Former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach will release his new solo album, "Kicking & Screaming", on September 27 via Frontiers Records. The CD was produced by Bob Marlette (BLACK SABBATH, SHINEDOWN, ATREYU, FILTER) and features young virtuosic guitarist Nick Sterling and drum pro Bobby Jarzombek (HALFORD, RIOT, ICED EARTH). The follow-up to 2007's "Angel Down" was mastered at Precision Mastering in Los Angeles with Tom Baker.

"Kicking & Screaming" track listing:

01. Kicking & Screaming
02. My Own Worst Enemy
03. TunnelVision (featuring John 5)
04. Dance On Your Grave
05. Caught In A Dream
06. As Long As I Got The Music
07. I'm Alive
08. Dirty Power
09. Live The Life
10. Dream Forever
11. One Good Reason
12. Lost In The Light
13. Wishin'

Bonus tracks:

14. Jumpin' Off The Wagon (on physical CD/DVD editions only)
15. Ain't There Yet (iTunes exclusive)

Cover here: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=160475
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 01:35:00 PM by FunkyMonkey » Logged

overmatik
« Reply #1349 on: July 08, 2011, 03:51:57 PM »

I hated the cover. These CG artworks usually end up very ugly. Iron Maiden's dance of death is the classic example...
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1350 on: July 09, 2011, 12:32:24 PM »

KICKING & SCREAMING will be released on September 27th via Frontiers Records in North America and September 23rd in Europe and is produced by Bob Marlette (Black Sabbath, Shinedown, Atreyu, Filter). The album will be available in three separate configurations: jewel box CD, deluxe digipak with bonus track and bonus DVD and double LP gatefold vinyl. The recording features young virtuosic guitarist Nick Sterling and drum pro Bobby Jarzombek (Halford, Riot, Iced Earth), as well a guest appearance by noted guitarist John 5 (Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie) on ?TunnelVision?.

The first single from the album will be the title track, ?Kicking & Screaming?; look for it to impact at radio in mid-August.

Sebastian Bach On Tour 2011 "August 27th, Grand Junction, CO - ROCKJAM" ...Colorado! Finally!!!

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1351 on: July 10, 2011, 11:47:56 PM »

sebastianbach Sebastian Bach
?@StevenAdlerSite: @sebastianbach Good luck on ur new CD. Cover and title r awesome. Love ya, u GIANT fucking viking.? thanks alot buddy !!

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1352 on: July 13, 2011, 05:12:24 PM »

Cool

Sebastian Bach LIVE in Los Angeles July 30 w Camp Freddy! X-Games Party! Downtown! Let's Rock Mothertruckers @billymorrison

14 hours ago via Facebook

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1353 on: July 14, 2011, 11:55:43 AM »

SEBASTIAN BACH To Release 'Kicking & Screaming' Digital Single In August - July 14, 2011

Former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach will release his new solo album, "Kicking & Screaming", on September 27 via Frontiers Records. The CD was produced by Bob Marlette (BLACK SABBATH, SHINEDOWN, ATREYU, FILTER) and features young virtuosic guitarist Nick Sterling and drum pro Bobby Jarzombek (HALFORD, RIOT, ICED EARTH). The follow-up to 2007's "Angel Down" was mastered at Precision Mastering in Los Angeles with Tom Baker. A digital single containing the album's title track will precede the full-length effort on August 23.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=160684

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1354 on: July 21, 2011, 04:42:34 PM »

From Sebastian:

Just Approved final Gatefold-Sleeve VINYL Edition of "Kicking & Screaming". Man did I have fun. It is so cool that Vinyl is making a comeback & I can't believe we are releasing a gatefold Album COVER IN 2011! The packaging is perfect & I can't wait to hear the music analog stlye on my turntable!

Also approved the Deluxe CD / DVD Edition! Can't tell you the details on this yet but STAY TUNED because the DVD included in the Deluxe Edition will BLOW YOU ALL AWAY. It's way beyond what I could have imagined . Could not be more proud & stoked for you all to watch this DVD, it is amazingly put together & the quality is superb !

Spending today & tomorrow doing 11 Domestic & International interviews on the new album, in USA, Germany, Spain, Finland & Italy... look for these to hit magazines soon!!

KICKING & SCREAMING SINGLE AVAILABLE AUGUST 23
KICKING & SCREAMING CD / LP / DELUXE CD / DVD EDITION
AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 23 EUROPE
SEPTEMBER 27 NORTH AMERICA

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1355 on: July 21, 2011, 07:00:21 PM »

BLABBERMOUTH.NET
SKID ROW Bassist: We Got Rid Of SEBASTIAN BACH In The '90s And Never Looked Back http://dlvr.it/c1ptJ
10 hours ago
in reply to @BLABBERMOUTHNET

@sebastianbach
Sebastian Bach
@BLABBERMOUTHNET If this makes even one of you stop asking me "when are you getting the band back together" then good. IT'S NOT HAPPENING .

5 hours ago via web

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1356 on: July 21, 2011, 10:41:06 PM »

They got rid of baz and were never heard from or made a decent song again.

that new singer is terrible.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #1357 on: July 22, 2011, 08:22:27 AM »

Always dug this tune: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoDOHY5QyQs

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #1358 on: July 22, 2011, 09:37:27 PM »

Always dug this tune: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoDOHY5QyQs

My god, that sounds like a really bad Creed impersonation. The singer even looks just like Scott Stapp.

How could they go from the brilliance of songs like Wasted Time, Quicksand Jesus, In A Darkened Room to absolute garbage like Ghost?

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #1359 on: July 26, 2011, 11:32:25 AM »

Sebastian Bach was in front of me on line in a Deli in NYC last night lol.  It was right before a Black Veil Brides show at Gramercy Theater.  I didn't say anything to him, he was about to eat dinner and I didnt want to be a pain in the ass.  I saw him at the show too.  He doesn't live that far from me, I usually good for running into him a concerts and stuff a lot...cool stuff
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 75 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: