Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 09:25:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 75 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread  (Read 266374 times)
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #1260 on: December 11, 2010, 08:37:10 PM »

I can't get enought of Baz's new song Awake, really is catchy as hell.  Smiley

This is the kind of music that should be on the radio, and be up the charts. Where's the love for real music gone, Sebastian should have countless No 1's under his belt, under his solo name. Angel Down was amazing, and by the looks of it, his new album will be out of this world.

Sebastian said it's only gonna get worse, in an interview a while back. And I agree, the music industry is losing it's way. As long as I know I'm listening to real art, I'm content to let everyone else waste their ears on crap.

Can't wait Sebastian 4 the album, let's rock.  Grin
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1261 on: December 14, 2010, 09:36:25 PM »

More on the producer search from Sebastian:

Just talked to 2nd producer abt next cd . Super nice guy with great ideas & killer track record ! I am so happy that both producers I have spoken with really dig the demo cd . Both said they were "surprised" how much they liked it! Dunno how to take that but I think there's a compliment in there somewhere haha! & just like "slave to the grind" & "angel down " both producers said it was "heavier" than they thought it would be. Ahh yes my plan is working haha! I know what I've put out in the past & I know what's next in your iPod with my name on the screen. Trust me when we are done with this cd it will rip your head off. Talking to 3rd producer tomorrow going to the dudes studio . Gonna be hard to pick these are all top level guys!

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #1262 on: December 15, 2010, 08:30:46 PM »

More on the producer search from Sebastian:

Just talked to 2nd producer abt next cd . Super nice guy with great ideas & killer track record ! I am so happy that both producers I have spoken with really dig the demo cd . Both said they were "surprised" how much they liked it! Dunno how to take that but I think there's a compliment in there somewhere haha! & just like "slave to the grind" & "angel down " both producers said it was "heavier" than they thought it would be. Ahh yes my plan is working haha! I know what I've put out in the past & I know what's next in your iPod with my name on the screen. Trust me when we are done with this cd it will rip your head off. Talking to 3rd producer tomorrow going to the dudes studio . Gonna be hard to pick these are all top level guys!

At least there are some people in the music industry, who still have some common sense when it comes to what rocks. I'm sure Sebastian will choose the best one, he always seems to find the best talent out there.  Smiley
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1263 on: December 20, 2010, 05:19:57 PM »

SEBASTIAN BACH Boozing It Up In Hollywood (Video) - Dec. 20, 2010

TMZ.com has posted video footage of former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach "pounding wine from the bottle and smoking a funny-looking cigarette with his pal Sen Dog from CYPRESS HILL" last night (Sunday, December 19) in Hollywood, California. Also appearing in the clip are Dave Lombardo (SLAYER) and his constant companion of the past year and a half, Rita Haney, longtime girlfriend of late PANTERA/DAMAGEPLAN guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=151212

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1264 on: December 30, 2010, 02:43:00 PM »

Smiley

NEW DEMO CD Report !

by Sebastian Bach on Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 9:11am

Lance HaunRogue December 16 at 1:43pm Report

A Wild Ride with Sebastian Bach!

Last night I had the pleasure of spending some time with legendary rock vocalist, Sebastian Bach! Sebastian and I met online and discovered that we had many similar interests, heroes and some coincidental life experiences that gave us a lot of common ground to build from... so, while he was here in San Diego I offered to take him downtown and find a nice dinner spot and then hang out for awhile and talk over some good food, live music and perhaps a few drinks at a fun night spot... and that we did!

I met Sebastian at his hotel bar with my son, Landon, and after a bit of chatting and a couple of photos, we hit the road! On the way to drop Landon off, Sebastian asked if we wanted to hear the demos for his NEW CD!!!! Um.... HELL YES!!!!

So Sebastian plugged in his ipod, gave my volume knob an enthusiastic crank to 11, and proceeded to melt our fucking ears, with song after song of intense musicianship, well-crafted harmonies, and that searing vocal prowess that all who love Sebastian have come to expect... but this time he's taking it all the way... he's taking no prisoners!!!

It was like our own mini-concert in the cab of my car, as Sebastian air jammed and sang along to each nuance of the songs for us, I could feel how pumped he is about this record, he is just amazed with his guitarist, Nick Sterling, and rightly so! This kid is AMAZING!!! He has that intuitive phrasing that is so soulful, but it is perfectly mixed with speed and precision that is remarkable for a player of his age!

The first of the 13, YES 13 tracks was a monster, and even as a demo it sounds thunderous, I can't imagine how badass it will sound once it is produced and mastered for the final cut! And better still, I can't imagine how badass it will be live!!!

There is also a really cool tune (I'm not privy to any of the track titles) that has a very modern feel to the verses, with a digital artifact sound to the guitar tone, and then it rises to an in-your-face chorus, that will make any fan of Sebastian's work in Skid Row smile ear to ear!

And there is a ballad that is... crushing... it's a haunting lyric! I would quote it here, but I know that Sebastian doesn't want to give it away... it is gonna be his biggest hit ever, it's so heartfelt and beautifully sung, that it really affected me... you'll see! Wink YOU'LL SEE!!!!!

So... Sebastian and I dropped my son off and headed for dinner, where we had good food, wine, and heard a jazz fusion band play for awhile (Jimmy Love's was the place, great salmon btw!!!) and we talked and laughed a lot Smiley

Then we headed to Whiskey Girl for drinks and a lot of head turning, where Sebastian took it all in stride - he is very nice and gracious to his fans, and likewise, the fans were awesome as they approached and gave him praise and took photos etc.

The only downer of the night, was my parking in a 5 Star parking lot that closed at midnight!!! So I had to leave my car and get a ride from my buddy and workmate at Church of Steel, Evan (THANK YOU EVAN!!!)

Evan came to get us, and after a street magician had made Sebastian's $100 bill vanish and reappear, we called it a night, and we dropped Bas back at his hotel. Bas, you are the best bro!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

All in all, the night was a blast! But the highlight for me, was hearing the new album like that... in the car, with Sebastian and my son, who incidentally, loves metal music, and in particular Sebastian!

"Dude!" Sebastian said to Landon and I, "You are the first fans to hear this shit!!!!" as he turned around in his seat; his fingers rotating the volume knob... "Are you ready to get your minds fuckin' blown?!?!"

Yes Sebastian! We're ready!!! BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!

by Lance HaunRogue

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=485390158346

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1265 on: December 31, 2010, 11:17:01 AM »

That's unfortunate...from Sebastian:

Sebastian Bach

For the record, my wife & I have decided to separate. In all but every way, we
have actually been separated since last April. We have tried to work things out
for the sake of our family but it has become apparent that our differences at
this point are irreconcilable. In 2011 we go our separate ways.

about an hour ago

http://www.facebook.com/sebastianbach/posts/160751383971723

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #1266 on: December 31, 2010, 03:51:47 PM »

yes it's unfortunate, but Sebastian will be fine, he's a strong cookie. He has alot of business to take care of at the moment, like his album and hopefully live dates. He needs to keep busy, but I'm not worried about him, he is a savage animal, he will be ok.

Here's to Sebastian.

beer
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1267 on: January 01, 2011, 06:44:29 PM »

yes it's unfortunate, but Sebastian will be fine, he's a strong cookie.

Yeah, it really is.  I just saw he posted this on Facebook Dec. 20th:

Sebastian Bach

Christmas, like life, is really about one thing: love. Life without love is unbearable. There is no Christmas without love. To all of you in love together this Christmas season, I salute you. You got the only Christmas present that matters, at all.

dogrose tina
Opening Act

« Reply #1268 on: January 02, 2011, 08:14:10 AM »

I still can' believe it. They looked so happy together. But it seems to be true. This is so sad. And it makes it hard to believe in love.  Whos next? Bono? I hope not!
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #1269 on: January 03, 2011, 11:18:34 PM »

Well check this video out, they seem to be getting on really well here. But maybe, they both knew it was over at that point, and was just being really good friends, who knows.  Undecided

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TmXoC4B6GY

This video is only a few months old, so at least they are still on good terms.  ok
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1270 on: January 04, 2011, 03:18:31 PM »

From Sebastian:

I will be singing LIVE in YOUR LIVING ROOM Wednesday nite! Stay tuned for rockin' details !

10:56 PM Jan 2nd

@coffeebreak22 sworn 2 secrecy! All I can say is if u dig my scene plan on staying home tomorrow nite .. Or get ready to fire up the Dvr #fb

about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to coffeebreak22

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1271 on: January 05, 2011, 12:30:04 PM »

From Sebastian:

I will be singing LIVE in YOUR LIVING ROOM Wednesday nite! Stay tuned for rockin' details !

Fallon or Carson Daly's show?

I'm at NBC Universal (30 Rockefeller Plaza, btw 49th & 50th St, New York) w/ 8 others

about 1 hour ago

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1272 on: January 05, 2011, 08:01:56 PM »

From Sebastian:

Fallon or Carson Daly's show?

I'm at NBC Universal (30 Rockefeller Plaza, btw 49th & 50th St, New York) w/ 8 others

sebastianbach Sebastian Bach   
I will be singing LIVE TONIGHT on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon !!! NBC TV 12:35 with Tim McGraw & Sean Lennon !!... http://fb.me/yhu8zJTx
about 1 hour ago

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1273 on: January 05, 2011, 08:07:10 PM »

SEBASTIAN BACH To Perform On Tonight's 'Late Night With Jimmy Fallon' - Jan. 5, 2011

Former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach will perform on tonight's (Wednesday, January 5) edition of NBC-TV's "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" show alongside country music superstar Tim McGraw and Sean Lennon (son of John Lennon and Yoko Ono). The program will air at 12:35 a.m. ET (technically early Thursday morning, January 6).

Photo: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=151880

PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #1274 on: January 06, 2011, 12:59:27 AM »

just saw sebastian.. it was very cool
he sang the "power ballad" of the oregon university ducks

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1275 on: January 06, 2011, 12:55:28 PM »

Here's video of Sebastian's appearance on Jimmy Fallon last night:

Sebastian Bach?s Power Ballad for The University of Oregon

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/blogs/2011/01/sebastian-bachs-power-ballad-for-the-university-of-oregon/

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #1276 on: January 06, 2011, 07:17:13 PM »

Here's video of Sebastian's appearance on Jimmy Fallon last night:

Sebastian Bach?s Power Ballad for The University of Oregon

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/blogs/2011/01/sebastian-bachs-power-ballad-for-the-university-of-oregon/

Haha, that was really cheesy, but in a good way.

And I tell ya, no one else could have pulled that off, and Sebastian did whilst making it rock like hell.  ok

Rock on Sebastian.  Grin
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #1277 on: January 06, 2011, 08:34:29 PM »

he will be there again today presenting the videoclip

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1278 on: January 06, 2011, 09:56:27 PM »

SEBASTIAN BACH's 'Ducks' Video To Premiere During Tonight's 'Late Night With Jimmy Fallon' - Jan. 6, 2011

The official video for "We Are the Ducks" ? the "power ballad" about respecting the power of the University of Oregon football team (Oregon Ducks) which was performed by former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach during last night's (Wednesday, January 5) edition of NBC-TV's "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" show ? will make its debut on tonight's "Fallon" episode.

Commented Bach: "Hey, I'm glad you all dug the live show last night! Yesterday during the day I recorded the studio version of the song, and also filmed a video for the song at the same time! Tonight on 'Late Night With Jimmy Fallon' will be the premiere of the video! All-new footage different than last night!"

"Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" will air at 12:35 a.m. ET (technically early Friday morning, January 7).

"We Are the Ducks" reportedly features references to some of the places and things that make Eugene special ? including mentions of the Willamette River, coach Chip Kelly and the team's much-talked-about spread offense.

According to KPTV, Fallon said there are Ducks and Auburn Tigers alums who work on his show and that they flipped a coin to see who would receive the power ballad.

"Every school has a fight song, but no school has its own power ballad," Fallon said.

The Ducks and Tigers meet Monday in the BCS national championship game.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=151950

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1279 on: January 07, 2011, 02:59:47 PM »

SEBASTIAN BACH's 'We Are The Ducks' Video Released - Jan. 7, 2011

The official video for "We Are the Ducks" ? the "power ballad" about respecting the power of the University of Oregon football team (Oregon Ducks) which was performed by former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach during the January 5 edition of NBC-TV's "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" show ? made its debut on last night's "Fallon" episode. You can now watch the clip below.

"We Are the Ducks" features references to some of the places and things that make Eugene special ? including mentions of the Willamette River, coach Chip Kelly and the team's much-talked-about spread offense.

According to KPTV, Fallon said there are Ducks and Auburn Tigers alums who work on his show and that they flipped a coin to see who would receive the power ballad.

"Every school has a fight song, but no school has its own power ballad," Fallon said.

The Ducks and Tigers meet Monday in the BCS national championship game.

"We Are The Ducks" lyrics

It's game day in Eugene
And the kick off time is set
As the sun rises over the Willamette
Wearing yellow and green
A quick pit stop for beer
At the Steelhead on Pearl, we cheer
Many rivals have come
To take on the Ducks
It's them versus us
We are the Ducks from Oregon
We'll fight to the end
And we're here to play and we're playing to win
We are the Ducks
From Oregon
Our boys are prepared
With coach Kelly in charge
And secret "spread offense" on cue cards
Shoulder to shoulder we yell and sing
And lift up our Ducks to victory
We love a good challenge
but take it from us
Don't f**k with the Ducks
We'll fight to the end
And we're here to play and we're playing to win
We'll fight to the end
And we're here to play
And we're playing to win
We are the Ducks

Video: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=151980

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 75 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: