Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 10:00:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 75 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread  (Read 266393 times)
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #1240 on: November 16, 2010, 01:50:04 PM »

We don't know what really happened yet, so don't get calling Baz stupid for no reason. Did you watch the interview with the person who was actually there?. Even he said it got blown out of all proportion, so you can't blame it on Sebastian.

I still don't get the part about a warrant being out for him for the last 6 years, by Toronto police. Sebastian opened for GN'R in Toronto this past January, I know I was there. So why didn't the police get him then, his name was up in god damn lights, couldn't have been that hard.  Roll Eyes
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1241 on: November 16, 2010, 02:38:47 PM »

He shouldn't have smashed the wine glass on the floor, that was dumb, but did the incident have to end in an arrest?  I don't think so.

And Sebastian was leaving the bar when the owner "grabs him from behind" -- did he want him to pay for the glass?  Or clean up the mess?

Shouldn't have happened.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1242 on: November 16, 2010, 03:22:53 PM »

Sebastian has posted a short message:

I am now free. I'm going through some rough times rite now & all of your support means everything to me.http://j.mp/aU4Tdi

about 1 hour ago via Facebook

And:

A mischief charge from 2004 against former Skid Row frontman Sebastian Bach were withdrawn in a Toronto court Tuesday morning.

The charges had stemmed from an incident at a Toronto strip club.

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1243 on: November 16, 2010, 04:39:00 PM »

I am now free. I'm going through some rough times rite now & all of your support means everything to me.http://j.mp/aU4Tdi

Cool

From Duff McKagan

@sebastianbach call me if you need dude....

19 minutes ago via web in reply to sebastianbach

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1244 on: November 16, 2010, 05:04:52 PM »

A little more on Sebastian:

SEBASTIAN BACH - Released From Custody, Pays Fine, Returns Home

The latest update in former SKID ROW vocalist SEBASTIAN BACH's run-in with the law comes courtesy of Kevin Connor from The Toronto Sun:

Sebastian Bach was in a Toronto court room Tuesday for trashing Filmores strip club back in 2004 after staff refused to give him the naked pictures on display of his wife taken when she was a dancer in 1988.

"I met my wife in 1984 and we have been together ever since," Bach said outside court after the charges against him were dropped and he agreed to pay a $250 fine. "When she was a teenager she did some topless pictures for the club. In 2004 I was walking by the club and went in and they had her picture up like she was a dancer there that night."

He was arrested in a Peterborough bar Monday and charged with mischief, assault and possession of marijuana.

The bar has already sold the surveillance video inside and outside the bar to TMZ, which has posted it on its website.

Bach was in Peterborough ? where he was raised ? dealing with the estate of his father who recently passed away.

"It is no fun doing that. Packing up your father's life and putting it in a truck. It is so final," Bach said. "I tried to drown my sorrows and things just got out of hand."

Howard Adams, president of Filmores says he was shocked to learn that Bach was in the country.

"I didn't think he was allowed in," Adams said. "He owes me a lot of money."

When Bach couldn't get at the picture of his wife which was behind Plexiglas, he threw an ashtray through a $12,000 etched glass picture with the Filmores logo behind the bar.

"Most guys who marry one of the girls are just happy to get her out of a strip club and don't mind the pictures. The more he drank the more he wanted that picture," said Adams, who still has the picture. "You may see that poster on eBay."

Adams still has the video of Bach smashing the etched glass picture and says he is going to phone TMZ to see if they want to buy it.

http://www.torontosun.com/news/torontoandgta/2010/11/16/16168846.html
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 05:07:11 PM by FunkyMonkey » Logged

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #1245 on: November 16, 2010, 05:47:54 PM »

Cool

From Duff McKagan

@sebastianbach call me if you need dude....

19 minutes ago via web in reply to sebastianbach

Wow, It's so nice to see that gesture from Duff to Baz.  Wink
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1246 on: November 16, 2010, 06:16:42 PM »

I thought Sebastian had quit drinking though  Huh

He was the nicest guy of the tour really, very patient and always with a smile on his life, i went from being a fan to a super fan of Sebastian, the guy is just awesome!

Oh My God i cant deny this...
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1247 on: November 16, 2010, 08:04:09 PM »

Why are they bringing up a warrant from six years ago.

I bet Baz has been to Toronto a few times during the past six years, most notibly when I saw GN'R in Toronto in Jan, he opened for them. So why didn't they jump on him then, makes no sense.

Seems like they want him for this bar incident and also want to hit him with as much dirt they can find, so they are bringing up an incident from 6 years ago too.

I hate the police.  rant

why say u hate the police just because some spoiled rockstar committed crimes and is now being punished properly?

If u hate the police so much, please don't call them if someone ever breaks into your home or threatens you or loved ones.

just completely stupid to make that kind of statement.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1248 on: November 16, 2010, 10:55:02 PM »

Sebastian Bach was in a Toronto court room Tuesday for trashing Filmores strip club back in 2004 after staff refused to give him the naked pictures on display of his wife taken when she was a dancer in 1988.

http://www.torontosun.com/news/torontoandgta/2010/11/16/16168846.html

On Wednesday 17th November 2010, @sebastianbach said:

http://m.torontosun.com/16168846.1 for the record: @mariabach was never a stripper or a dancer at any time in her life. She was a waitress at this place thats all. She did this picture when we were teenagers trying to pay the rent. The fact that they still use her picture 25 years later means 2 things: her beauty is timeless. & this place hasn't found a better looking girl in 25 years . You fuck with my wife, & you fuck with me. Why this place cant show a little class is beyond me, & way beyond them obviously.

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1249 on: November 19, 2010, 01:31:46 PM »

Bar Pal Comes To Bach's Defense

November 18, 2010

PETERBOROUGH, Ont.  A close friend of rocker Sebastian Bach has come to the defence of the former frontman for Skid Row, disputing much of what?s been said about Sunday night?s events.

Bach, 42, was charged early Monday with assault, mischief and possession of marijuana after a glass at Riley?s Olde Towne Pub was broken and the owner, Jim Kakouros, was bitten on the hand.

Judd Smoke was with Bach Sunday night and said many of the allegations against Bach -- including statements that Bach demanded star treatment and heckled and cursed at staff -- aren?t true.

?That didn?t happen,? Smoke said.

Bach had been in town for a few days, wrapping up a few details related to his late father?s estate, Smoke said. Bach, whose real last name is Bierk, grew up in Peterborough.

Bach, he said, had recently come off a world tour with Guns N' Roses, wanted to keep things low-key and just wanted to go out for dinner.

?He?s not looking to be a rock star.?

There were seven people in their group that night, he said.

They ordered a few drinks and Smoke said there seemed to be something a bit odd with the server.

He said he found out later that staff was warned that Bach would be trouble as soon as Bach walked into the restaurant.

The group ordered food, drinks and one of the girls asked the pub?s singer, Josh Gontier, if she could sing, he said.

Bach, Smoke said, never once offered to sing or expressed a desire to sing.

It was the last thing he wanted to do, Smoke said.

The girl asked to sing again, Smoke said, and was told she couldn?t.

Smoke said its possible Bach took offence to that, or something that was said to the girl.

?He did throw ice cubes at him,? he said, referring to Gontier.

But Bach never said, ?don?t you know who I am,? or said the bar would be honoured to hear him sing, Smoke said.

?I don?t know where that comes from,? he said.

They were asked to leave and the group agreed to go.

But they wanted to finish their drinks first, he said.

Bach picked up his wine glass and was going to finish the drink as he walked to the door, Smoke said.

?He had no intention of taking it with him.?

As Bach walked to the door, Kakouros began yelling, Smoke said, and Bach threw the glass on the ground.

What followed can be seen on the security footage obtained by the celebrity news website TMZ.

Bach was grabbed and pushed away from the door after the glass was broken.

Kakouros can be seen holding Bach near the door as Bach?s friends approach.

Smoke claims Kakouros was the aggressor, grabbing and wrestling with Bach before Bach laid a hand on him.

What the tape doesn?t show, he said, is Bach?s friends approaching and trying to pull Kakouros off Bach. He alleges that Kakouros was swearing at them.

?We were all trying to get him off Sebastian,? he said.

During the ensuing struggle, Bach?s face was covered by Kakouros?s hands. Smoke said its likely Kakouros?s face was scratched because Bach was trying to remove his hands from his face.

Smoke said he offered to pay for the glass but Kakouras refused, telling them Bach wasn?t going anywhere until police arrived.

One of Bach?s friends managed to grab Bach?s hands, Smoke said, and was holding them down so he didn?t hit Kakouros.

It was then that Bach bit Kakouros on the hand, he said.

Police arrived a minute or two later, and Smoke said the video also doesn?t show police walking into the bar and asking everyone to step outside.

The video picks up again outside the bar and shows Bach being put in handcuffs.

Smoke said he heard that Kakouros received $6,000 for the footage. This has not been confirmed and TMZ wouldn?t reveal how it got the video.

Smoke went to the Water St. police station and said police told them Bach couldn?t be released because he lived in the United States, not because of his crime or because he was behaving badly.

He said Bach was polite and co-operated with police.

The next day the story was everywhere, he said, and completely blown out of proportion.

?He (Kakouros) totally pumped it up,? Smoke said.

Online groups have taken the story and run with it, he said, and are calling Bach names he doesn?t deserve.

?They?re thinking he acted like that and he didn?t,? Smoke said.

Bach is to appear in court again Nov. 23.

Bach Visits Toronto Court

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tik9yJli-Xw

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #1250 on: November 19, 2010, 08:40:25 PM »

Good on Bach for admitting that things got a little out of hand, and he also apologised if any harm was caused. But even Bach said what I stated earlier, which was that he has toured with GN'R in Toronto 2 times since 2006. So why was this other warrant brought up, when it wasn't an issue in January this year?.

I hope Bach recovers from whatever sorrows he was dealing with. Keep your head up Sebastian, your too nice to be worrying about stuff.  Smiley
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1251 on: November 22, 2010, 01:22:31 PM »

Here are some photos from Nick Sterling of Sebastian/band from the GNR tour:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=242890&id=225577226132
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=297467&id=225577226132

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #1252 on: November 26, 2010, 09:36:07 AM »

From Baz's latest tweets, it seems like he's back to his normal self after those stressful couple of days.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1253 on: November 26, 2010, 01:27:09 PM »

^^Yeah. Undecided

On Thursday 25th November 2010, @sebastianbach said:
(In reply to hauntedreality)

@hauntedreality you received an email from YouTube, not me. I don't mind some bootleg footage on the net but if it sucks I have it removed. Everyone has a camera Now but not every video clip is good. Technology has forced the artist to always be on the defensive. YouTube does not own the trademark Sebastian Bach. I do. It sucks that they put up anything at all of me, then I have to have stuff taken down that I don't like. It should be the other way around. Too late now tho !

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1254 on: November 26, 2010, 10:19:50 PM »

^^Here's one Sebastian must like, he posted it on Twitter:

"(Love Is) A Bitchslap" Norway Rock 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc3ehW1IuIc

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #1255 on: November 27, 2010, 07:25:51 AM »

^^Yeah. Undecided

@hauntedreality you received an email from YouTube, not me. I don't mind some bootleg footage on the net but if it sucks I have it removed. Everyone has a camera Now but not every video clip is good. Technology has forced the artist to always be on the defensive. YouTube does not own the trademark Sebastian Bach. I do. It sucks that they put up anything at all of me, then I have to have stuff taken down that I don't like. It should be the other way around. Too late now tho !

Looks like someone tweeted Baz, and asked why he took down a fan filmed video of him. And Baz is saying that Youtube did it, but he enforces the action on occasions. He is right, Youtube is such a force these days, you can't do anything publicly and not have it filmed.

Some clips he might like and approve of like the one Funky posted above, but there has to be some that you just hate, it's innevitable. It's like when you take a photo of yourself, and you have to take it again just because it's just not right.

I think Baz should have his own weekly section in a magazine, like Duff. It'll be cool to get his view on events and things happening in the world right now.  ok
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 09:49:28 AM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1256 on: November 27, 2010, 08:59:03 AM »

^^Yeah. Undecided

Looks like someone tweeted Baz, and asked why he took down a fan filmed video of him. And Baz is saying that Youtube did it, but he enforces the action on occasions. He is right, Youtube is such a force these days, you can't do anything publicly and not have it filmed.

Some clips he might like and approve of like the one Funky posted above, but there has to be some that you just hate, it' innevitable. It's like when you take a photo of yourself, and you have to take it again just because it's just not right.

I think Baz should have his own weekly section in a magazine, like Duff. It'll be cool to get his view on events and things happening in the world right now.  ok

Exactly!

Oh My God i cant deny this...
dogrose tina
Opening Act

« Reply #1257 on: November 30, 2010, 09:25:11 AM »

^^Yeah. Undecided

Some clips he might like and approve of like the one Funky posted above, but there has to be some that you just hate, it' innevitable. It's like when you take a photo of yourself, and you have to take it again just because it's just not right.

Exactly!

This is so weird  the whole channel had to be deleted exactly when Spread Eagle announce tour dates...

I knew the hauntedreality channel because I was on the concert the vids were taken, so I showed them to many friends. They were of good quality, thats why I sent the link to many friends. The vids were of amazing quality. They were posted in december 2009 or january 2010. So they have been there for a quite long time. But there was also a Spread Eagle interview from 199? on the  channel.

Weird coincidence...
Is there any feud between Rob De Luca and Sebastian? They seemed to be good friends.
Well, maybe Spread Eagle simply has all bad luck.

But I'd also like to know why hauntedreality was so sure Sebastian had the channel removed. He/she filmed shitloads of concerts, so it could have been any other band complaining or simply the amount did the trick.
dogrose tina
Opening Act

« Reply #1258 on: November 30, 2010, 09:47:47 AM »

This relates to my previoys post, did't want to quote the whole thing again

Just to be fair:
#    @hauntedreality don't know what you are talking about I have no idea how to delete a YouTube account , wasn't me     2:28 PM Nov 24th  via Twitter for iPhone  in reply to hauntedreality

Sebastians reply one day erlier. I actually believe him. The amount of videos did the trick I think So Spread Eagle have all the bad luck again...

Here are the tour dates for those who want to go:

Dec. 3rd, 2010 - 8pm @ KARMA in Patchogue, Long Island, NY
...w/ opening set by BANG TANGO

Dec. 4th, 2010 - 9pm @ VOICES ROCK CLUB in Lowell, MA w/ opening set by BANG TANGO

Dec. 16th, 2010 - 10pm @ The Local 269 in New York, NY
w/ opening sets by BIG GUNZ + THE ONLY

Dec. 23rd, 2010 - 9pm @ The Local 269 in New York, NY
w/ opening set by DOGMA

be quick, its very soon and some  venues are very small....
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1259 on: December 11, 2010, 04:52:05 PM »

From Sebastian:

We have begun the process of interviewing producers for the next cd! Sent out the demo CDs to the top producers in the biz & have got a great response! Spoke to a guy 2 days ago who did the heaviest album of 2010, he is totally into our new music & wants to do the record! I would love to work with this dude for sure! Talking to more producers this week in Los Angeles & making a decision soon as we can!

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 75 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: