Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 08:05:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228145 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 75 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread  (Read 266684 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1160 on: April 28, 2010, 01:08:54 PM »

Sebastian Bach Havin a blast filming a video on John Rich's roof which has grass growing on it & a pool too ! Lotsa guest stars, heavy tune, can't wait for u to see the vid
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1161 on: April 29, 2010, 04:37:35 PM »

^^

Off to Nashville to be in John Richs new video

At John rich video shoot with George Jones Aaron Lewis of Staind & TED FUCKIN NUGENT & John richs son Cash! #fb

http://twitpic.com/1j6d40

1:27 PM Apr 28th

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #1162 on: May 01, 2010, 12:50:14 PM »

I just have to say thanks to Sebastian Bach for always delivering a brilliant show when opening for GN'R. I saw him open up for GN'R loads of times in 2006, and I feel very fortunate to have seen him do it again, when I flew to Toronto for the show this year.

I can't wait to hear more music from Sebastian also, I loved Angel Down and hope another one is on it's way.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1163 on: May 03, 2010, 02:37:03 PM »

Apparently the police were called to the John Rich video shoot...

With Ted Nugent shooting new @johnrich video 'Country Done Come To Town' http://yfrog.com/1axgnj #fb

about 3 hours ago via Twitterrific

John Rich's Rockin', All-Day Video Shoot Angers Neighbors

http://www.theboot.com/2010/05/03/john-rich-music-video/

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #1164 on: May 07, 2010, 12:44:42 PM »

just got a KILLER new demo from Bobby Jarzombek & Nick Sterling, of a song idea written by John 5, with a drum part thought up by me, as told to Bobby who added his own crazy twist on the proceedings ! Nutty combo huh! Whatever it takes! Nick just sent me back a blistering demo ready for me to sing on! Feels great to write & record again, stay tuned for details on new music coming your way soon as we can! Dunno how it will be released, CD, online, who knows, but we got tons of new tunes & we're gonna keep workin' on new stuff while the biz end of this gets sorted out......
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1165 on: May 07, 2010, 02:15:29 PM »

Here is a video of Sebastian greeting fans in Bogota Columbia and some performance footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okndcY73Ln4

"I Remember You"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRdm7X-tGqA

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1166 on: May 13, 2010, 12:10:24 PM »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Buenos Aires 2010 HD Video Right HERE!

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=54524288&blogId=534300279

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1167 on: May 20, 2010, 11:12:27 AM »

I run 5k this Saturday In honour of Ronnie James Dio for Leukemia Research. Run with me for DIO! http://www.bayhead5k.com/ @BLABBERMOUTHNET

about 1 hour ago via web

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1168 on: May 31, 2010, 05:21:51 PM »

Here is video of Sebastian's guest spot in John Rich's new video "Country Done Come To Town":

http://www.mtvmusic.com/artist/rich_john/videos/520323/country_done_come_to_town

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1169 on: June 07, 2010, 09:05:55 PM »

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/1o2t0e

Yes! The update I've been waiting to write! Management tells me a MAJOR Label has come to the table with the $ to make our next CD! This is great news I can't tell u who it is yet but the label wants to get going NOW on the new cd! We have 6 songs for sure that will be on it! 3 or 4 more & we're good to go. Nick is comin out next week to write & record & show me how to work protools! Then Sweden & Norway then NEW CD!! lookin fwd to lAyin the new tunes on ya! #fb

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #1170 on: June 07, 2010, 09:10:39 PM »

fucking awesome!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1171 on: June 07, 2010, 11:28:59 PM »

fucking awesome!

Very cool. Cool  And someone asked him if there would be any Jamey Jasta songs and he said yes. Wink

BumbleBuzz
Rocker

Guns N' Roses Strong Since 1999!

« Reply #1172 on: June 08, 2010, 05:53:51 AM »

I really hope Sebastian opens for GNR in Europe this year on the second leg of the tour

2006.06.09 - Dublin, Ireland
2006.07.29 - London, England
2010.09.01 - Dublin, Ireland
2012.05.17 - Dublin, Ireland
2012.05.23 - Newcastle, England
2017.07.17 - London, England
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1173 on: June 09, 2010, 02:04:11 AM »

SEBASTIAN BACH Says He Has 'Major Label' Offer For Next Studio Album - June 8, 2010

Former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach has posted the following message on Twitlonger.com, a related Twitter site where one can post messages longer than 140 characters:

"Yes! The update I've been waiting to write! Management tells me a MAJOR label has come to the table with the [financial backing] to make our next CD! This is great news. I can't tell u who it is yet, but the label wants to get going NOW on the new CD! We have six songs for sure that will be on it! Three or four more and we're good to go. Nick [Sterling, guitar] is comin' out next week to write and record and show me how to work Pro Tools! Then Sweden and Norway, then NEW CD!! Looking forward to layin' the new tunes on ya!"

Bach's current solo band includes guitarists Nick Sterling and Johnny Chromatic, drummer Bobby Jarzombek and bassist Rob DeLuca.

Bach supported GUNS N' ROSES on their recently completed South American and Canadian tours.

Sebastian last year collaborated with HATEBREED frontman Jamey Jasta on several tracks for Bach's new solo album, with Nick and Charlie Bellmore of the Connecticut band PHANTOMS assisting during the pre-production process. The singer has also written material with John 5 (ROB ZOMBIE, MARILYN MANSON).

Bach is best known for selling 20 million albums as the former lead singer of SKID ROW. He has gone on to star on Broadway and television, including five seasons on CW's "Gilmore Girls", as well as hit shows on VH1, MTV and CMT. Bach's most recent studio project was "Angel Down", his first solo album since 1999. The record features 14 songs with a guest appearance by GUNS N' ROSES front man Axl Rose on three cuts, including a blistering version of AEROSMITH's "Back In The Saddle".

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=141267

Ignacio
Rocker

I'm fn' inoccent!

« Reply #1174 on: June 09, 2010, 09:43:56 AM »

Thanks for posting Funky.

These are great news. Angel Down was a really good record imo. Hope the next one is as good as it.

M?sica, m?sica, m?sica, siempre s?...
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #1175 on: June 17, 2010, 04:40:19 PM »

Sebastian Bach In studio today cutting 4th song this week. Today's track is the 2nd ballad for the next record. First time I heard It i was a sobbing mess !! Hope I can bring that to the track
47 minutes ago via Facebook for iPhone

Sebastian Bach  In studio recording today. This tune is a real 'anthem' song in the tradition of 'american metalhead' or 'youth' , huge drumbeat & giant fist in the air rock chorus! This albums really comin together !
Yesterday at 6:13pm via Facebook for iPhone
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1176 on: June 17, 2010, 05:14:40 PM »

Still listening to Angel Down, what an incredible CD it is. A lot of people don't take Sebastian as serious as they should cause of his reality TV and his joking personality, but he has some great songs on Angel Down.

Its way better than that Subhuman Race CD Skid Row put out.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #1177 on: June 17, 2010, 05:19:01 PM »

Still listening to Angel Down, what an incredible CD it is. A lot of people don't take Sebastian as serious as they should cause of his reality TV and his joking personality, but he has some great songs on Angel Down.

Its way better than that Subhuman Race CD Skid Row put out.
agree, some songs are definetly on par with some of the best skid row songs as well smoking
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1178 on: June 17, 2010, 05:34:17 PM »

I like By Your Side better than anything off Chinese Democracy, Slash's album, Bon Jovi new album etc etc

its one of my favorite songs of all time.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #1179 on: June 17, 2010, 08:05:00 PM »

I still need to get that album. Mainly for the Axl cameos of course.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 75 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: