Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 02:47:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Here Today Gone To Hell is a powerful source in the Guns N Roses world...
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Here Today Gone To Hell is a powerful source in the Guns N Roses world...  (Read 8449 times)
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« on: November 08, 2006, 03:32:01 PM »

I think Axl+Merck's letter to us fans just proved that. It's obvious that Axl knows that this board has been a big part of the bands life force for any guns n roses fan that is on the internet since about 1997. I think most everyone who is a member of any gnr board comes here for the most accurate information. Plus, all of us fans who do care about the band take the correct info and try to put it out there to the casual fans to fight all the lies/negativity thrown Axl's way. I don't think jarmo gets thanked enough for putting up with all the negativity, lies, bullshit, whining/complaining about his favorite band.. and we pretty much do have free speech here provided we aren't complete idiots..

It was cool to see Jarmo get acknowledged for this board and it's cool to know that he has never asked for anything in return for doing it...

Congrats Jarmo. beer
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 03:34:16 PM »

I'm glad somebody said this....

Thank you Jarmo.  Sorry I didn't say hello backstage at NJ... I thought it was you, but wasn't sure.  I was the big guy in the grey Penn State sweatshirt.

Catch ya later buddy

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
bringu2yourknees
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 03:56:39 PM »

I'm not trying to jump on the "Jarmo Bandwagon" that will be driving through HTGTH now that we've gotten the message from Axl & Merck, although I'm as appreciative as the next person  Wink.  But I'll be glad to see a temporary end to everyone giving Jarmo grief on this board as well as other GnR boards.

Thanks man, from a long time visitor  ok
Journeyman
VIP

Not like you, unlike me...

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I think Axl+Merck's letter to us fans just proved that. It's obvious that Axl knows that this board has been a big part of the bands life force for any guns n roses fan that is on the internet since about 1997. I think most everyone who is a member of any gnr board comes here for the most accurate information. Plus, all of us fans who do care about the band take the correct info and try to put it out there to the casual fans to fight all the lies/negativity thrown Axl's way. I don't think jarmo gets thanked enough for putting up with all the negativity, lies, bullshit, whining/complaining about his favorite band.. and we pretty much do have free speech here provided we aren't complete idiots..

It was cool to see Jarmo get acknowledged for this board and it's cool to know that he has never asked for anything in return for doing it...

Congrats Jarmo. beer

Well, I will go a little bit further and say - A special thanks to Jarmo and to all of us!! The Gunner community is a great big family  peace

2/7/92 -  Alvalade, Portugal
27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
30/7/06 - Wembley Arena, London
6/10/10 - Meo Arena, Portugal
7/5/16 - AXL/DC Algés, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
slash433
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 04:10:26 PM »

have you been on the other boards cause they think this place is a joke because theres no freedom of speech if you critisize the band u get banned and this site doesnt let you talk about certain things like the harley ad etc theres nothing but brown nosers here whos told whats to talk about, ?so go ahead ban me the place is shite ?and is dying man and jarmo its time for you to get axls cock out your moth and stop cleaning his arse with your tongue, mygnrforum is the real gnr forum tehy dont brwnnose ?so go ahead fuckin ban me cause this place is a piloe of fuckin shite
slashBOG
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 04:13:39 PM »

have you been on the other boards cause they think this place is a joke because theres no freedom of speech if you critisize the band u get banned and this site doesnt let you talk about certain things like the harley ad etc theres nothing but brown nosers here whos told whats to talk about, ?so go ahead ban me the place is shite ?and is dying man and jarmo its time for you to get axls cock out your moth and stop cleaning his arse with your tongue, mygnrforum is the real gnr forum tehy dont brwnnose ?so go ahead fuckin ban me cause this place is a piloe of fuckin shite

Somebody likes to draw attention, He is probably rejected even at his own house  .. get a life dude
JeRrYFaR
Rocker

Chinese Democracy will arrive in 2007...

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 04:15:19 PM »

Hmmmmmm.. it's time for you to learn to spell.. I'm sure all of us will listen to your whining.. I know I will.. *roll eyes*

"They're out ta' get me!!  They won't catch me!!  I'm fuckin' innocent.. so you can BITE me!!!  Take that to your Southern California heart!!!" W. Axl Rose - KROQ Inland Invasion 2006
slash433
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 04:16:03 PM »

i got a life check out the other boards they all think this place jarmo and the members here are a fucking laughing stock and people are deserting this place cause its a dictatorship this aint a forum its a fucking joke go on jarmo check out the other ?sites your a fucking laughing stock.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 04:17:18 PM »

No, really. Get a life.

JeRrYFaR
Rocker

Chinese Democracy will arrive in 2007...

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2006, 04:17:49 PM »

I'm on other sites too and while there are occasional people that might say something about the censorship on the board (which is for a GOOD reason), most know there's a reason behind it..

Besides, who gives a shit about "waaaaaaaaah they called me names".. I'm sure Jarmo does.. <sarcastic>

"They're out ta' get me!!  They won't catch me!!  I'm fuckin' innocent.. so you can BITE me!!!  Take that to your Southern California heart!!!" W. Axl Rose - KROQ Inland Invasion 2006
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2006, 04:20:36 PM »

I find it difficult to comprehend that someone hates this board so much, yet they're still here posting on it.  Admit it, you love it here.  As a matter of fact, you love it here so much that you wont leave and that is truly commendable.  I'm glad Jarmo and this board have other followers.. here I thought you didnt like the site, but in reality you live for it.

Welcome to the board  ok

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
Eclipsed107
VIP

Fucked over in Philly - 12/06/02

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2006, 04:23:02 PM »

I think that this board goes overboard with the censorship at times, but then again, what other board would I rather be on than this one?  None.

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?
DethRose
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2006, 04:32:43 PM »

I disagree i think this is a negative board that just jumps to conclusions whenever something happens, like the concert cancellation.

I also disagree with the fact that this board has kept the gnr lifeforce alive or whatever he said cause ive noticed that soon as a noob has a question about something gnr related that may have been asked already a million jackass' jump all over him about it.

And this is something I can say from personal experience, being an old gnr fan and not really that great with figuring out things with computers and stuff on the internet. Im just a loyal gnr fan trying to find out whats going on with them and its pretty shitty when im someones trying to find some news on the band and everyone just jumps all over you.

Not that im trying to be right negative haha but I dont really think this is a great board for a gnr fan to come to unless they have been posting here for like 5 years.
LasVegas
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2006, 04:34:50 PM »

I agree. The management and the band themselves, well Axl have become a joke. My sources which are MINOR in regards to  the ones on this board, have all basically said the band and the manager will say and do anything to delay the release of this CD.  And I hope they read this because as minor as we may be YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT BILLY.

Get over it and get over yourself board master and ban me as you like. But you have become a ass puppet for a once proud band that is now a joke.

Hey Axl Merck and the rest of the GNR original members. It has to hurt seeing other great rock bands go out and cash in big on tours because they are still together. U2, Red Hot, Green Day etc. You were bigger than all of them and will only be relevant when you finally put down ridiculous joke of a fight  and get back together and be the REAL GUNS N ROSES. You know THE REAL band the bought all of the songs you are singing to us now. (Note to band, how great would of Axl sounded on some of those Velvet Revolver Songs and how great would the backing band of Slash etc been on CITR and TWAT?)

Let me guess, you are singing infront of 3500 in Boston tonight because you are doing it for the fans right??

You want to do something for the fans?? Release the damn CD, ride it out with this band and then get on the road and in the studio with Izzy and Saul it is what they want, your record company wants, the public wants and most off all YOUR FANS want.

Oh and before you flame, stop with this bumbleass crap or the brain forever man shit. He does not care either and did this ALL FOR MONEY.  Right, they are Slash and Adler or even sorum. Oh yeah and Tommy sucks compared to Duff and do not even get me started on Robin and Izzy or even Gilby.

What a joke and you all are just nothing short of ASS CLOWN FOLLOWERS to a band that could be great but the lead singer just does not want it.

By the way I like Better and many in the industry who have heard it thinks no doubt, a hit on their hands. And there are MAYBE one or two more OK songs that is it.

YOU ARE MISSING YOU SOUL AXL AND IT GOES BY THE NAME SLASH.

Bye I have to get banned now.
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2006, 04:38:29 PM »

have you been on the other boards cause they think this place is a joke because theres no freedom of speech if you critisize the band u get banned and this site doesnt let you talk about certain things like the harley ad etc theres nothing but brown nosers here whos told whats to talk about,  so go ahead ban me the place is shite  and is dying man and jarmo its time for you to get axls cock out your moth and stop cleaning his arse with your tongue, mygnrforum is the real gnr forum tehy dont brwnnose  so go ahead fuckin ban me cause this place is a piloe of fuckin shite

Prime example of what posts on other boards look like...   hihi

It feels like eyes are on us now.
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2006, 04:44:13 PM »

Yes! Jarmo you are doing a great job and a lot of us respect that!
amy l

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2006, 04:47:26 PM »

I agree.  I always come to this board first, great for fans and great for GN'R, hope it stays up forever.
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2006, 04:49:01 PM »

I agree 100% I am just glad Axl, Merck and the band  have realized this is a great place to spread the news. We are the ones, who have spent the last several years covering the band, and this place has been the main source of information. I am not kissing ass, I am just speaking the truth that the Mods and Jarmo do a excellent job at keeping this place organized. This place is not a circus like some other band message boards.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2006, 04:52:00 PM »

I think the question if Yarmo gets anything in return was answered when he said that he took a 7 hour bus ride to the show...someone could have at least rented him a car! hihi

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2006, 04:59:15 PM »

He probably wanted to see the country.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: