Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 07:34:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Beta's post/Fire Marshalls
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Beta's post/Fire Marshalls  (Read 9368 times)
Z
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2006, 06:46:44 PM »

It has to be Beta herself. ?If not, then the poster would be banned for impersonating her. ?

I am impressed and thankful that an actual indepth explanation has been given from someone within the GNR camp.

Thank you Beta.

Now the "harassed and threatened" part of the press release makes complete sense.

Canceling the concert also makes sense to me.

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2006, 06:46:59 PM »

the band might not release the album as previously announced, or even worse, go underground once again(as in 2003-05 period).

/quote]

Don't forget the 1995-2000 period. ? Good times.

Atleast we had the snakepit albums hihi

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2006, 06:49:08 PM »

proper grammer

grammar

I think GNR should have been more specific with their press release since it's now been spelled out how dastardly the fire marshalls were planning to be with their rules, regulations, threats and harrassment. The actual release is pretty wishy washy and vague in its language, it could even cover something like a disagreement about bottles and plastic cups on stage.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2006, 06:50:18 PM »

proper grammer

grammar

I think GNR should have been more specific with their press release since it's now been spelled out how dastardly the fire marshalls were planning to be with their rules, regulations, threats and harrassment. The actual release is pretty wishy washy and vague in its language, it could even cover something like a disagreement about bottles and plastic cups on stage.

Press releases has to be vague to protect one self from litigation.

TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2006, 06:52:46 PM »

proper grammer

grammar

What kind of litigation would they face, exactly......you can't get sued for telling the truth as far as I know.

Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2006, 06:54:32 PM »

Huh, I would think she'd be capable of things like punctuation, proper grammer, accurate spelling , coherent sentence structure, etc etc.. but hey, whatever... believe what you want.? ?smoking

Here, have some karma for insulting another board member.

Grow up and respect the rules.

thats childish... Tongue

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2006, 06:55:42 PM »

proper grammer

grammar

What kind of litigation would they face, exactly......you can't get sued for telling the truth as far as I know.

The truth is usually subject to opinion....... Roll Eyes

If you have followed some lawsuits you'll see that the truth is often somewhat irrelevant to the case. The less specific you are, the less points someone can attack you on in a suit.

olschoolboro
Headliner

Guns N' Fuckin Roses baby

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2006, 06:56:02 PM »

Beta's post does sound likely, I was at jacksonville, some dude behind me lit a cigarette and the damn security gaurds threw a shit fit immediately and made him put it out.

WTF?
10.31.06 Jacksonville, FL
10.28.11 Orlando, FL
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2006, 06:58:25 PM »

thats childish... Tongue

Not really:

Don't post simply to complain about someone else's spelling and grammar or complain about the thread itself.
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=14144.0
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2006, 07:03:14 PM »

thats childish... Tongue

Not really:

Don't post simply to complain about someone else's spelling and grammar or complain about the thread itself.
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=14144.0

Well, it could be argued that he didn't brake any of those rules

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2006, 07:04:54 PM »

I don't understand why some people here have such a hard time believing that Beta posts on the board. ?It isn't the 1st time she has posted to try to clarify rumors that are getting out of control. ?Here she has done the same and has given more than a few reasons why the show was cancelled in addition to the press release which she didn't have to take the time out and do. ?

To the person who had something to say about her spelling-How many languages can YOU type in? ?Obviously English is not her 1st yet she manages to type better than a lot of people here that it is a native language for. ?
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2006, 07:07:22 PM »

I don't understand why some people here have such a hard time believing that Beta posts on the board. ?It isn't the 1st time she has posted to try to clarify rumors that are getting out of control. ?Here she has done the same and has given more than a few reasons why the show was cancelled in addition to the press release which she didn't have to take the time out and do. ?

To the person who had something to say about her spelling-How many languages can YOU type in? ?Obviously English is not her 1st yet she manages to type better than a lot of people here that it is a native language for. ?

Not everybody visits this site as much as others. If you haven't been updated on the fact that she posts here (after all, she only has for a couple of months) it's not that strange they think it's bullshit. Especially considering GN'R boards history of bullshiters. Danny anyone?

TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2006, 07:37:00 PM »

proper grammer

grammar

The truth is usually subject to opinion.

I would imagine with all the money at stake, cancellation insurance etc that the reasons were very specifically written down. I also think, as pointed out elsewhere, that the Maine fire marshalls have better things to do than sue rock stars over semantics.

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2006, 07:44:25 PM »

I would imagine with all the money at stake, cancellation insurance etc that the reasons were very specifically written down.

Obviously you imagine wrong.

I also think, as pointed out elsewhere, that the Maine fire marshalls have better things to do than sue rock stars over semantics.

The world don't run on faith my man.

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2006, 07:47:38 PM »

I would imagine with all the money at stake, cancellation insurance etc that the reasons were very specifically written down.

I totally understand your sentiments. However, short and plain comments is not the way to go ... If you want to counter the goody good people on this site, write something well thought out and constructive.

Nice to know you practise what you preach.
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2006, 07:53:33 PM »

Nice comeback. Fire Marshals never make reports, they just show up, make threats until the band leaves and then go home.

I also think, as pointed out elsewhere, that the Maine fire marshalls have better things to do than sue rock stars over semantics.

Except when it's faith that everything from the GNR camp is the total truth, right?

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2006, 08:00:06 PM »

I totally understand your sentiments. However, short and plain comments is not the way to go ... If you want to counter the goody good people on this site, write something well thought out and constructive.

Nice to know you practise what you preach.

Are you stalking me or what? Just because I give somebody advice don't mean I have to abide by it in every damn post I make. I agree the above reply was a little harsh, I even thought about that while writing it, but sometimes I get tired of repeating myself in an argument. Everybody can slip up, so why don't you give me a break. I try my best to contribute to this forum the best way I can, so I would appreciate not being harrased by the moderators of all people.

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2006, 08:01:13 PM »

Just doing my job.
Z
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2006, 08:01:54 PM »

Beta stops by to give us the compete reason why GNR backed out of the concert and people pick at her grammar.

Just stop.

My vote goes to Beta to write all future GNR press releases. ?She even uses the f-word for some attitude.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2006, 08:04:16 PM »

Nice comeback. Fire Marshals never make reports, they just show up, make threats until the band leaves and then go home.

I think we misunderstand each other. I believe GN'R was in their right to do what they did, but I also know the firemarshals and other official have the law in their hand on this matter. That's why the press release is, and has to be vague.

Except when it's faith that everything from the GNR camp is the total truth, right?

I was talking about GN'R having faith in the officials not suing them.

I think this argument is the result of misunderstandings, so let's just drop it. I had trouble understanding your post in context and answered without thinking, for that I appologise.

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: