Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 10:28:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Dumbest thing I have done.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dumbest thing I have done.  (Read 3304 times)
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« on: November 05, 2006, 06:35:48 PM »

This is probably the dumbest thing I have ever done. It's embarrassing to tell this story, but I figure it's better to just laugh at myself instead of being pissed off at myself. So anyways....here goes...

Motley Crue and Aerosmith were in town last night. And i finally decided to go yesterday morning. So I went and got my ticket and was excited for the show. Yesterday afternoon, there was a party and I figured I'd stop there for a bit and have a few beers before the show. Those few beers turned into many many Morgan cokes. I was completely shit faced. So I go to the bus to go to the MGM Arena. AT this point I can hardly walk or talk, but am still very excited. So I'm sitting on the bus........and the next thing I know it's 5 hours later and luckily the bus was almost to my house again. So yeah. I spent last night passed out on the bus instead of rockin out to the Crue. I will never drink before a show again, or at least make sure I'm at the venue before i start drinking. Luckily it was only Motley Crue and Aerosmith....if it had been Gn'R I would have cried.

Axl is God.
EFISH
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 06:39:40 PM »

Ouch!

I'm gonna try and get tickets for that show thats gcomin to Florida November 24th.
Gonna ask a friend who loves Aerosmith...

Expensive tickets, I bet--right?
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 07:01:38 PM »

Hahahaha I know the feeling bro.  My buddy and I went to see Pantera for like the 10th time in Dallas during 2000.  Anyhow I was drinking so fucking hard all day and then during the show we snuck in bottles of whiskey so we were downing that and by the time Pantera came on I remember them doing 2 songs and then I remember a brief second of walking to the car and then I woke up back up.  Totally missed the fucking show...thank god I saw them again though.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 09:32:29 PM »

This is probably the dumbest thing I have ever done. It's embarrassing to tell this story, but I figure it's better to just laugh at myself instead of being pissed off at myself. So anyways....here goes...

Motley Crue and Aerosmith were in town last night. And i finally decided to go yesterday morning. So I went and got my ticket and was excited for the show. Yesterday afternoon, there was a party and I figured I'd stop there for a bit and have a few beers before the show. Those few beers turned into many many Morgan cokes. I was completely shit faced. So I go to the bus to go to the MGM Arena. AT this point I can hardly walk or talk, but am still very excited. So I'm sitting on the bus........and the next thing I know it's 5 hours later and luckily the bus was almost to my house again. So yeah. I spent last night passed out on the bus instead of rockin out to the Crue. I will never drink before a show again, or at least make sure I'm at the venue before i start drinking. Luckily it was only Motley Crue and Aerosmith....if it had been Gn'R I would have cried.
That's like flushing money down the toilet.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
nycangel
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2006, 10:07:09 PM »

aww wow that sucks. im going to see the concert, im excited.
allicatt
Opening Act

Tap it........unwrap it........

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2006, 04:02:06 AM »

You are young grasshopper........ a lesson hard learned..... Cry

Alliecatts purr when they're stroked
aimz
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2006, 08:12:49 AM »

DUDE!!!! no no no If i were you i would be kicking myself right now!!! hihi
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2006, 08:34:54 AM »

I think it's a pretty funny story Wink

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
MrMojoRisin
Banned
Rocker

Some Kind of Monster

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2006, 08:36:24 AM »

HaHa..

I did that too.. Drank a 5th of Jack and then went to see Janes Addiction... I dont even remember being at the show... or one song...
Rockin' Rose
VIP

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2006, 11:00:11 AM »

I've done the same, drank my friends home made wine, left his house to see Suade and all I can remember are this nasty flashbacks from the show, me vomiting and stuff.

Then when I went to see VR I had smoked a lot of herb, got pretty close to the stage and while the warm up band was performing blood started to escape my head so that only way that I didn't pass out was by going down to my knees, eventually I had to leave and go sit down futher back as I wasn't able to stand for more than a minute or so, I did see the whole show however.

Na Naa Naa Naa Na Naa Naa...
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2006, 11:00:07 AM »

Lol, I went to watch Queens of The Stone Age at the London Astoria about 6 years ago and spent the afternoon drinking Stella at the pub. Before we went in to the Astoria me and my mate smoked a big joint and went inside and drank loads of Red Stripe. Just before QOTSA came on we sparked up the second joint and then they started. I started talking to a rather nice young lady but then halfway through the first song I had a whitey, fell under the table we were at where I proceeded to vomit profusely until I passed out.

I awoke in an empty Astoria with 2 security, a cleaner, and my mate trying to help me out. I got outside, we went to the Tube and I fell down half of the escalator at Tottenham Court Road station only to collapse in a heap at the feet of a guard who'd told us we'd missed the last train.

We finally made it home and managed to smoke the third joint.

Brilliant.

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2006, 11:36:06 AM »

Don't ever use words "it was only Aerosmith" again rant

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2006, 11:42:08 AM »

Ouch!

I'm gonna try and get tickets for that show thats gcomin to Florida November 24th.
Gonna ask a friend who loves Aerosmith...

Expensive tickets, I bet--right?

Incredibly expensive, thats what kept me from going.  Undecided

To the topic starter: That sucks, hope you didn't pay too much for your ticket.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: