Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 09:19:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  November 10 - New York City, NY @ Madison Square Garden
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: November 10 - New York City, NY @ Madison Square Garden  (Read 203026 times)
smithandheston
Headliner

Madagascar, great song.... great place

« Reply #460 on: October 17, 2006, 05:52:06 PM »

get so rich that we can hire GnR to do a show in my backyard
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #461 on: October 18, 2006, 02:10:13 PM »

STILL NO FUCKING TICKETS!!!! WTF!!!!

Spedgear
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #462 on: October 18, 2006, 02:12:29 PM »

I was emailed saying they would mail the tickets close to event date.  Ain't that something.

There goes the surprise present for my friends birthday...ugh..

Who'd win 1991 Axl vs 2006 Axl ??
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #463 on: October 18, 2006, 03:20:23 PM »

Your tix will come, people.  Keep the faith.  Ease the seat back...
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #464 on: October 18, 2006, 05:47:46 PM »

Yeah sex kitten, what the hell is the $11 service fee per ticket charged by tickets.com? What the hell are they doing for $11? Have you checked the chicago site? Some person from Milwaukee ordered seats and wasn't given a seat number so when he contacted tickets.com they said he has to take it up with the venue - it also says to contact the venue for customer service - what the hell kind of sham is this? I'm paying $11 dollars extra per seat for tickets I don't even know if I'll get, unassigned seat numbers and no one to actually speak to at tickets.com.

You will be crying if your Chicago tickets don't show up so quit telling people to ease the seat back. We have decent seats and they will not be eased back if we show up and someone else who bough their tickets through ticketmaster is sitting in them!

I'm already worried and the chi-town show isn't until after thanksgiving. I'm calling Allstate and I'm going to get a number to that ticket place. You know what I can achieve when I set my mind to it. I'm going to try and beeeetch load enough for all Gunners fans.

I like the person who suggested we pull our money and get them to play in someone's backyard. I would trust that person more than tickets.com.

Puking doesn't make me horny.
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #465 on: October 18, 2006, 05:51:05 PM »

Hey NY Peeps - someone from chicago asked tickets.com what if their tickets didn't arrive - they said if they didn't arrive they would be held at will call - how is that for service? they can't even guarantee they will arrive! Also, tickets.com states for some shows they can't be responsible for lost mail so if you don't get your tickets, your SOL. They guaranteed this event so supposedly if we don't get them, we can pick them up at will call.

Check out the chicago thread if anyone wants to read our rant and suggestions about tickets.com. I keep checking back here hoping someone gets their tickets so I feel a little more easy.

Puking doesn't make me horny.
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #466 on: October 18, 2006, 07:17:57 PM »

Listen, I bought my tix thru ticketmaster (for msg show) and did the e-ticket check out where I printed them out on my printer.  Easy, shmeezy, japaneezy. 
So, no one knew all the b.s. with tickets.com, but I still think it's totally ligit, 'cuz how can it not be? Crazy Cheryl, we are going to the chicago show together...come hell or hightwater we will get our tix and sit in our seats-as will everyone else.  If someone is in our seat, we will kick their ass!  It's aaaaaallllll good.  Take it sleazy, sister!  peace
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #467 on: October 18, 2006, 08:12:01 PM »

mikeg...Snitch and Stitch are 2 different bars.? Not sure if you know that.? Pre-party is at Stitch.? ?beer

yeah one is duff n scotts the other I was at post hammerstein shows..
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #468 on: October 18, 2006, 08:27:27 PM »

Listen, I bought my tix thru ticketmaster (for msg show) and did the e-ticket check out where I printed them out on my printer.? Easy, shmeezy, japaneezy.?
So, no one knew all the b.s. with tickets.com, but I still think it's totally ligit, 'cuz how can it not be? Crazy Cheryl, we are going to the chicago show together...come hell or hightwater we will get our tix and sit in our seats-as will everyone else.? If someone is in our seat, we will kick their ass!? It's aaaaaallllll good.? Take it sleazy, sister!? peace

Yeah, they are legit, just seems that their customer service sucks big time next to ticketmaster.  I posted a phone service number for them a few pages back but from what I have heard they tell you the same thing if you call.  Hopefully GNR will coordinate with a better ticketing company in the future or just leave it with TM-
Spedgear
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #469 on: October 18, 2006, 09:24:27 PM »

Tickets.com had told me no other option but Mail so it's either in the mail or will call.

And if it's neither than I'm going to call my cc company and reverse charges including any interest incurred.

I will not be denied..but I will call their customer service once again come Saturday.

I think if those who ordered via tickets.com shoulc call customer service and be persistant with your ticket orders..you've already paid for it and they got their money and the service fee and shipping and handling fee (which is a fuking joke to the max if your tickets are at will call).

Spedgear
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #470 on: October 18, 2006, 09:26:39 PM »

And oh yeah the Village Voice this week has the same full page ad for the GNR Show with the Sold Out stamp on the MSG show . Bach and Papa Roach is now listed on the ad.

(just in case anyone cares)

-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #471 on: October 18, 2006, 09:45:15 PM »

And oh yeah the Village Voice this week has the same full page ad for the GNR Show with the Sold Out stamp on the MSG show . Bach and Papa Roach is now listed on the ad.

Scan it?

gnrevolution.com
Spedgear
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #472 on: October 18, 2006, 09:58:01 PM »

Scan it?

Err..I don't own a scanner..sorry..but someone on here might do it.

-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #473 on: October 18, 2006, 09:58:36 PM »

Scan it?

Err..I don't own a scanner..sorry..but someone on here might do it.

Mmm thanks anyways!

gnrevolution.com
cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #474 on: October 19, 2006, 06:19:39 AM »

Hey NY Peeps - someone from chicago asked tickets.com what if their tickets didn't arrive - they said if they didn't arrive they would be held at will call - how is that for service? they can't even guarantee they will arrive! Also, tickets.com states for some shows they can't be responsible for lost mail so if you don't get your tickets, your SOL. They guaranteed this event so supposedly if we don't get them, we can pick them up at will call.

Just to say that I had the problem of tickets going astray in the post for one of the UK gigs.? I phoned ticketmaster and they cancelled the barcode on the original ticket and issued a duplicate for collection from the venue's box office; however I couldn't collect it until 1 hour before the performance began.? I took with me the credit card I booked it with and the original confirmation e-mail and had no problem collecting the ticket (which was GA, by the way).? I don't think they'd consider doing this until several days before the performance though, so I'd wait a while yet.? I know you booked from ticket.com but I would imagine that they all use a similar system.

I understand it's nerve-wracking waiting for the tickets, (Donington don't send out until mere days before the festival!) but, hopefully, this may allay some of your fears.? Best of luck..? ok

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
sandman
Legend

« Reply #475 on: October 19, 2006, 09:54:55 PM »

they better send these out. i bought tix on ebay. if the seller doesn't get them at least a day before, i guess i'll be SOL.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #476 on: October 20, 2006, 01:25:19 AM »

they better send these out. i bought tix on ebay. if the seller doesn't get them at least a day before, i guess i'll be SOL.

Hopefully the person you bought them from got them from Ticketmaster.  I hate to hear that you had to pay a scalper though!  I am sure someone here would have had some extras-
smithandheston
Headliner

Madagascar, great song.... great place

« Reply #477 on: October 20, 2006, 02:12:37 AM »

What good comes from ticket.com keeping me on the edge of my seat waiting for my purchase? What good does it do them, I can see being inpersistant but shit, its almost like they are going out of there way to bother us.... I just dont get it. No wonder they fell from grace when ticketmaster made its return a couple years ago.
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #478 on: October 20, 2006, 08:36:41 AM »

when i called tickets.com they said they send msg the ticket order and then msg send it to them. then they print them out and ship them to us from calif. which is really gay bc they could just send msg the ticket order and they could sendthem to us.

GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #479 on: October 20, 2006, 08:39:25 AM »

So basically the tickets will be ticketmaster tickets?

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: