Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 07:21:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  November 10 - New York City, NY @ Madison Square Garden
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: November 10 - New York City, NY @ Madison Square Garden  (Read 203426 times)
Spedgear
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #420 on: October 11, 2006, 11:32:33 PM »

they just handeled presale and all orders have been passed on to ticketmaster. I just bitch the fuck out on some indian who couldnt speak english.

Now now, let's not get all crazy over a customer service agent ,it's not their fault they work for a middleman company and that ticketmaster can't get their act together with tickets.
At worst you can thank monopolymaster for charging extraordinary fees and not a lousy flat fee for events.

Who'd win 1991 Axl vs 2006 Axl ??
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #421 on: October 11, 2006, 11:54:35 PM »

they just handeled presale and all orders have been passed on to ticketmaster. I just bitch the fuck out on some indian who couldnt speak english.

Now now, let's not get all crazy over a customer service agent ,it's not their fault they work for a middleman company and that ticketmaster can't get their act together with tickets.
At worst you can thank monopolymaster for charging extraordinary fees and not a lousy flat fee for events.

Actually when I was looking for the number I ran across a bunch of legal documents regarding Ticketmaster and Tickets.com suing each other for various reasons (linking/crawling) from 2000-2003 so I am unsure now that Tickets.com is actually a middleman but possibly just another company that handles ticketing.  Either way they seem to suck regarding communication, at least with TM they let you know what is going on by e-mail and you can track orders online with your account.  Not that I agree with the ridiculous fees they charge though-
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #422 on: October 12, 2006, 05:46:05 AM »

I can't believe it fucking sold out either!!!!!? I'm so excited, I'm not sure what to do with myself!? ?peace? I keep taking deep breaths.
WHy is msg selling out such a shock..? Anytime a band called gnr is playing the garden it'll sell out..

So who's going where for pre partying... Or at least who is pre partying? Either hit me up on a pm ir I'll back track this thread..Kind of busy the past months so... Congrats to whoever got tickets, enjoy... See you at snitch or whever the hell everyone is going.. I'll be in manhattan already working so I should be well oiled by the time I meet some of you hihi again rofl
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #423 on: October 12, 2006, 06:18:11 AM »

The info is in the first post.  Tongue

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
MATT-A-REAL-FAN
« Reply #424 on: October 12, 2006, 11:17:15 AM »

? ? Yo folks,

? 2 questions and if # 1 is a "no",then # 2 doesn't matter.

? ?1.Is the GA ticket for MSG on the floor/standing room only??? (As opposed to seated)
? ?
? ?2.Does anyone have an extra GA ticket???

? ? ? ? ?I saw 'em at the Hammerstein on May 17th but,to be able to mosh on the floor of MSG would be fuckin' great!!? However,if there are just seats on the floor,I'll pass. It's standing or nothin' for GA.

? ? Thanks in advance!

? ? ? ? ? ?Matt
smithandheston
Headliner

Madagascar, great song.... great place

« Reply #425 on: October 12, 2006, 12:09:16 PM »

It's just strange..they're giving me the 48 hour deal too and thus I wonder about their methods of madness.
The feeling of getting ripped off with their 12 per ticket service charge with no options for priority mail. I'm going to call them every 4 days to bug them and ask where my tickets are.? After all it is customer service....and they already have my money.

If i dont see it in a week, then im gunna start calling every 4 hours
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #426 on: October 12, 2006, 12:20:26 PM »

I bought my tickets from tickets.com too for the chicago show. please let me know if you guys receive your tickets and what to expect. It looks like nothing but a hassle. Now I'm afraid I won't receive them and I got pretty decent seats. If anyone has a problem post it here so I know what to do if I encounter the same situation.

Puking doesn't make me horny.
Barbie567
Rocker

I must be losin' my mind - are you blind?

« Reply #427 on: October 12, 2006, 02:30:46 PM »

I ordered from Ticketmaster on their presale & I just got my ticket yesterday, if that helps anyone.
Spedgear
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #428 on: October 12, 2006, 11:54:45 PM »

? ? Yo folks,

? 2 questions and if # 1 is a "no",then # 2 doesn't matter.

? ?1.Is the GA ticket for MSG on the floor/standing room only??? (As opposed to seated)
? ?
? ?2.Does anyone have an extra GA ticket???

? ? ? ? ?I saw 'em at the Hammerstein on May 17th but,to be able to mosh on the floor of MSG would be fuckin' great!!? However,if there are just seats on the floor,I'll pass. It's standing or nothin' for GA.

? ? Thanks in advance!

? ? ? ? ? ?Matt

The floor at MSG are a combination of Standing Room and Seats...check the MSG concert seating map...and then take out sections 1-2-3-4..and I think that's where the GA section aka the pit will be.

Maybe with question 2.

Who'd win 1991 Axl vs 2006 Axl ??
Dark Angel
Rocker

Life is what happens in-between...

« Reply #429 on: October 13, 2006, 10:29:14 AM »

well someone please put me in a bag and take me with?  hihi

bfoot - "Life's too damn short to be upset about what you don't have ?
enjoy what you do have"
www.bumblefoot.com
www.baldfreak.com
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #430 on: October 13, 2006, 10:42:12 AM »

the pre-party on the 12th was a lotta fun. i'm definetly going again. see you all there

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
leatherebel
VIP

Facts are the enemy of truth.

« Reply #431 on: October 13, 2006, 02:01:43 PM »

Three days after an official press release that the show "has been sold out" and you can still find plenty of tickets for the upper and not-so-upper sections. I understand the marketing side of it, but when a band official press release sounds like an ebay seller statement and it is a clear lie, I feel a little embarrassed as a fan of this band. Or does it always work like this: You sell 70-80% of the tickets released and you have the right to claim this is a SELL OUT?

"Asking Axl Rose what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp post how it feels about dogs."
demonscars
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #432 on: October 13, 2006, 02:19:02 PM »

Three days after an official press release that the show "has been sold out" and you can still find plenty of tickets for the upper and not-so-upper sections. I understand the marketing side of it, but when a band official press release sounds like an ebay seller statement and it is a clear lie, I feel a little embarrassed as a fan of this band. Or does it always work like this: You sell 70-80% of the tickets released and you have the right to claim this is a SELL OUT?

For a big arena like MSG it does work like that.  Very rarely do they actually sell every single ticket there is.  When the majority of seats are gone they consider it a "sell out".  Also ticketmaster does a thing where they will actually not sell some tickets and slowly dribble them out for sale unannounced.
GNRArnold
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #433 on: October 13, 2006, 04:06:42 PM »

I'm sure this show is nowhere near sold out. This is just hype to get people into thinking its big event and making CAA at least half full, then they will release thousands of tic kets as soon as november hits- mark my word.
leatherebel
VIP

Facts are the enemy of truth.

« Reply #434 on: October 13, 2006, 04:09:37 PM »

I'm sure this show is nowhere near sold out. This is just hype to get people into thinking its big event and making CAA at least half full, then they will release thousands of tic kets as soon as november hits- mark my word.

Thousands of tickets are still currently availbale for MSG thru ticketmaster.
They should've stopped selling tickets after the "sold out" announcement and release the rest of the tickets a few days before the show.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 05:14:02 PM by leatherebel » Logged

"Asking Axl Rose what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp post how it feels about dogs."
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #435 on: October 13, 2006, 06:49:23 PM »

Thousands of tickets are still currently availbale for MSG thru ticketmaster.
They should've stopped selling tickets after the "sold out" announcement and release the rest of the tickets a few days before the show.

I just pulled up 2 in a pretty good section in the 200's myself which I found pretty strange.  Just the other day there were only singles left in really bad sections.  The only thing I can think of is that when all was said and done and they added up the orders between TM and tickets.com and then let go all the orders that didn't go through for various reasons there were more left then they thought in the 1st place.

Even so, I think by the time the show rolls around we will be looking at a pretty full house peace
smithandheston
Headliner

« Reply #436 on: October 14, 2006, 01:00:37 AM »

I hope all of you have read this on the tickets.com FAQ section:

U.S. Mail
Tickets are mailed to your credit card billing address and are usually received within 2 weeks of the purchase date. All orders delivered by mail should arrive at least 48 hours prior to your event. Please note: General Admission tickets that are not received / lost in mail will not be replaced. For this reason, we recommend Premium Shipping for all General Admission ticket purchases.

The part that grinds my gears is the part about their refusal to do jack shit about GA tickets if they fuck up..... WHAT THE FUCK?Huh

OH id better get my tickets..... oh oh oh can u say must

GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #437 on: October 14, 2006, 11:41:29 AM »

Thats why when I order from ticketmaster I get the 3 day ups, then its puts the delivery on them to get it to you

smithandheston
Headliner

« Reply #438 on: October 14, 2006, 02:06:50 PM »

wasent an option
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #439 on: October 14, 2006, 02:21:09 PM »

The info is in the first post.? Tongue

/jarmo

yeah true, just last time around there were more pre parties then mustang harrys, I just didn't know till after the fact... That was the after party bar and nobody was there ever,,,(snitch)
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: