Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 07:16:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  LSD
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: LSD  (Read 11034 times)
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2006, 02:01:15 PM »

U fucking nuts?

The stuff can damage you for life, i have, or atleast had, a friend that developed schizophrenia from drug abuse - he was the most decent, level headed guy you could meet

Its not cool - no one worth a damn will be impressed

If u need drugs to enjoy a gig - get into different bands.

Quick! To the bandwagon!
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2006, 02:09:28 PM »

DO NOT do it at a concert. Actually you'd be better off not doing it at all. I have done it twice about 12 years ago, it was interesting, but I was lucky in so many ways. I diddnt do anything stupid and I actully got something decent. You never know what you could be putting in your system no matter what they tell you. And whatever you do, dont drive on it. Perhaps the most fucked up surreal experiences of my life. How I did not wrap my car around a pole is a miracle.?

Please so every one knows I'm on the Do not do it side of the fence when it comes to drugs, i say each his own but my advice all drugs are bad cigarettes being the worst, but since were talking about it, your right driving is down right dangerous, worst thing. You ever have those 3d yellow lines on the road, where they float in the air a few feet off the ground. It was the only thing that kept me from crashing, I kept the lines lined up with my drivers side mirror and every road with street? lights becomes the never ending road.? I went oevr a small bridge and ran over a bunch of down limbs with trash from the ditch tangled in them. We all thought it was a body we ran over. It took an hour of panic to turn around and go back to see it was only branches and trash.

As an adult I have anxiety, blood pressure, chest angina amongst other problems and a  memory problem which I blame drug use as the culprit.?The anxiety i get feels like the bad feeling you get when you trip. It sucks you think your going to die.  I have not done no drugs except for puff of weed 3 times in over 10 years.  Oh and cigarettes which should be outlawed.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 02:15:03 PM by sjgotnitro » Logged

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2006, 06:27:31 PM »

U fucking nuts?

The stuff can damage you for life, i have, or atleast had, a friend that developed schizophrenia from drug abuse - he was the most decent, level headed guy you could meet

Its not cool - no one worth a damn will be impressed

If u need drugs to enjoy a gig - get into different bands.
Great post, I feel the same way about these kind of drugs. Smiley

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2006, 06:51:24 PM »

Drama, what happened to you over the past year?   Huh
pebbles
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2006, 07:06:26 PM »

uh..Drugs are stupid. yes
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2006, 11:04:49 PM »

She got "cool." Have you not read the drunk thread? Come on son, keep up. haoishoiasjfd.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
EFISH
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2006, 11:23:15 PM »

MKAY.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2006, 01:04:39 AM »

She got "cool." Have you not read the drunk thread? Come on son, keep up. haoishoiasjfd.

EXACTLY Jim!  I don't know what's come over her.  Is it THAT boring where she lives?

I mean....

=W67V[EASRP[JHsI=I0\ G

SRHGSH\S-Q5-u9wrhojsf[ojgso[jh[ojs
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2006, 05:52:01 AM »

I read here that it is possible to have some trips years after taking LSD. Well, it depends. I took LSD about two years ago and I had trips only for a day or two after I took it. I don't know if I was happy or not. I mean I was in a very tough mood then and it was really hard. I've tried to escape but definitely this is not the way. Anyway, I was trying to say that I don't have any mind problems or so...

"...It don't really matter..."
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2006, 08:59:19 AM »

as far as long term effects, I am not aware of any good experimental evidence that shows that LSD 'fucks you up.'?

as far as you know....

you evidently know very little.

i know that people say you get 'flashbacks' and can 'turn schizophrenic,' but this is all heresay.  in terms of actual clinical research, there really isn't any evidence that LSD is bad for you long-term.

...but you just admitted the limited knowledge of the research Roll Eyes

oh yes, u deserve another  Roll Eyes

LSD, Weed, hell countless more have been proven to increase the risks of developing schizophrenia

...but of course you know better

hey, did u hear - smoking helps u lose weight confused

Quick! To the bandwagon!
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2006, 03:07:38 PM »

Theres good acid and theres bad acid. try to find out what your taking before you buy. Aso i wouldnt recommend taking more then one hit or blotter. i used to take halfs of a blotter and would feel great. Others taking 3 or 4 were usually getting pretty fucked up.

The most i ever took was 2 at one time and i was hallucinating like crazy. Everything seemed to have special meaning to it. Radio towers miles away had rays of light flashing in front of me. I also remember an ash lake with a parking lot beside it with about 8 street lights in the parking lot. it looked like a forest of light. So i think the best time to do it is at night.
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2006, 03:12:24 PM »

Uggh.....? OK Mr. Scientist, what I meant to say is that I am not aware of any research which provides credible evidence that LSD has negative long-term effects

...so because your not aware of something that means its untrue? confused

(and yes, I have looked,

Where?

Dude, the evidence is there - i didnt make it up and get the doctors to believe it, my powers arent that great....yet

and yes, I am qualified to make such statements).

You are? I must have missed your PhD and decades of research you did into this.

I tell you what, i'll ring around and tell the other researchers they are all wrong and need to save their time hihi

...should i also let them know global warming is nonsense, there were WMD's in Iraq and Chinese Democracy is out ths year?

A substance that alters your brains reception to stimuli in a pronounced and extended way is not going to be good for you, think about it - if mother nature had intended you to see in 4 dimensions, dont ya think she'd have thrown that in?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2006, 04:36:48 PM »

YAY.

OK.  #1 I am still doing the assignment fuckers!!  Smiley  I had to find a way to get peoples opinion on what it was like, if I was going to take it.  If that makes sense.  We need a role play of people saying "I want to take it" and people using their experiences agianst it.

I DONT WANT TO DO DRUGS OF ANY KIND.

The first role play we are doing is at a Concert (aka the Big Day out?  I was thinking) and everyone is trying it -- so one person decides to seek some out, the other friend is like "Oh no man, dont do it because..."  But no-one in the class will want to listen to "There is a 34% chance of skitsophrenia."  (cant spell.  Sorry)

So I needed some things that could happen, like real life possibilities.  Not statistics.  Im not going to use word for word, and my friend is getting some off a friend of his who used it. 

Hopefully I get a good mark, is all I can say.  Sorry if I freaked any of you out or anything.

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
Queen of Everything
Legend

« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2006, 04:38:33 PM »

Drama, what happened to you over the past year?? Huh?

EXACTLY Jim!? I don't know what's come over her.? Is it THAT boring where she lives?

I mean....

=W67V[EASRP[JHsI=I0\ G

SRHGSH\S-Q5-u9wrhojsf[ojgso[jh[ojs

P.s. Dont be fuckheads.

Fuckheads.

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2006, 11:53:55 AM »

YAY.

OK.  #1 I am still doing the assignment fuckers!!  Smiley  I had to find a way to get peoples opinion on what it was like, if I was going to take it.  If that makes sense.  We need a role play of people saying "I want to take it" and people using their experiences agianst it.

The first role play we are doing is at a Concert (aka the Big Day out?  I was thinking) and everyone is trying it -- so one person decides to seek some out, the other friend is like "Oh no man, dont do it because..."  But no-one in the class will want to listen to "There is a 34% chance of skitsophrenia."  (cant spell.  Sorry)

So I needed some things that could happen, like real life possibilities.  Not statistics.  Im not going to use word for word, and my friend is getting some off a friend of his who used it. 

Hopefully I get a good mark, is all I can say.  Sorry if I freaked any of you out or anything.

I'll take your word as truth with a grain of salt next time.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2006, 12:53:00 PM »

YAY.

OK.? #1 I am still doing the assignment fuckers!!? Smiley? I had to find a way to get peoples opinion on what it was like, if I was going to take it.? If that makes sense.? We need a role play of people saying "I want to take it" and people using their experiences agianst it.

The first role play we are doing is at a Concert (aka the Big Day out?? I was thinking) and everyone is trying it -- so one person decides to seek some out, the other friend is like "Oh no man, dont do it because..."? But no-one in the class will want to listen to "There is a 34% chance of skitsophrenia."? (cant spell.? Sorry)

So I needed some things that could happen, like real life possibilities.? Not statistics.? Im not going to use word for word, and my friend is getting some off a friend of his who used it.?

Hopefully I get a good mark, is all I can say.? Sorry if I freaked any of you out or anything.

Good luck with the grade  peace

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Queen of Everything
Legend

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2006, 04:13:52 PM »

YAY.

OK.? #1 I am still doing the assignment fuckers!!? Smiley? I had to find a way to get peoples opinion on what it was like, if I was going to take it.? If that makes sense.? We need a role play of people saying "I want to take it" and people using their experiences agianst it.

The first role play we are doing is at a Concert (aka the Big Day out?? I was thinking) and everyone is trying it -- so one person decides to seek some out, the other friend is like "Oh no man, dont do it because..."? But no-one in the class will want to listen to "There is a 34% chance of skitsophrenia."? (cant spell.? Sorry)

So I needed some things that could happen, like real life possibilities.? Not statistics.? Im not going to use word for word, and my friend is getting some off a friend of his who used it.?

Hopefully I get a good mark, is all I can say.? Sorry if I freaked any of you out or anything.

Good luck with the grade? peace

Thanks.

Oi.  The people above, who got pissed.

I couldnt go... "So what do you think of LSD?"  Everyone who would reply would be people who enjoy the experience.

I needed to see what people would say, if they genuinly cared about the situation.

And Im not "quoting" either.  I can actually type my own words.   Wink

Anyway, sorry about it, I didnt know people would actually get so caught up.

And Im not cool.  Never have been. I dont care if you mock me.

SPUNKY
Rocker

do one sweatheart!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2006, 04:38:08 PM »

Fair point

I thought It was wierd u was giving a project about LSD it make school more intresting!!!

anyway... all about Cocaine!!! thats the good one!!

ok

SOUTHEND UNITED LEAGUE 1 CHAMPIONS 2006

HAMMERSMITH JUNE 7TH

DOWNLAND 9-11 JUNE GNR
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2006, 08:39:56 PM »

Fair point

I thought It was wierd u was giving a project about LSD it make school more intresting!!!

anyway... all about Cocaine!!! thats the good one!!

ok

I love your avatar dude!

I think people need to be more careful about this kind of thing, we have a lot of younger people on this board who probrably dont need more encouragement to go out and do LSD, or cocaine, or bring a gun to school, etc.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2006, 10:28:10 PM »

best fucking time ever. I did  it regularly at  concerts and never had a problem, although  I can't say that I remembered much of the show. If you have your shit  together  psychologically, you have no fears from "freaking out," it just  gives you insight into yourself and others. I would not condone long-term use, but for  some  great  recreational  fun, it cannot be beat. In fact, I would  do  it  again  (and it has been ages since my last  time).
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: