Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 15, 2024, 09:37:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228184 Posts in 43264 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  LSD
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: LSD  (Read 10092 times)
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

LSD
« on: October 31, 2006, 06:54:32 AM »

I did an assignment on LSD for school.  It sounds fucking awesome.  The positives outweigh the negatives tenfold.

I want to try it next concert I go to, thinking Big Day Out.

Who has had some experiences?

Smiley

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
0teP
Opening Act

Lost in Ecstasy

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 07:18:19 AM »

Almost getting run over by a tram, and drowning in an empty bath
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 07:25:01 AM »

I don't condone drug usage, however if you feel you must try it, I suggest staying at home with a sober friend who can watch you. ?You don't know how you're going to react and in a concert environment you can become paranoid extremely quickly. ?The last thing you want is to be freaking out in public and get arrested by the "blue meanies." ?Anyhow just stay at home and watch Tron or something, watch the pretty colors and keep it cool. ?Better yet, probably don't try it. ?

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 07:35:50 AM »

I don't condone drug usage, however if you feel you must try it, I suggest staying at home with a sober friend who can watch you. ?You don't know how you're going to react and in a concert environment you can become paranoid extremely quickly. ?The last thing you want is to be freaking out in public and get arrested by the "blue meanies." ?Anyhow just stay at home and watch Tron or something, watch the pretty colors and keep it cool. ?Better yet, probably don't try it. ?

probably the best tip i've ever heard when it comes to test drugs
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2006, 08:05:17 AM »

Man, don't try it during a concert. When I tried LSD, I was feeling like I'm in a fuckin' jungle. I mean, I really did't know what was going on. It can't be described with words. It's fuckin' bizarre.

"...It don't really matter..."
Evolution
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2006, 11:40:11 AM »

I wouldn't try it.  no
Rockin' Rose
VIP

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2006, 11:50:15 AM »

I thought this thread was going to be about The Beatles song, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds Roll Eyes

hihi

Na Naa Naa Naa Na Naa Naa...
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2006, 11:52:52 AM »

a gig is not the place to try LSD for first time dude... even if you've done it loads, you never know how you're gonna react. ?its not the most sociable of drugs and you are likely to be freaked out to the point you will leave the gig and poss put yourself or others at risk.

bill213 ?is right, if you are determined to go down that route, give it a go in circumstances you can control and with people you trust. ?believe me, its not something to be that casual about. acid can bring out demons you didnt even know you had. ?be safe, pal.
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2006, 12:15:02 PM »

Please don't do that to yourself. You won't be missing out on anything.
Evolution
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2006, 12:31:35 PM »

It's possible to revisit a bad trip years later.

Imagine if you were driving or something and it came about?

A person I went to school with took drugs for the first time last year and he's now receiving mental treatment, so be careful.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2006, 12:38:43 PM »

A person I went to school with took drugs for the first time last year and he's now receiving mental treatment, so be careful.
I never went to school with you Tongue
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2006, 01:09:02 PM »

A person I went to school with choked while eating a packet of crisps.

Moral of the story? Don't eat crisps!

Seriously though... Keep the kids off the drugs.

I did an assignment on LSD for school.  It sounds fucking awesome.

Cor, your school sounds top notch. I assume that the kid who did an assignment on masturbation is blind by now?

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2006, 01:19:33 PM »

DO NOT DO LSD at a concert.

Use extreme cuation, if your going to do it, make sure it is good stuff from a reliable friend and from a batch others have taken from. You can get bad acid that will fuck you up forever. Also do it with a few freinds in a place where you are safe for 10 or so hours atleast and then go to sleep if you can when you stop tripping. Stay indoors away for dangers and assholes. Make sure your freinds are not going to fuck with you when your tripping the first time. ? Once you take a doce look out anything can and will happen. A group of us once went to a state park with one of those tall water towers, well some of my dumb freinds climbed up it the top, how no one died that day I do not know.

Luckly my first time it was a mild hit. In 9th grade during school. I survived but later took some good stuff in life that sent me for a loop. Everytime can be diffrent.

Be Safe and Beware and the best advice is not to do it at all.

If you can get shrooms try them first, it may take alot of shrooms though to get you tripping. 

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2006, 01:23:37 PM »

If you can get shrooms try them first, it may take alot of shrooms though to get you tripping. 

Eh? Nah, get the good shit and you can be tripping away after a box. More so, dry them and you're golden.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2006, 01:24:09 PM »

Plus i have no idea what the potenmcy of todays acid is like. If it has become more potent like weed in the last 10 years look out.

back when i was dumb white blotters, barts simpsons were the in hits of acid, ? i can not remember the other names

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2006, 01:29:20 PM »

If you can get shrooms try them first, it may take alot of shrooms though to get you tripping.?

Eh? Nah, get the good shit and you can be tripping away after a box. More so, dry them and you're golden.

i only did them a few times, my last time was 6-11-1991 GNR Hershey me and my cousin ate a 8th before skid row took the stage, it did nothing to me. then again I have one hell of a story in the highlight section from that show maybe i was trippin and that was all a wild trip. Hmmmmmmmmm

I have taken acid maybe 30 to 40 plus times. All diffrent types and quanities. I think it does and can cuase long term side effects

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
SPUNKY
Rocker

do one sweatheart!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2006, 01:30:46 PM »

my advice

skip LSD.. jump on 2 cocaine that is the daddy!!!

ok

SOUTHEND UNITED LEAGUE 1 CHAMPIONS 2006

HAMMERSMITH JUNE 7TH

DOWNLAND 9-11 JUNE GNR
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2006, 01:40:34 PM »

I did an assignment on LSD for school.? It sounds fucking awesome.? The positives outweigh the negatives tenfold.

I want to try it next concert I go to, thinking Big Day Out.

Who has had some experiences?

Smiley

I don't understand how this is possible or where you got your info from. ?I would suggest you do more research on this.

Unless you consider the possibility of long lasting after effects and psychosis a good thing.

Either way if you insist on trying it I agree a concert is NOT the place you want to do it. ?1st off you need a good 12 hours to spare for the trip and then another day to recover from the after effects. ?Make sure someone is there with you who isn't under the influence.

http://www.drugs.com/LSD/index.html
Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2006, 01:54:42 PM »

Concert is probably the worst place... You can pass out and get trampled to death... Or you can be taken advantage of by some animal...

No offense... but trying it is a really stupid thing to do...

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2006, 02:00:15 PM »

DO NOT do it at a concert. Actually you'd be better off not doing it at all. I have done it twice about 12 years ago, it was interesting, but I was lucky in so many ways. I diddnt do anything stupid and I actully got something decent. You never know what you could be putting in your system no matter what they tell you. And whatever you do, dont drive on it. Perhaps the most fucked up surreal experiences of my life. How I did not wrap my car around a pole is a miracle. 

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: