Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 07:15:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Halloween 2006 thread (your pics, questions etc.)
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Halloween 2006 thread (your pics, questions etc.)  (Read 9949 times)
sisterofyu
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2006, 02:45:38 PM »

Im Gomer Pyle....keekee Cheesy
Amari2677
Headliner

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2006, 04:28:55 PM »

Not too bad, right?

I'm free of all the chains we held together...
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2006, 04:30:39 PM »

Not too bad, right?

Not too good though, right? The white spandex are a little too much for me and the Slash costume is pretty weak. NO OFFENSE AT ALL THOUGH. It's cool you two are Axl and Slash.

EDIT: It's hard to tell from the pic, but is Slash playing a bass??
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 04:32:46 PM by lennonisgod » Logged

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
Edrose
Headliner

black sheep are the new dolphins...

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2006, 04:31:37 PM »

Not too bad, right?

the slash in this pic isnt smoking smoking

its all about the little things ?hihi
Amari2677
Headliner

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2006, 04:32:51 PM »

I know what ya mean about the cigarette.  Also, I had to do the white spandex shorts since Axl always rocked them. 

lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2006, 04:34:56 PM »

I know what ya mean about the cigarette.  Also, I had to do the white spandex shorts since Axl always rocked them. 

I think some nice torn jeans would have done the job. Then you wouldn't freeze your balls off either.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2006, 04:35:37 PM »

it's good enough to know what's up.. ?Maybe you should dress as robin and brain and give each person 6,000 guesses to who they are ?hihi
Amari2677
Headliner

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2006, 04:36:44 PM »

I think some nice torn jeans would have done the job. Then you wouldn't freeze your balls off either.

The party was indoor, so I wasn't that cold.  Most people at the party loved the costume (a lot of fuckers wanted picturs with "GN'R") and the shorts got a lot of laughs.  Luckily I got some muscular legs so I didn't look like a mess. 

lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2006, 04:43:56 PM »

The party was indoor, so I wasn't that cold.  Most people at the party loved the costume (a lot of fuckers wanted picturs with "GN'R") and the shorts got a lot of laughs.  Luckily I got some muscular legs so I didn't look like a mess. 

Hell yeah, it's cool you were "representin'." And my oh my, do I love those "muscular" legs. (alright, that's a joke.)

Amari2677
Headliner

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2006, 05:10:11 PM »

Hell yeah, it's cool you were "representin'." And my oh my, do I love those "muscular" legs. (alright, that's a joke.)

Damn Lennon... I thought the conversation was weird when you were so offended by my shorts.... now you're making jokes about my muscular legs.... this is getting a little too creepy for me man.

nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2006, 05:15:21 PM »

awesome constumes, gents!

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2006, 06:50:59 PM »

Eeee! Halloween shindig tomorrow in the nice cheaply-priced-drinkaged college bar!!! (yea I know its early, but who gives a shit! It wasn't my decision!)

Anyhoo, I decided I AM goin' as Shadowcat... my friend suggested it aaaages ago, and sent me this pic of her costume... just thought I'd show y'all.

Anybob, I REALLY don't wanna cut huge holes in mah leather pants, so I'm usin' some black tights and wearing black lycra hotpants over the top instead...

I wish I'd come up with something more creative.. like... The Color Blue, which my friend Jen's goin' as. She has blue hair already anyway! hihi

KITTY PRYDE!

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
Bono
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2006, 07:27:16 PM »

O.k. so last night I went out on the town in Banff , Alberta for my buddy's stag party. We all dressed up and I went out as Axl Rose.  It's thre same costume I used a few years back and it's an Axl outfit to a tee. The kilt, the huge belt, the boots, the MARTYR shirt, the bandana(unfortunately this time around I needed a wig, hair's not as long as it was) basically it there's no mistaking who I am. That is if you hapen to know who Axl Rose. The following are quotes and conversations from and with people  I ran into regarding my  costume.

Conversation with Girl at costume store. Roughly 20-25 years old

Girl What do you need the wig for?
Bono:: I'm being Axl Rose
Girl: Who's Axl Rose?
Bono: The singer from Guns N' Roses
Girl: he has red hair? I thought his hair was black?
Bono: Nope
Girl: Well doesn't he always wear a hat?
Bono: I guess he wore a hat sometimes
Girl: I thought for sure he had black hair and alwasy wore a top hat
Bono: haha! No that's Slash, he was the guitar player.

Random shout out from guys in bar. In their mid 20's or so.

Fuck yeah!! Axl fucking Rose!! That's wicked dude!!

A guy in the men's washroom at the bar. Mid 20's

Guy: Dude I know who you are? you like that guy fom that rock band....ummm fuck Kurt Cobain right?
Bono: What the fuck? Kurt Cobain? Wher did you get that from?
Guy: That's not who you are?
Bono: No man. I'm Axl Rose from Guns N' Roses.
Guy: Ohhh yeah, fuck! Didn't that guy die?

Conversation with Shooter Girl in bar. Mid 20's

Shooter Girl: What band are you supposed to be from?
Bono: You don't know who I am? Take a guess.
Shooter Girl: ummm.... Kurt Cobain?
Bono: haha! No. Axl Rose.
Shooter Girl: Who's that?
Bono: He's the singer from Guns N' Roses
Shooter Girl: Really? I've never even heard of him. Isn't that band Velvet Revolver basically Guns N' Roses but with like a new drummer or somthing.
Bono:  Roll Eyes

Random shout out from guy in bar. Mid 20's

"fuck yeah Rowdy Roddy Piper!! That's awesome dude.

Random Girl in bar. Mid 20's

Random Girl: hey do you go naked under your kilt or wear little white shorts like Axl did?
Bono: Check for yourself
Random Girl: haha! that's so cool. You even have a sock stuffed in there like he did.
Bono: haha! no way that's all natural. Just like Axl.
Random Girl: haha! yeah I'm so sure. either way it looks hot. Not as hot as Axl but pretty hot.

Random shoutout from the bar DJ before he plays the last song of the night

"Alright we're gonna shut'er down a little differently tonight. Axl fucking Rose himself has graced us with his prscence tonight so this one's for him... and just for the record this is definately the place where the girls are pretty!!!!" cue Paradise City

Conversation with random girl in Donair shop after bar closed. 27 years old(I asked)

Bono: You look like such a Ho.
Donair Girl: Thank you. Who are you supposed to be?
Bono: Really? You have no clue? How old are you?
Donair Girl: 27 why?
Bono: well if you're 27 you should have some idea who I am? heres'a hint I'm a  singer in a band.
Donair Girl: yeah yeah o.k. Kurt Cobain right?
My Buddy: Holy fuck! Why does everybody think you're Kurt Cobain? He's Axl Rose. it's soooo obvious. You know who Guns N' Roses is right?
Donair Girl: yeah, of course. I had no idea who their singer was. I thought the singer for Guns N' Roses died and Slash went into Velvet Revolver.
Bono: No and yes. Axl never died. Gn'R is actually coming to Calgary and Edmonton in December.
Donair Girl: So Slash isn't in Velvet Revolver anymore than.
Bono: Ha! yes he is in Velvet Revolver. Axl is still in Guns N' Roses but he's the only original member left.
Donair Girl: Weird. I thought Guns N' Rose quit cause the singer died.
My Buddy: Holy fuck. How old are we when people don't even know who Axl Rose is anymore and even if they do know they think he's dead.

rofl rofl rofl  Axl needs to get his name back out there.  It was weird. Everyone seemd to be in their 20's and yet some people just had no clue whatsoever who I was but the people who did, knew  instantly and fully. There was no middle ground.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2006, 08:37:55 PM »

Random shout out from guy in bar. Mid 20's

"fuck yeah Rowdy Roddy Piper!! That's awesome dude.

rofl no that i think of it, they are very similar!  rofl

hihi aww nevermind dude! I'm sure there's a perfect red wig that looks like Axl's hair somewhere in the vicinity of your home...

Anybob... last night's party.... FUCKING HELL what a fucking AWESOME shindig! Seriously... oh maaaan!

OK, I ended up HALF going as Shadowcat... and looking more like a dominatrix in the process... rofl Instead of a black top... I wore black duct tape and a chain. And I backcombed and sprayed my hair... very WTTJ vid-esque...

There are pics... but I don't have them yet. When I do, I'll post them!

girl get those pics on here!  Tongue

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
shadyklyde
Rocker

« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2006, 10:37:41 PM »

Here in wisconsin, in Madison, they have a thing every year, on State street, is where its at, where you can just go hang out, get drunk, dress up and walk around, goto the restraunts n shit, its a pretty big thing, but yeah, i was on the benches and saw someone dressed up at slash and some time later someone dressed as buckethead, i was hoping to see someone as axl but no luck. so i thought it was cool still having gnr fans dressing up as them and showing the band love still
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2006, 10:39:02 PM »

Here in wisconsin, in Madison, they have a thing every year, on State street, is where its at, where you can just go hang out, get drunk, dress up and walk around, goto the restraunts n shit, its a pretty big thing, but yeah, i was on the benches and saw someone dressed up at slash and some time later someone dressed as buckethead, i was hoping to see someone as axl but no luck. so i thought it was cool still having gnr fans dressing up as them for halloween

Survey says......this thread is going downtown quick!

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
shadyklyde
Rocker

« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2006, 10:40:35 PM »

Survey says......this thread is going downtown quick!

survey says i dont really care, i was just posting because i have nothing better to do
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2006, 10:59:11 PM »

According to the  Jacksonville Rock station     http://rock105i.com/.    The band is encouraging the fans  to wear costumes to the show .  I wonder how Axl will react towards  the fans  dressing up as  Slash or Buckethead.    Will he kick everybody out ??  hihi
IFINGLOVEGNR
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2006, 11:46:40 PM »

I'm Axl, that was Saturday night in University of Albany

I'll have much more pictures by wednesday
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 11:56:00 PM by IFINGLOVEVR » Logged

5/12/06
5/14/06
5/15/06
5/17/06
NJ-11/5/06
NYC-MSG 11/10/06
NYC-CBGB 2/11/10
NYC-RoseBar 2/14/10
NJ-11/17/11
CT-11/19/11
NJ-11/26/11
NYC-2/12/12
Vegas-11/14,17,18/2012
NYC-6/6/13
NYC-6/8
Dadud
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2006, 11:59:04 PM »

I was camping at Jellystone Park in Warrens Wisconsin here, and i saw some people dressed up as Hendrix, Slash, and Elvis riding in a back of a truck. I should of took a picture.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: