Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 07:16:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Halloween 2006 thread (your pics, questions etc.)
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Halloween 2006 thread (your pics, questions etc.)  (Read 9957 times)
Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« on: October 22, 2006, 11:32:32 AM »

Anyone have any good ideas for a costume?,....... mypaty is on thursday night so if i can get some responces before then it would be appreciated...

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2006, 11:36:25 AM »

Anyone have any good ideas for a costume?,....... mypaty is on thursday night so if i can get some responces before then it would be appreciated...

well...you have 2 options. the hard coolest way. get some leathers, bandana etc.

or the easy way out, get spandex, with american glaf patterns on it, big white socks roled and big shoes Cheesy

html sucks
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2006, 01:14:42 PM »

You need a kilt for sure. And a Manson shirt

Axl is God.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2006, 02:04:25 PM »

I got all dressed up one year..........but decided not to show at the last minute.
Emilie
Rocker

No, we can't stop here! This is bat-country!

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2006, 02:30:37 PM »

Oh yeah! Cool

But seriously, I think the white shorts would be great, or a kilt like axlrosegnr said.
Sparksry
VIP

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2006, 09:20:09 PM »

I was thinking omething like this

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/pics/axl/axl-n-queen.jpg

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2006, 10:34:29 PM »

This is how I dressed a couple of years ago. 

Why don't you just....
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2006, 10:50:24 PM »

Get yourself some botox, son...
EFISH
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2006, 10:58:24 PM »

Get yourself some botox, son...
Mandy, I am shocked!  Shocked nervous

P.S Im being Buckethead for halloween Grin
Alina
Rocker

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2006, 07:17:56 PM »

someone will  be dressed like Axl from 2006 ?

Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2006, 09:48:09 PM »

Or you could wear a leather jacket and carry around a bottle of Jack Daniels a la Slash.
Elrothiel
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2006, 07:58:40 PM »

Maan I don't know WHAT I'm gunna be for Halloween.... I COULD go as Axl... but that'd be predictable, and I wouldn't have to make THAT many changes to my regular attire anyway... hihi I'd still have to pay the full amount to get into the party... rofl

I think I'm EITHER gunna be Axl, or a pirate wench... or Shadowcat's gothy-leather outfit...

The last two are looking to be more probable.

This is the list of things I've thought of to go as:

1. Axl.
2. Pirate.
3. Shadowcat.
4. Slash (although I am lacking a hat and wig...)
5. Duff (although I'm not blonde)
6. An Emo Kid (seriously... HORRIFIC! I'd have to cut my hair!! NO WAY!)
7. Lady Godiva (not blonde... but it'd just be rather lazy wouldn't it... I wouldn't have to make a costume! Grin )
8. A Wardrobe (basically wear all of my clothes.. but I'd get too hot!)
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2006, 10:32:42 PM »

I completed my Halloween costume today.........I just shaved my goatee off and left the little soul patch under the bottom lip.  I have my hair all bushy now and I've got a jean jacket and blue jeans ready to rock........boom bam........The Boss done easy!  I've even practiced my facial mannerisms (the pooping look he has when he's singing).   I keep going around shouting Glory Days for bonus effect.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Elrothiel
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2006, 04:38:20 PM »

Eeee! Halloween shindig tomorrow in the nice cheaply-priced-drinkaged college bar!!! (yea I know its early, but who gives a shit! It wasn't my decision!)

Anyhoo, I decided I AM goin' as Shadowcat... my friend suggested it aaaages ago, and sent me this pic of her costume... just thought I'd show y'all.

Anybob, I REALLY don't wanna cut huge holes in mah leather pants, so I'm usin' some black tights and wearing black lycra hotpants over the top instead...

I wish I'd come up with something more creative.. like... The Color Blue, which my friend Jen's goin' as. She has blue hair already anyway! hihi
Sparksry
VIP

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2006, 08:26:05 PM »

Niice Send Pics Skynardgirl

- Stewie Griffin-
Chris Axl
All that I wanted was...
Rocker

Axl Got My Sunglasses

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2006, 12:10:32 PM »

If I was gonna dress out it would definitly be Buckethead, so I could wear a mask Smiley

If I were you, I'd manage to abhor the invitation
Of promised love that can't keep up with your adoration
Just use your head, and in the end you'll find your inspiration
To choose your steps and w
disease51883
Rocker

Hey, you caught me in a Coma...

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2006, 03:18:32 AM »

Shadowcat's actually an awesome idea for a costume. I'm sure it'll look great, Skelly.

I'm also going as Axl for Halloween. It'll be my first time doing so. I was aiming for an '80s look, but due to circumstances, it's coming out more '90s. That may be for the best. I'm more of a '90s fan anyway. I'm thinking I'll go with a blue bandanna, backwards black baseball cap, sleeveless black t-shirt, long cutoff jean shorts, rolled up socks, hiker boots, aviators, jewelry, a tied flannel around my waist, a drawn cross "tattoo" on my forearm, and my naturally red beard. My main problem is finding a long red wig in this small redneck town. The closest I've come has been a long curly red one and a long straight blonde one. I may have to alter one of those all ghetto-like.

Ah well. I'll figure something out.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 04:01:13 AM by disease51883 » Logged
crow316
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2006, 03:26:19 AM »

I was Axl in 03.  I went as kilted Axl.  Its funny, I cut my hair a while back so I had to get a wig.  I went to a wig store on Hollywood Blvd  and told the guy I was being Axl and needed a red wig.  He said, "Since when does Axl have red hair?, Axl is blonde"  I tried to argue, but he was treating me like I was stupid.  Im still kinda mad about it to this day.  I ended up wearing a damn blonde wig that I bought somewhere else.  No red wigs that dont look like Arial.
Elrothiel
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2006, 06:55:57 AM »

hihi aww nevermind dude! I'm sure there's a perfect red wig that looks like Axl's hair somewhere in the vicinity of your home...

Anybob... last night's party.... FUCKING HELL what a fucking AWESOME shindig! Seriously... oh maaaan!

OK, I ended up HALF going as Shadowcat... and looking more like a dominatrix in the process... rofl Instead of a black top... I wore black duct tape and a chain. And I backcombed and sprayed my hair... very WTTJ vid-esque...

There are pics... but I don't have them yet. When I do, I'll post them!
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2006, 08:27:56 AM »

My main problem is finding a long red wig in this small redneck town. The closest I've come has been a long curly red one and a long straight blonde one. I may have to alter one of those all ghetto-like.

I had that same problem.  It's why I ditched the zombie Axl idea and am going for zombie pirate instead.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: