Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 05:26:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228126 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  I think an announcement will be made at Madison Square Garden
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: I think an announcement will be made at Madison Square Garden  (Read 8888 times)
Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2006, 08:08:13 PM »

they should make a theories section so noobs can go post their little fantasies of the band on there instead of filling the gn'r board with pointless crap
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2006, 08:09:35 PM »

Oh, so you watch a lot of Family Guy but couldn't remember the quote, so you Googled it to put it on here?? Don't get mad at me because you watch a lot of Family Guy. That's all you bud. I know a lot of people that enjoy the show. I just haven't enjoyed cartoons since the Smurfs went off the air. Smiley

That's super.   ok
Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2006, 08:21:26 PM »

I never would have registered... until I seen this topic...

I realize that I have zero credibility since I just registered. But that isn't going to stop me from posting two things.

A. First I will ask a question of you all. Has Axl ever made an announcement about a release of a new album at a major venue before? Think long and hard.

B. Madison Square Garden will draw heavy press since it is located in the USA's media capital.
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2006, 08:23:16 PM »

i think it would be cool if cd came out this tuesday. i dont want to have to wait for an announcement anymore. Maybe management wont give a date but the fucking music shops will have a shit and a half load of signs saying   WE HAVE CHINESE DEMOCRACY!                       

[mango]
Rocker

Chris Pitman = GNR

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2006, 08:23:55 PM »

A. First I will ask a question of you all. Has Axl ever made an announcement about a release of a new album at a major venue before? Think long and hard.

He did. For Illusions he did that in Denmark and Sweden in summer of 1991.  At least at this two places.

18.9.2010 @ Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria - I was almost there
24.9.2010 @ Arena, Zagreb, Croatia - I was there
17.7.2012 @ Spaladium Arena, Split, Croatia - I was there too
Randy Jesus
VIP

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2006, 08:28:49 PM »

He did. For Illusions he did that in Denmark and Sweden in summer of 1991.  At least at this two places.

Thank you for making my point.
BaDoBsEsSiOn418
Rocker

Yowza!

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2006, 08:29:55 PM »

they should make a theories section so noobs can go post their little fantasies of the band on there instead of filling the gn'r board with pointless crap

Oh yeah, I'm a noob. ?Ignore this thread. ?I truly hope that some how this "theory" of mine becomes significant with Chinese Democracy's release.

Why's everybody so obsessed with the album?  Can't you just be happy that Axl gets to hang out with rich fashion designers? -MotherGooseLuvR
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2006, 08:31:52 PM »

Oh yeah, I'm a noob.  Ignore this thread.  I truly hope that some how this "theory" of mine becomes significant with Chinese Democracy's release.

Dude, these guys obviously woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Ignore them.

Seriously, even if you've seen it before, doesn't give you ANY excuse to be an asshole. God..

gnrevolution.com
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2006, 08:33:20 PM »

I think they should make jerk offs join the banned club.

gnrevolution.com
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2006, 08:44:41 PM »

I think an announcement will be made at Madison Square Garden
You are the weakest link.
Goodbye peace Roll Eyes

Haha Sry thats hilarious

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2006, 08:51:23 PM »

? Read the rules..............? Jarmo's 2nd rule is :
- Make sure you understand this is a fan forum! Any personal attacks and/or insults of any kind will result in action from the administrator and/or moderators.

so refrain from calling me any names in any personal manner..  ok   

jarmo's 4th rule

- Learn how to use the search. This message board has a serch feature which comes in handy when looking for old posts/discussions. Use it before starting a new thread. Chances are that your original subject has already been discussed here in the past.

and his 7th rule

- Check the Dead Horse section for old topics and polls that has been discussed on numerous occasions.

Rules that everyone and their mom's feel too important to follow...
?And most admins here agree this has been seen MANY MANY MANY? a time before.. so before you get pissed at me for being ultra objective...? ? ?the venuw for doing this would have been at a bigger arena with more more more more more more more press coverage... back then they didn't really announce it was more like, so yeah our cds are coming out in a few months or it was delayed........ the equivalent of "cd is coming out soon" and thelatter.. lol  And you guys sometimes accuse this place as being censored (on some things yes) but mostly it's cuz of crap like this.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 08:57:20 PM by Duffio » Logged
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2006, 08:57:27 PM »

Read the rules..............   And most admins here agree this has been seen MANY MANY MANY  a time before.. so before you get pissed at me for being ultra objective...     the venuw for doing this would have been at a bigger arena with more more more more more more more press coverage... back then they didn't really announce it was more like, so yeah our cds are coming out in a few months...... the equivalent of "cd is coming out soon" lol

I know the rules. Been here awhile.

I think most mods would agree that being respectiful to other board members is important

It's not cool to insult other members of this board!
Posts that only attack another poster without any contribution to the discussion aren't allowed. Anyone consistently attacking other board members will be banned.

Im the first person to call a thread a dead horse, but I don't go insulting the person.

gnrevolution.com
Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2006, 09:00:48 PM »

notice i didn't insult him.. i told him to think...and i meant people that don't think (i was referring to noobs) should have a section where they can discuss rhetoric like that with each other... and since youo've been here a while you'd know that crap like this has happened way too often for people to just simply overlook it. cuz you'd agree it's pretty pointless, right?   
Randy Jesus
VIP

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2006, 09:05:38 PM »

The fact is, however they do it, directly or indirectly, it is going to be big... and do you know whose going to make it big... Each and Everyone of Us...

MSG would make sense because they could do the media tour... and get their name back out their amongst the commoners.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2006, 09:06:40 PM »

Well for what it's worth...I learned something tonight.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2006, 09:12:10 PM »

Something will happen by MSG, a single, an announcement, or even god forbid, an album.

Axl cannot return to NYC with the same setlist. An absolute no no.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2006, 09:17:17 PM »

the cd should just come out and continue touring....   who cares what they play in nyc... as long as they play and show up and it's a good show...  don't expect any sort of announcements like that except like the ones we've been getting from gunsnroses.com nothing more nothing less
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2006, 09:17:30 PM »

notice i didn't insult him.. i told him to think...and i meant people that don't think (i was referring to noobs) should have a section where they can discuss rhetoric like that with each other... and since youo've been here a while you'd know that crap like this has happened way too often for people to just simply overlook it. cuz you'd agree it's pretty pointless, right?   

Like I said, if its a dead horse, then I'll say "Dead Horse".. but I dont say "Dead Horse noob" (noob being, IMO is an insult)

It's more about your tone. You treated the guy with no respect.

And yeah, there has been alot of dead horse topics while I've been here. But not overlooking something and going "nice thread noob. Man they should really make a theories section so we don't have to read this crap" are two different things.

Anyways, I don't really care too much.. don't think that I think your scum or anything.

Were cool. And I'll be leaving this thread now  beer

gnrevolution.com
Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2006, 09:19:11 PM »

ok fine, how about this.. I appologize for my tone everyone..

But honestly, how annoying is it to read the same stuff over.andover...and over.. and over.. and over..... and over... and over.. and over.. and well you get the point...   
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2006, 09:40:52 PM »

On a related note - we should have someone create a thread for each Tuesday and then everyone who agrees with a particular Tuesday (due to psychic premonition, hunch, "inside information" etc.) can go and post in the thread related to their Tuesday.

At the very least we'd have less "My buddy's gf works at Best Buy and she said it was coming out Tuesday <insert date here>".

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: