Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 05:05:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228126 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  I think an announcement will be made at Madison Square Garden
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: I think an announcement will be made at Madison Square Garden  (Read 8882 times)
BaDoBsEsSiOn418
Rocker

Yowza!

« on: October 28, 2006, 07:42:25 PM »

The four Hammerstein concerts in NYC, the first shows GN'R played this year, were widely considered incredible shows, not only by us on the message boards, but even Axl Rose himself.

MSG is the most famous arena in the world.? The GN'R show there, which happens to be sold out, is on November 10, and still gives plenty of time for promotion.

I don't know, it's just my opinion.? What do you guys think?

Why's everybody so obsessed with the album?  Can't you just be happy that Axl gets to hang out with rich fashion designers? -MotherGooseLuvR
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 07:44:13 PM »

Huh?  You honestly think there is going to be some sort of "announcement" made from the stage?

I wouldn't count on it.
Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 07:44:32 PM »

why do you expect an announcement at a show?Huh the most you'll get is like "so umm yeah there's a few tuesdays left till the end of the year..." i mean this has been discussed debated and faught over..... expecting announcement at a show is most likely not to happen.... EXPECT AN ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MANAGEMENT OR PUBLICIST..... THAT'S WHY THEY HIRED THOSE PEOPLE TO DO THAT SORT OF THING...
EFISH
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 07:45:32 PM »

I think an announcement will be made at Madison Square Garden
You are the weakest link.
Goodbye peace Roll Eyes

Edit: What I mean by this is that there is no point of having a thread like this because we see the same thing EVERYDAY and its just random speculation.....
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 09:18:09 PM by EFISH » Logged
BaDoBsEsSiOn418
Rocker

Yowza!

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2006, 07:46:34 PM »

I dunno.  Yeah, I guess making an announcement at a show wouldn't be the best idea, but I just think that in some way the MSG show won't be a regular "same old setlist" show.

Why's everybody so obsessed with the album?  Can't you just be happy that Axl gets to hang out with rich fashion designers? -MotherGooseLuvR
BaDoBsEsSiOn418
Rocker

Yowza!

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2006, 07:48:15 PM »

Wow, you guys are friggin brutal.  "Weakest link"?  Shove it.

EFISH
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2006, 07:50:56 PM »

But dude, GNR arent going to just randomly announce something like that at a show...
Speculation based on nothing... Tongue
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2006, 07:51:46 PM »

I think an announcement will be made at Madison Square Garden
Goodbye peace Roll Eyes

Come on EFISH, give the guy a break... at least his idea was original. I've never heard of that one before.  Wink

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
BaDoBsEsSiOn418
Rocker

Yowza!

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2006, 07:53:10 PM »

Yeah, you're right. ?Based on nothing. ?I was just on gunsnroses.com, lookin at tour dates, and I was like "hey, i should pick a show on the tour and make a thread about it." ? confused

I stated why I thought it was a significant show. ?

Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2006, 07:54:32 PM »

Goodbye peace Roll Eyes

Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You are the weakest link goodbye. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show right? Isn't it? You are the weakest link goodbye. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so funny!

Tongue
EFISH
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2006, 07:56:04 PM »

Goodbye peace Roll Eyes

Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You are the weakest link goodbye. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show right? Isn't it? You are the weakest link goodbye. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so funny!

Tongue
I wasnt talking to you, now go run to the store and get you some tampons.
Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2006, 07:56:29 PM »

I dunno.? Yeah, I guess making an announcement at a show wouldn't be the best idea, but I just think that in some way the MSG show won't be a regular "same old setlist" show.
lololol lol you must not know your favorite band too well... name 1 MAJOR show of the tour either in europe, asia or the usa since 02 that was considered MAJOR and that they didn't play the 'same ol setlist show' come on.. use your head.. They will play very very very similar setlists at mosts shows until they drop the cd and they promote the new material more once more people know ALL sthe songs in the album.... ?please refrain from being stupid to think they will announce something at a show, except maybe a "see you next year" .. sheesh.... i mean they are there to perform not make announcements...          Like i said earlier this thread will be locked or tossed on top of the other countless threads with the same discussion included.... lol
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 07:58:13 PM by Duffio » Logged
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2006, 07:56:47 PM »

the album should have been out by the time they got to msg

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
BaDoBsEsSiOn418
Rocker

Yowza!

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2006, 07:57:05 PM »

um, dude, it was from family guy. ?he was quoting something stewie said. ?hence the picture. yes

EFISH
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2006, 07:57:51 PM »

um, dude, it was from family guy.  he was quoting something stewie said.  hence the picture. yes
Sorry dont watch that show...
 Grin
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2006, 07:58:18 PM »

um, dude, it was from family guy.  he was quoting something stewie said.  hence the picture. yes

Wow, he must watch a lot of Family Guy to quote that whole fucking thing. Jesus Christ.

Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2006, 07:59:02 PM »

um, dude, it was from family guy.? he was quoting something stewie said.? hence the picture. yes
Sorry dont watch that show...
 Grin
lol since this is going to get tossed anyway...... you should totally watch that show.. it's really funny
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2006, 08:01:33 PM »

Wow, he must watch a lot of Family Guy to quote that whole fucking thing. Jesus Christ.

Never heard of Google either eh?
daubs
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2006, 08:02:37 PM »

people say stuff like this, then when an announcement isnt made at msg, people get pissed. its fucking stupid. Stop with the predictions/theories and just sit back and enjoy the ride.
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2006, 08:06:52 PM »

Never heard of Google either eh?

Oh, so you watch a lot of Family Guy but couldn't remember the quote, so you Googled it to put it on here?? Don't get mad at me because you watch a lot of Family Guy. That's all you bud. I know a lot of people that enjoy the show. I just haven't enjoyed cartoons since the Smurfs went off the air.  Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: