Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 05:25:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Thank you everyone, for 6 marvellous years
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thank you everyone, for 6 marvellous years  (Read 10806 times)
SuperMike
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2006, 09:46:47 PM »

Jessica, I'm going to miss seeing you post on here, I always liked you. I'm sorry to hear about what you have to deal with, I hope that ends. Farewell and take it easy! beer
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2006, 12:16:06 AM »

Best of luck with everything Jessica, be well.

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2006, 12:34:49 AM »

Best of luck and come back soon. Ill always remember the time you called Brian Wilson a child molester, then wouldnt say why.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2006, 08:03:22 AM »

I probably never agreed with what you said but I hope the best for you and your son.

Bye. peace

2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2006, 10:25:54 AM »

be safe jess. bye
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2006, 10:56:14 AM »

Get the hell out of there. Sad to hear your circumstances, but do what you need to do to protect your child.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2006, 12:29:22 PM »

Let me get this straight: You said to the father of your baby that you were leaving and he tried to stab you. Now you're posting on a message board (that he knows the address of) that you are leaving him for good  Huh

Yeah, no kidding. If everything said in this thread is true, then sorry, but posting it in advance to a public messageboard is a really, really bad idea. The probability that a male with all the characteristics described is regularly reading a message board that he knows his wife posts to must be close to 100%.

This thread should be wiped out of existence and never mentioned again.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2006, 01:55:23 PM »

Holy shit... what a fuck that fucker is. I cannot believe you had to live through that and are still living through it. I'm so happy you're leaving and getting away and I hope that fucking pussy gets what's coming to him. That story you told just really blew my mind. The part about him "moving the baby towards his penis and the semen all over the sheets," is just unreal. That is so disgusting and it's so sad that THERE ARE thousands of people out there just like him. Shit has to be done about these people because they get away with so much shit and if they do get caught, they get a slap on the wrist. Fuck him to hell. I'm glad you're ok and even though we've never really talked, your story really touched me. I hope life gets better for you, I really do. One day you will find a man that will love you and your child unconditionally and treat you with the respect and honor that you deserve. It will take a lot of work and time to put this behind you and to be able to trust a man again I'm sure, but you'll get there. Don't let yourself get down about anything that has happened and never put any of the blame on yourself for what has occurred. DO NOT BLAME YOURSELF. AND don't worry about this website either, just hide and stay away from that fucker.

Seriously, the best of luck in the world to you and you will find happiness because you deserve happiness. You get what you deserve... and that's why he's going to burn in hell. Good luck and just be safe out there, you're going to do just fine.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2006, 02:32:36 PM »

Let me get this straight: You said to the father of your baby that you were leaving and he tried to stab you. Now you're posting on a message board (that he knows the address of) that you are leaving him for good  Huh

Yeah, no kidding. If everything said in this thread is true, then sorry, but posting it in advance to a public messageboard is a really, really bad idea. The probability that a male with all the characteristics described is regularly reading a message board that he knows his wife posts to must be close to 100%.

This thread should be wiped out of existence and never mentioned again.

Yes, i was going to ask the mods to delete it once it is my moving away day.
He will not come to forums as he thinks he better than a woman who surfs, he will not " lower" himself.
That's how he sees himself.
I know him, in his madness, he is predictable.
He will only come for infos once he realises furniture, baby and me are gone.
Which is why i said i also won't reply to messages because he is an internet manager and an internet engineer who knows young hackers.
I will empty all my boxes of messages, and this, if mods are ok, will be deleted.

Nothing to say
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2006, 02:46:39 PM »

Holy shit... what a fuck that fucker is. I cannot believe you had to live through that and are still living through it. I'm so happy you're leaving and getting away and I hope that fucking pussy gets what's coming to him. That story you told just really blew my mind. The part about him "moving the baby towards his penis and the semen all over the sheets," is just unreal. That is so disgusting and it's so sad that THERE ARE thousands of people out there just like him. Shit has to be done about these people because they get away with so much shit and if they do get caught, they get a slap on the wrist. Fuck him to hell. I'm glad you're ok and even though we've never really talked, your story really touched me. I hope life gets better for you, I really do. One day you will find a man that will love you and your child unconditionally and treat you with the respect and honor that you deserve. It will take a lot of work and time to put this behind you and to be able to trust a man again I'm sure, but you'll get there. Don't let yourself get down about anything that has happened and never put any of the blame on yourself for what has occurred. DO NOT BLAME YOURSELF. AND don't worry about this website either, just hide and stay away from that fucker.

Seriously, the best of luck in the world to you and you will find happiness because you deserve happiness. You get what you deserve... and that's why he's going to burn in hell. Good luck and just be safe out there, you're going to do just fine.

It's too late, i do blame myself, to a point, you can't begin to imagine, i blame myself for being needy in terms of love, cuddles and affection.
I was the PER FECT candidate for him.
I was vulnerable under aspects of strengh. The loud gob, the funny girl, the smily smily girl, all this is a part of me, but also a part of the cover and his instinct was too far develloped for me to see it come.
I was already dependant when i realised.
Over the years on forums, i tried to talk, i tried to explain, but it was like a mind rape.
He isolated me from my friends, the very few i had going back 15 years.
He even went as far as to insinuate he'd had sex with my mother so i would stop talking to her or loose my faith in her, knowing my mother wsn't always very stable, knowing she is an attention whore.
It almost worked.
He said my brother said i was mad so i wouldn't go and confide into him.
He said my father had told him he didn't trust me 3 months before he died.
Thank god, the birth of gabriel opened up new communication bridges with my mother and we talked it over and over, and it turns out he is the biggest bastard.
My parents never lied to each other and told each toher everything, my dad never said that. Nor did my brother.
Mum and alex told me they'd testify if necessary.

I have lost trust in men.

On here, some saw me as anti men.
Maybe they will understand better now.
2 out of 5 women are put through domestic violence ( physical, moral or sexual or the three).

Now, all i hope is that justice is on our side ( gaby and me) because he cannot be left to visit that man without supervision.
I never imagined he could be turned on by kids.
I knew he liked to look at 15 year old girls, but many men i see do.

Right now, all i'm left with is a bitter bitter taste that says " men are fucking animals".

Nothing to say
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2006, 03:55:33 PM »

Hope everything is ok   Cry
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2006, 07:10:21 AM »

Best of luck.  I hope things get better, and soon.
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2006, 10:42:54 AM »

i genuinely hope everything works out for you and Gaby and that one day we will hear from you again.  stay safe and all the very best to you.   ok
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2006, 10:44:55 AM »

you'll be missed jessica...best of luck to you and your little one...i hope your new life treats you "better" Cry Kiss

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2006, 10:51:31 AM »

Good journey Jess.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Elrothiel
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2006, 11:54:32 AM »

Stay safe girl, and good luck!! You shall not be forgotten!!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2006, 12:27:38 PM »

Jess, the best of luck with your new life! it's never too late. never again fall for that kind of man.

and pm me when you come back with a brand new user name.  hopefully soon. Kiss
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2006, 02:34:24 PM »

Jess, I'll miss you dear, and wish you love and luck   Kiss   Kiss   Kiss

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2009, 06:20:17 PM »

So what ever happened with all this??

Guess that moving day never came, eh??

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
TAP
Banned
Rocker