Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 07:18:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The official "IRS" discussion.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The official "IRS" discussion.  (Read 77098 times)
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #320 on: February 16, 2006, 10:54:55 AM »

Please stop flooding threads with requests for the songs. Soon we will have 5 different 20-page threads full of that and it will be unmanageable. If you really want them, contact people privately and I'm sure someone will be willing to give them to you.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #321 on: February 16, 2006, 11:15:31 AM »

Wanna know why the links were posted? Cause we're hungry and fed up and starting a revolution baby! Fuck the street teams , we are gunna come together as one like thinking unit and storm the record studios and axl's mansion and the sanctuary offices , we're gunna kick down doors , bust windows , heads are gunna roll and we're gunna walk away with the master tapes and nobodys gunna stop us.

Stand up and fight the tyranny , cover ups and silence , people will hear music this year cause we're taking it into our hands!!! PM me for details!

The revolution starts now!!!!!

LOL , not really ... These songs just make me so hyper , what a sight though , every board member bumrushing studios and record label offices? Hahaha. I've gone out of my mind and it feels so much better then it did yesterday

jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #322 on: February 16, 2006, 11:25:27 AM »

personally i don't give a fuck where they cam from as i have them now Smiley

who knows, the band may have let them be posted for a few hours, let as many people get there hands on them as possible, than issue the usual cease and desist orders and making people remove all links, etc........just to get a sense of the overall feedback of the songs

If anyone from the band, label, amanegement is reading this, they should see the overall feedback is very positive and there is a very large demand for new GnR material

Last night after midnight in the East Coast, there were about 100 people on this thread; not to mention the traffic on other GnR sites when this was happening

One of the guys who uploaded it had over 1500 downloads in less than 12 hours and it wasn't even on a GnR board

And as far as Merck not wanting any mention, link, etc of the leak; if the album would just be released, or a single from the album would just be released to tide fans over, or a statment of some kind with some kind of plans for the band, anicipated release date, etc., I could see fans being a bit more respectful of their wishes.  As it stands now, i'd say it's just too fucking bad it was leaked  Cry, it's only been 7 years since we heard original material (and O My God sucked) and over 14 years since we had an album of original material Cry no

davemason72
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #323 on: February 16, 2006, 11:32:19 AM »

If you play the first 20 seconds backwards you can clearly hear Axl singing " Axl is Dead"
Jonathan
« Reply #324 on: February 16, 2006, 11:32:46 AM »

Uhm.................... rofl
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #325 on: February 16, 2006, 11:33:29 AM »

well, you can listen to it backwards, and I'll just listen to it regular
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #326 on: February 16, 2006, 11:34:13 AM »

wonder how many will try this?  rofl

anythinggoes
« Reply #327 on: February 16, 2006, 11:35:52 AM »

if you listen to Jumpin Jack Flash at the beginning you can hear Elvis is Dead Coincidence nervous
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #328 on: February 16, 2006, 11:37:15 AM »

hahah , I just did it for a goof and I guess cause I was looking for it and all there is something there that kinda sounds like axl is dead. hahahaha   rofl

Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #329 on: February 16, 2006, 11:44:46 AM »

*mods*

can I post a 7 second clip of the "backwards" part?!   Huh

parisrocks
« Reply #330 on: February 16, 2006, 11:46:51 AM »

Wanna know why the links were posted? Cause we're hungry and fed up and starting a revolution baby! Fuck the street teams , we are gunna come together as one like thinking unit and storm the record studios and axl's mansion and the sanctuary offices , we're gunna kick down doors , bust windows , heads are gunna roll and we're gunna walk away with the master tapes and nobodys gunna stop us.

Stand up and fight the tyranny , cover ups and silence , people will hear music this year cause we're taking it into our hands!!! PM me for details!

The revolution starts now!!!!!

LOL , not really ... These songs just make me so hyper , what a sight though , every board member bumrushing studios and record label offices? Hahaha. I've gone out of my mind and it feels so much better then it did yesterday

Here, here!    hihi
SLCPUNK
« Reply #331 on: February 16, 2006, 11:50:30 AM »

I don't know how you can make a final judgement yet. Since it is just a demo over the internet.
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #332 on: February 16, 2006, 11:51:54 AM »

i don't see anyone making a final judgement here...

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
cantrell
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #333 on: February 16, 2006, 11:52:11 AM »

After listening both songs it?s quite clear that Buckethead is not playing on I.R.S , the amazing solo he played on the end of the old versi?n has been removed,the solo now sounds like Robin trying to emulate Bucket, anyway the song it?s superb , it?s a very different version from the  one  with poor sound that  surfaced  early on, so I like specially  the begining  with that  Blind Melon acoustic feeling , and the guitar driving end with Axl screaming his nuts.
The  clip of Better is to short to judge if Bucket?s parts  have been deleted, but we can?t find any of the freak effects that Buckethead used to add to the GNR songs , and the intro seemed a good place to add some of the funky vibe that he played so fine, but this song rocks so much , i can?t wait to hear the final version, because it finish right when starts what promised to be the best part of the song, and the best song   that any related GNR musician have recorded for the past 14 years.
Except for the drum machine, these songs must be  much more than demos , and the guitars and vocal tracks seem almost finished,  so they must be recorded or re-recorded after 2004 BH leaving.
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #334 on: February 16, 2006, 11:52:20 AM »

It's not drums, it's beats.
When the "real" drums start to rock, it's great. Brain is very good.

Oh yeah, Brain is great! I love his job at Primus! I just don't know why a lot of fans don't like him!

JustWckd
Rocker

It happened in my lifetime!!!

« Reply #335 on: February 16, 2006, 11:53:10 AM »

Its a drum machine.  Bands don't use real drums until the final cuts b/c drums are the most expensive, tedious and time consuming part of recording...

12/27/11 Phoenix
04/08/16 Vegas!!!!
davemason72
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #336 on: February 16, 2006, 11:53:25 AM »

hmmmm it sounded like Buckethead to me.
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #337 on: February 16, 2006, 11:54:29 AM »