Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:49:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN'R.com says drummer is Frank
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R.com says drummer is Frank  (Read 4487 times)
JDA
VIP

Here Today...

« on: October 26, 2006, 10:39:02 PM »

Rose and his new lineup -- guitarists Robin Finck, Richard Fortus and Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, familiar keyboard players Dizzy Reed and Chris Pitman, bassist Tommy Stinson and drummer Frank Ferrer ?- tore through a more-than-two-hour set that included most of GN'R's classics plus a handful of eagerly anticipated new classics.

Source: gunsnroses.com
Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 10:44:27 PM »

it says that for that show.... although on the"GnR Reloaded " it  says something like : Frontman Axl Rose will be joined by rock 'n' roll all-stars including former Nine Inch Nails guitarist Robin Finck and former Primus drummer Brian Mantia for the U.S. tour. 

Source : gunsnroses.com as well.. so with that said, why DO YOU ALL READ SO GODDAMN MUCH INTO A SIMPLE STATEMENT??? I'M SURE by now they would have announced brain out of the band... ....sorry but come on now..

JDA
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 10:46:56 PM »

That's the most recent article from the official website.  That's why I "read that much into it".
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 10:47:02 PM »

Source : gunsnroses.com as well.. so with that said, why DO YOU ALL READ SO GODDAMN MUCH INTO A SIMPLE STATEMENT??? I'M SURE by now they would have announced brain out of the band... ....sorry but come on now..

If the band issued a press release, the mainstream media would either go "who the fuck is that?" or ignore it.

So no, they wouldn't issue a release if one of the newer members came or went.
GeraldFord
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 10:47:47 PM »

Where does it say Frank is the drummer? It says

"Guns N' Roses kicked off their North American tour Tuesday night in Florida, playing for more than two hours to an ecstatic crowd of more than 10,000. GN'R delivered a sizzling set list of classics and choice songs from the upcoming album, Chinese Democracy. The tour continues Friday in Estero, Fla. before hitting San Juan, Puerto Rico on Sunday and Jacksonville on Halloween.
Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 10:51:13 PM »

for all you lazy internet web surfers... take the time to read everything on a site... instead of what all the "what??"s or the "where's?"  ......*sigH*   http://web.gunsnroses.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20061025&content_id=a1&vkey=news&fext=.jsp    the 3rd paragraph down it says : Rose and his new lineup -- guitarists Robin Finck, Richard Fortus and Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, familiar keyboard players Dizzy Reed and Chris Pitman, bassist Tommy Stinson and drummer Frank Ferrer ?- tore through a more-than-two-hour set that included most of GN'R's classics plus a handful of eagerly anticipated new classics.

sheesh
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2006, 10:53:06 PM »

for all you lazy internet web surfers... take the time to read everything on a site... instead of what all the "what??"s or the "where's?"? ......*sigH*?

Don't call us lazy when the original poster didn't have the courtesy to include the link in his post.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2006, 10:53:52 PM »

If Brains out, I wish theyd just say it... I had a bad feeling about him ever since buckethead left... I like him and all, but his 'this would be no fun w/o bucket' comment was always unsetteling....
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2006, 10:56:20 PM »

If Brains out, I wish theyd just say it... I had a bad feeling about him ever since buckethead left... I like him and all, but his 'this would be no fun w/o bucket' comment was always unsetteling....

And if he wasn't leaving, he wouldn't have had an understudy learning all his parts for 6 months.

Seeing that the album's finished, he chose family over the band. Perfectly understandable.

I hope audio surfaces from last night's (10/24) show so that we can confirm that Axl introduced Frank as a new member.
Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2006, 10:56:57 PM »

for all you lazy internet web surfers... take the time to read everything on a site... instead of what all the "what??"s or the "where's?"? ......*sigH*?

Don't call us lazy when the original poster didn't have the courtesy to include the link in his post.
? ?

he gave you the source..  if you have a source wtf is the need for the link??? god this should be locked. everyone turns on everyone cuz they're frustrated about what goes on in the Gn'R world... ?GnR is cool and everything but damn, it runs a lot of people's lives on here...
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2006, 10:58:08 PM »

? ?

he gave you the source..? if you have a source wtf is the need for the link???

I don't like looking for needles in haystacks.
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2006, 10:58:35 PM »

Yeah, the whole understudy thing had me worried. ?I liked the 02' lineup look/lineup the best, but I like this one just as well. ?Just hope this band actually sticks together and makes more albums.
GNRBABY
Rocker

I'm on you like white on rice mutha fucka!

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2006, 11:01:29 PM »

Sorry I'm late, but I was there and Frank WAS the drummer. I noticed right away as I was close, but also that it wasn't Brain's Drum Kit. It wasn't the red and yellow kit, but Frank's kit, a more simple jazz-type drum kit. Really, it's closer to the kit Steven used, as Brain's is more like Matt's drum kit.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 11:38:52 PM by gnrbaby » Logged

Liar! You should be banned!!  rant
Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2006, 11:03:01 PM »

? ?

wow.. you don't like looking for needles in haystacks.. LAZY... anyway, he even cited it as the LATEST PRESS RELEASE..... how is that a needle in a haystack?? come on now, use your brain, don't show us your complete stupidity, let us think you're half intelligent when you post here, now i know everyone in the world isn't an einstein, but don't act like you're handicapped...
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2006, 11:04:15 PM »

? ?

wow.. you don't like looking for needles in haystacks.. LAZY... anyway, he even cited it as the LATEST PRESS RELEASE..... how is that a needle in a haystack?? come on now, use your brain, don't show us your complete stupidity, let us think you're half intelligent when you post here, now i know everyone in the world isn't an einstein, but don't act like you're handicapped...

At least I'm capable of posting a link.
Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2006, 11:06:30 PM »

Then bitch to the originator of the thread who wasn't... and if you're so capable at that, you might be more capable of searching a simple site... with 4 links... and posting each of them, and asking which one it is..  rofl    now quit adding posts to your 1,100+  post count.. make your posts count.. make them worth something instead of arguing with someone over how your low i.q. still serves you good.    ok
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2006, 11:06:53 PM »

I really hesitate to say this, but I could see this as an excuse for no CD this year.

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2006, 11:08:15 PM »

according to more than 1 source, all the drum tracks to CD were done a long long long time ago...
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2006, 11:09:06 PM »

Then bitch to the originator of the thread who wasn't... and if you're so capable at that, you might be more capable of searching a simple site... with 4 links... and posting each of them, and asking which one it is..? rofl? ? now quit adding posts to your 1,100+? post count.. make your posts count.. make them worth something instead of arguing with someone over how your low i.q. still serves you good.? ? ok

Duffio is being a faggot.

Source: The Internet
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2006, 11:09:10 PM »

I didn't say it would be a good excuse.

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: