Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 02:53:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  FAKE: Album in March of 2007 + single out in November 2006
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: FAKE: Album in March of 2007 + single out in November 2006  (Read 8551 times)
GNRBABY
Rocker

I'm on you like white on rice mutha fucka!

« on: October 23, 2006, 12:43:33 PM »

I got word from a friend in the music business that CD is being mixed by Andy Wallace* and will be released in March of 2007. "Better" will be released as a single in November 2006. That is what I heard from my Los Angeles connection. I hope it isn't true and the record comes out, but I honestly must say it doesn't look good for 2006. March of 2007 seems to be more likey a realistic goal for release, considering the production of music videos and/or album art, and/or a bonus DVD to be included.

*I'm aware this has been posted
« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 01:22:14 PM by jarmo » Logged

Liar! You should be banned!!  rant
Steel_Angel
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 12:45:07 PM »

I got word from a friend in the music business that CD is being mixed by Andy Wallace* and will be released in March of 2007. "Better" will be released as a single in November 2006. That is what I heard from my Los Angeles connection. I hope it isn't true and the record comes out, but I honestly must say it doesn't look good for 2006. March of 2007 seems to be more likey a realistic goal for release, considering the production of music videos and/or album art, and/or a bonus DVD to be included.

fuck, i believe the single info, but the ALBUM has to be released this year or axl is going to be bashed like crazy. hell, im happy with just a single.
masterdan
Banned
Rocker

No one can live in sorrow- -ask all your friends..

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 12:46:23 PM »

I don't believe this, because Axl AND management said it would come out sometime on the next 10 Tuesdays...

Guns N' Roses @ the Bradley Center: 11/29 (CANCELLED)
GNRBABY
Rocker

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 12:46:35 PM »

fuck, i believe the single info, but the ALBUM has to be released this year or axl is going to be bashed like crazy. hell, im happy with just a single.

I hear ya, but its Axl afterall....How many release dates where there for UYI? Like 10,000000000000 hihi hihi

Cjc1706
VIP

I Rocked With Gn'R In Manchester & Sheffield '06

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2006, 12:47:49 PM »

yup im not believing this at all...... The single part sounds legit, but seeing asthough GnR have said multiple times that the album will be out before 2007, its highly unlikely

CJ
anythinggoes
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2006, 12:48:09 PM »

So no real source then eh  Roll Eyes
daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2006, 12:49:03 PM »

this is really bad news if its true, i dont actuall ybelieve anything that ANYONE says, that goes for "contacts" and management and Axl.

until i have it in my hand everything is speculative

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2006, 12:49:30 PM »

it will happen on November 28th 2006.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2006, 12:49:35 PM »

merck said only a week ago that the album will come out on one of the remaining tuesdays of 2006, why the hell release a single 4 months before the album is released

total BS
Wando
Rocker

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2006, 12:49:44 PM »

Sorry, but I find Axl and Merck more trustworthy than "a friend in music business"..
GNRBABY
Rocker

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2006, 12:50:31 PM »

So no real source then eh? Roll Eyes

It's a real source. but not official. Hey guys, I don't full belivie this either, but the person who told me is legit. However GNR likes to keep folks guessing, so I'd say it's still anyones guess on what info is correct.

Steel_Angel
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2006, 12:51:49 PM »

Okay, Maybe he ment the SECOND album.. CD is probably already been mixed.
GNRBABY
Rocker

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2006, 12:52:39 PM »

merck said only a week ago that the album will come out on one of the remaining tuesdays of 2006, why the hell release a single 4 months before the album is released

total BS

For the same reason that lots of bands do that ie Pearl Jam,Flaming Lips,etc ?+ You Could Be Mine came out in summer of 1991 with the album released in Fall of 1991. So, now we have a possible single for fall 2006 and a record in winter of 2007...

wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2006, 12:53:52 PM »

Mr. Merck & Mr. Rose already gave the answer to this. So it is up to you whom you believe... It is that easy. It is that simple.
masterdan
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2006, 12:55:20 PM »

Yea, I'm thinking maybe he's talking about the second album, too. ? hihi ?I tend to believe GNR and Management a little more than "a friend in the business." (Even if it was my best friend....)

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2006, 12:56:14 PM »

Ain't it funny how there's so many insiders popin up with outstanding info?  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 12:58:01 PM by Voodoochild » Logged

GNRBABY
Rocker

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2006, 12:56:47 PM »

Mr. Merck & Mr. Rose already gave the answer to this. So it is up to you whom you believe... It is that easy. It is that simple.

Well, you must be a newbie to GNR because nothing ever happens as planned for this band - never has and never will. We all know that. Look, like I said I hope this info isn't correct and that the record does come out this year, but....

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2006, 12:57:27 PM »

If this is true then I'll guess we'll have to wait another couple of years. Either it's this year or whenever.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2006, 12:57:45 PM »

Well, you must be a newbie to GNR because nothing ever happens as planned for this band - never has and never will. We all know that. Look, like I said I hope this info isn't correct and that the record does come out this year, but....

Yes, I must be a newbie... ?Roll Eyes
masterdan
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2006, 01:00:15 PM »

If this is true then I'll guess we'll have to wait another couple of years. Either it's this year or whenever.
Tru dat, man.  Smiley  If it doesn't come out this year, I'll be highly upset.  In fact, I'll be highly pissed.

Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: