Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:26:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Day before the tour
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Day before the tour  (Read 15058 times)
guns_n_motley
« Reply #100 on: October 23, 2006, 10:35:44 PM »

axl might as well put the chinese democracy cd on a fishing pole and hold it infront of everyone in the front row and then reel it back in when they want it rofl hihi
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #101 on: October 23, 2006, 10:38:07 PM »

ya, but the fact is management is handling this poorly... the tour is starting,, all they say is 10weeks until the end of the year... well damnit, I want an album...

if they are really getting the single for better this week,or the commercial we cant speak of is airing, I expect an announcement soon...

How do you know management is handling it poorly?

You an insider or something? Roll Eyes

because, how hard can it be to give us a release date??? the tour is starting and no news of a cd... ever wonder why the venues arent selling out??? people arent sure whether or not to trust axl... if the cd is coming out give us the date.. no need to be secretive..

I agree, it ain't brain surgery. But secretive-ness comes with the territory with Axl Rose, and I partly, wouldn't have it any other way. It gives Axl his mystique.

But i'm sure management knows what they're doing, and has a plan in place.

"You thought you were coming to see trained professionals... we're just jerkoffs like everyone else." - W. Axl Rose

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
badintentions
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #102 on: October 23, 2006, 10:42:28 PM »

They are missing out on potential ticket buyers by at least not having a single. That is poor management or poor decision making by Mr. Rose, one of the two. If they had dropped a single a month before this tour, the ticket sales would have been much much better.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #103 on: October 23, 2006, 10:47:05 PM »

They are missing out on potential ticket buyers by at least not having a single. That is poor management or poor decision making by Mr. Rose, one of the two. If they had dropped a single a month before this tour, the ticket sales would have been much much better.

Definitely true

I doubt there will be a statement or an update to the website, but I am temporarily & insanely holding breath that at the show there is going to be a new song played and a statement of some sorts made. Probably wrong but I'm used to it
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #104 on: October 23, 2006, 10:58:44 PM »

I believe this will be the tour Axl comes out and tells all about his experience with making this album over the last several years.  It has been mastered, and its ready to go.  The question is, is Axl ready to release it and promote this sucker properly?
badintentions
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #105 on: October 23, 2006, 11:03:30 PM »

Properly? I'm going to guess no as this tour has not been promoted properly and the album (if it is actually coming out this year as has been said) hasn't even been promoted at all yet. No single, no release date, no nothing other than "this year". That is not "proper" promotion by anyone's definition.
JimMorrison4
Rocker

« Reply #106 on: October 24, 2006, 01:51:01 AM »

I'll be shocked if tomorrow night's show even happens. Wait and see if Axl decides to show up before you start hoping for some kind of announcement.

Umm why will you be shocked?

Last I checked GNR completed 4 dates in NY, an entire tour of Europe, 2 dates in Las Vegas and 3 more in California just this year. ?Please take your negativity somewhere else. ?This is a place for fans.

To everyone going: Have a great time! beer

Being a fan doesn't mean you can't be critical.

They made all of their dates before the 2002 tour began, too.  How'd that end up working out? Two shows have already been postponed for this tour.  Hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come. Sorry I can't be a complete fanboy and assume the shows were postponed "because Axl wanted to make sure everything was perfect" (you can replace that with any other lame excuse people have given).

I have my tickets for November 3rd. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the tour is still going on by then.
dafflovesaxl
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #107 on: October 24, 2006, 07:32:15 AM »

Hey, maybe he wants a Xmas number 1 so is waiting, so I shouldnt hold your breath till Xmas !!

Think I will do some more digging and if I find anything out I will be sure to let you know.

Just dont hold ya breath lol.

xx
roadapples
« Reply #108 on: October 24, 2006, 08:40:53 AM »

Reply from-"There has not been so much speculation on a date since the second coming of christ"

yes, It seems that it has turned out that way!?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 08:44:47 AM by roadapples » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: