Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 09:27:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Chinese Democracy Out December 5th??
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chinese Democracy Out December 5th??  (Read 10552 times)
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2006, 09:32:48 PM »

A chap posted in my guestbook stating that his local Music Zone in Wigan has confirmed that Chinese Democracy will be released on November 13th - but that aint a Tuesday Undecided and this is music zone we're talking about Undecided, looks like loads of dates are going to come up in the next few weeks. Thanks to Scotty D for this info.

wigan UK probably? which would mean tuesday 14th.

albums come out on Mondays here in the UK

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
final_touches
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2006, 09:33:33 PM »

If Chinese Democracy really were to be released on December 5th, this thread already would have been deleted! ?hihi

Sorry, somebody had to say it! ?peace
padje
Rocker

Breakdown! (No I mean it... break it all down...)

« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2006, 09:47:14 PM »

well, I take that with a 3498327584273504837508734 lb. grain of salt, but if that's true....

I SEE THEM ON THE FOLLOWING TWO NIGHTS!!!

that would kick ass

Me to... I' m abroad that week, oh well, I guess I'll buy  chindem when wikipedia is sayingit will come out  ok
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2006, 09:51:44 PM »

its possible it can be released then.  its possible it can be released anytime
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2006, 10:44:47 PM »

I'm from Victoria, B.C., Canada and I just phoned up my local HMV and they had nothing in their computer for CD. The assclown asked me if Chinese Democracy was a movie. How can you work at a music store and not know Chinese Democracy?
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2006, 11:48:19 PM »

If Chinese Democracy really were to be released on December 5th, this thread already would have been deleted!  hihi

Sorry, somebody had to say it!  peace

Probably
Cooker
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2006, 12:25:44 AM »

I was in a Music World today, and there was a spot set aside for "Guns N' Roses New Album.....Coming Late Fall 2006."

December 5 is really late fall.

Shocked
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 12:30:02 AM by Cooker » Logged

When Im Gone.............
fif
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2006, 01:07:03 AM »

I really hope that December 5th is not the date.  I'll be in South Africa then and will miss out.  Does anyone know how releases are handled?  Will CD be released on the same date in other countries as it is in the United States, or am I going to have to wait until I get back?  I only ask because I am going to be there for most of the winter and REALLY don't want to miss out and have to wait until I return to the states.
Chief
Legend

« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2006, 01:15:49 AM »

if you will be gone when it does come out you should just have someone get it and mail it out to you. im gonna be doing that for at least one of my friends!

I really hope that December 5th is not the date.  I'll be in South Africa then and will miss out.  Does anyone know how releases are handled?  Will CD be released on the same date in other countries as it is in the United States, or am I going to have to wait until I get back?  I only ask because I am going to be there for most of the winter and REALLY don't want to miss out and have to wait until I return to the states.

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2006, 01:24:04 AM »

december 5th would be perfect......
fif
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2006, 01:39:17 AM »

if you will be gone when it does come out you should just have someone get it and mail it out to you. im gonna be doing that for at least one of my friends!

I really hope that December 5th is not the date.? I'll be in South Africa then and will miss out.? Does anyone know how releases are handled?? Will CD be released on the same date in other countries as it is in the United States, or am I going to have to wait until I get back?? I only ask because I am going to be there for most of the winter and REALLY don't want to miss out and have to wait until I return to the states.

The problem is I'm only going to be gone for about a month, from Thanksgiving to Christmas basically.  I think if someone mailed it to me I'd get it sooner if I waited until I got back.  I also don't count on having any reliable internet connection to buy a digital copy of the album to hold me over until I get back.
Cooker
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2006, 01:41:16 AM »

Jesus. My posts are being deleted. If anyone can tell me why I will gladly shut up.

When Im Gone.............
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2006, 08:13:51 AM »

If Chinese Democracy really were to be released on December 5th, this thread already would have been deleted! ?hihi

Sorry, somebody had to say it! ?peace

I'll buy that for a dollar!

I would'nt do that if I were you.
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2006, 11:35:10 AM »

If Chinese Democracy really were to be released on December 5th, this thread already would have been deleted!  hihi

Sorry, somebody had to say it!  peace

Exactly what I am thinking. I think cd will come sooner then december 5, but I have no idea ofcourse.

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
BangoSkank
Rocker

"i'm gonna put my evil inside you!"

« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2006, 02:44:19 PM »

my man merck said that they may not even announce a release date, "you may just walk into your local record store and find it there."  take that as you will, but fuck me freddy everyone fall for this and go to the stores.

who will be the last to die for a mistake?
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2006, 02:51:28 PM »

Well if that happens...

This will be the last GN'R album. That would be financial & career suicide to be a band of this stature and have an album like this, and simply put it in stores with no promotion.

That's never gonna happen. Why would they opt to INTENTIONALLY make less money on this? Makes no sense, unless the album isn't that successful, and you make more money off of it, because you saved money on publicity/promo.

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
BangoSkank
Rocker

"i'm gonna put my evil inside you!"

« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2006, 04:16:22 PM »

hmmm that'd be brilliant actually.

who will be the last to die for a mistake?
Bumblefeet
Rocker

"The fuckin fighting Irish"-Axl 9/6/06

« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2006, 05:20:44 PM »

I don't think so. Why would just one shop hear about it!!?? It's gonna be fuckin big when it "comes" hihi out(no sex pun intended!)

Oh My God, you can't deny this...it's fuckin coming!!!
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2006, 05:23:22 PM »

Hopefully early November.  December 5 wouldn't be bad at all though, would still hit #1.
destroier
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2006, 11:47:04 PM »

Well if that happens...

This will be the last GN'R album. That would be financial & career suicide to be a band of this stature and have an album like this, and simply put it in stores with no promotion.

That's never gonna happen. Why would they opt to INTENTIONALLY make less money on this? Makes no sense, unless the album isn't that successful, and you make more money off of it, because you saved money on publicity/promo.

AFD had no promotion, and look how much money that made. A lot of times you can make more money by laying low and building up steam rather than having a big advertising campaign that gets you big first week sales and then nothing after that. Titanic is another example of how you can make more by spreading out the sales and keeping it around longer.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: