Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 07:23:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228528 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  How do you feel about the new version of 'The Blues'?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How do you feel about the new version of 'The Blues'?  (Read 11718 times)
Jeramy
Rocker

« Reply #100 on: October 24, 2006, 11:30:17 AM »

i was at the warfield on 9/20 and i can honestly say that the blues was the highlight of the night as far as the band really comming together and axl getting into it... don't get me wrong, better sounded great, irs on the other hand sounded like shit, and i can't remember much about madagascar except i was beginning to wonder if it would even be played (i think it was in the encore, fuck i don't remember)

oh yea, and i think the old rio version everyone likes so much was plain sloppy, like an old nirvana performance

"He's in my band, that's where Slash is, fuckhead. Go home!"
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #101 on: October 24, 2006, 03:33:10 PM »

i was at the warfield on 9/20 and i can honestly say that the blues was the highlight of the night as far as the band really comming together and axl getting into it... don't get me wrong, better sounded great, irs on the other hand sounded like shit, and i can't remember much about madagascar except i was beginning to wonder if it would even be played (i think it was in the encore, fuck i don't remember)

oh yea, and i think the old rio version everyone likes so much was plain sloppy, like an old nirvana performance

Yeah, I don't understand why ANYONE would think that the RIR3 show in general was good....It was terrible and VERY sloppy.....I was so disappointed....They sound so much better now......It has to be because a lot of these new fans never saw them back in the day when nobody touched them live.  Some of you new fans that are between 14 and 24 just didn't know any better at the time. But they sound amazing now..

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: