Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 09:27:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  What do you hope to gain from Chinese Democracy?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: What do you hope to gain from Chinese Democracy?  (Read 5799 times)
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2006, 12:48:54 AM »

Just the album being out would be great.  Rocky Balboa and Chinese Democracy in the same year WOW!!
Gagarin
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2006, 01:36:02 AM »

Just the album being out would be great.? Rocky Balboa and Chinese Democracy in the same year WOW!!

Rocky Balboa and CD in the same year! I thought the same thing! Potentially, I could be listening to it on my way to the theatre!  Surely, this is my year!
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2006, 01:39:27 AM »

Just the album being out would be great.  Rocky Balboa and Chinese Democracy in the same year WOW!!

Rocky Balboa and CD in the same year! I thought the same thing! Potentially, I could be listening to it on my way to the theatre!  Surely, this is my year!

Maybe the surprise ending of Rocky Balboa that people are speculating about is going to have Axl Rose fight Rocky with Sorry played in the background as Slash stands by the side of the ring as Rocky's coach and Robin Finck is rooting on Axl. "Go, Axl! You can do it! You're BETTER than him! THERE WAS A TIME when he was stronger but now you're going to just kick his ass and make him SORRY! This ain't no CHINESE DEMOCRACY, kill him! When you win we'll fly to MADAGASCAR and Rocky will have THE BLUES and have to take a trip to RHIAD and visit the BEDOUNS to heal his tortured soul."

Sorry, another fantasy.
Bono
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2006, 01:41:38 AM »

Maybe the surprise ending of Rocky Balboa that people are speculating about is going to have Axl Rose fight Rocky with Sorry played in the background as Slash stands by the side of the ring as Rocky's coach and Robin Finck is rooting on Axl. "Go, Axl! You can do it! You're BETTER than him! THERE WAS A TIME when he was stronger but now you're going to just kick his ass and make him SORRY! This ain't no CHINESE DEMOCRACY, kill him! When you win we'll fly to MADAGASCAR and Rocky will have THE BLUES and have to take a trip to RHIAD and visit the BEDOUNS to heal his tortured soul."

Sorry, another fantasy.

Rocky always wins though you know. hihi Not a  great way to promote the album with Axl getting knocked the fuck out. rofl
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2006, 01:46:20 AM »

Just the album being out would be great.? Rocky Balboa and Chinese Democracy in the same year WOW!!

Rocky Balboa and CD in the same year! I thought the same thing! Potentially, I could be listening to it on my way to the theatre!? Surely, this is my year!

Sorry, another fantasy.

You are just too clever for your own good! hihi

I still can't believe there is going to be another Rocky film.  No offense but he is ready for the AARP not the ring-

I just want the wait to be OVER!

Oh and for it to be the most awesome album I have ever listened to! peace
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2006, 01:50:49 AM »

Sorry, another fantasy.

You are just too clever for your own good! hihi

I still can't believe there is going to be another Rocky film.  No offense but he is ready for the AARP not the ring-

I just want the wait to be OVER!

Oh and for it to be the most awesome album I have ever listened to! peace

This is going to be a step in the right direction for Sly, though. It's a return to the darker side of the first film and isn't going to be like the others, although the trailer isn't very promising and it seems Sly's poor direction skills are going to hinder it -- if he would get someone who can actually EDIT he could make a masterpiece some day, but his dialogue is not very good (the scene in the trailer with the girl saying "Fighters fight!" is waaaay too corny) and it seems like he includes subplots that are tacky.
Bono
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2006, 02:01:17 AM »

This is going to be a step in the right direction for Sly, though. It's a return to the darker side of the first film and isn't going to be like the others, although the trailer isn't very promising and it seems Sly's poor direction skills are going to hinder it -- if he would get someone who can actually EDIT he could make a masterpiece some day, but his dialogue is not very good (the scene in the trailer with the girl saying "Fighters fight!" is waaaay too corny) and it seems like he includes subplots that are tacky.

The "You Adrian!!" chants stop now! I will not have my legit Gn'R thread discussing our hopes and expectations for Chinese Democracy be derailed by Rocky Balboa!

rofl rofl
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2006, 02:54:57 AM »

The "You Adrian!!" chants stop now! I will not have my legit Gn'R thread discussing our hopes and expectations for Chinese Democracy be derailed by Rocky Balboa!

rofl rofl

hihi

It's "YO ADRIENNE" actually Tongue  I can actually do a pretty good impression of this in my NY accent Grin

On topic, I still expect CD to knock my socks off.  Dunno what I can gain from it besides spending less time waiting for it when I actually have it in my hands peace
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2006, 03:00:24 AM »

The least I want to gain from Chinese Democracy is fulfillment.

The most I want I cannot describe because I fear I may not be able to put it into words. Hope, fear, love, passion, enthusiasm. These are a few.
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2006, 03:05:34 AM »

What I want from CD, what I hope , well hs partically been relised with the demos of the leak, Better, IRS, CITR.etc....its music and lyric, that kick ass, and also keep pushing me on a journey, to thngs I want in my life, and when cd does finally come, I suspect, that it will be a contiuation of that, drving , and poinient, and real. Music to propell me even more forward, in thnigs I want to thik about care about, and at its core jsut rocks out, cuss you know everyone want sto , jsut be silly, and jump around singing like a fool to themselves, when knowone is around, in thier underware, and jsut have a good time .come on I know we all do that time to time. ! Beer

Seriously, though, everything I said, and it really just be great rockng album that consists of a array and spectrum of sound and emotions.

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2006, 07:08:52 AM »

I'm glad to see these two posts! I thought I was the only person looking forward to the new Rocky movie.

On topic though; At the very least I'm hoping to gain a kick ass album in Chinese Democracy.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: