Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 01:22:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Nerds In GNR Shirts....?!?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nerds In GNR Shirts....?!?  (Read 8111 times)
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2006, 01:55:06 PM »

Who cares, im sure the people who post on this message board are mostly in the nerdier part of the gnr fan base.  Nerd is a subjective term, to me i dont care what people think about how i dress and i dont give a damn about how others dress.  If someone likes gnr who cares who they are, they like the music, what do you want? to regulate all fans to fit into what you deem fit.  youre an idiot, nerds, caucasians, blacks mexicans, britains, who cares if they all like GNR then thats cool to me.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2006, 01:58:33 PM »

to use an axl phrase...I think you guys need to stop being "judgemental fuckheads"

You guys?  I think most of posts in this thread say otherwise. Huh
ForeverGNR
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2006, 03:24:35 PM »

Come on man.. Why do you care? If you like GN'R, then thats it.. don't go around and think about other peoples opinions about 'em.. if some "geeks", as you call them, want's to wear a gn'r shirt, then fucking let them. they are human beings, just like me and you! you're not more worthy than them, you have no right to be pissed about them wearing a gn'r shirt. just be happy that some people actually DOES like them!

so, just let them wear a guns n roses t-shirt, dont call them geeks, because they are just as much a normal human being, as you are, and then fucking rock on!!

peace peace
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2006, 03:37:08 PM »

Ok. I'm trying to stay calm here. Deep breaths. Count to 10. Picture the happy place, etc...

But whats with this thing with all the little skinny nerds in glasses and bad hair suddenly wearing Guns shirts? It happened over here (Scotland/the UK) a couple of years back - the rock look was in fashion and all the girls High Street fashion stores were selling wee girly Motorhead t-shirts. It was actually kind of cute. But lets, face it, none of them even knew who Motorhead were...

Now the same thing is happening with GNR. University term has just started. Sad wee nerds who were getting beat up in high school just a few months ago try to reinvent themselves for uni - grow the hair longer, buy the Doc Martins and german militarty jacket. And now, apparently, this 'uniform' also includes the GNR shirt.

None of these geeky, stammering speccy little tossbags know anything about GNR other than Sweet Child and maybe Paradice City.

Whats going on?

They call it fashion  hihi
SammyD1st
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2006, 04:03:00 PM »

While we're talking about nerds... does anyone else love the "nerd voice" Axl has been doing lately? Like when he messed up Patience at Lisbon (I think, maybe it was RAR), and he goes "wait, wait, what's he doing?"

That's a damn funny nerd voice.

- SammyD1st
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2006, 04:06:01 PM »

While we're talking about nerds... does anyone else love the "nerd voice" Axl has been doing lately? Like when he messed up Patience at Lisbon (I think, maybe it was RAR), and he goes "wait, wait, what's he doing?"

- SammyD1st

it was rock am ring.... and i like it hihi  he did it in holland as well i think....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
JimBobJoeJackJr
Headliner

Here Today...No CD Tomorrow

« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2006, 07:34:21 AM »

Peope who post on fan sites are nerds! ........wait?   nervous
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2006, 08:22:03 AM »

Hmmm, let's see...

I have short bad hair (was born with bad hair, can't help that!)

and I wear glasses (can't fucking see without them!)

and I occasionally wear GN'R shirts (because I fucking love the band).

So I apologize in advance if I'm making the "cool-looking" GN'R fans look bad... Shocked Grin hihi
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 08:24:13 AM by metallex78 » Logged

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
VIP

« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2006, 09:16:44 AM »

hmm. i have seen a similar thing about the Ramones here in Sweden. people wearing ramones shirts.

they have never heard the band, but just wants to seem "badass" and rebellish.
ask them about the band and they will say they liked their cover of sheena is a punkrocker. just because thay have heard some popgirls covered it before they knew about the original.

same with GnR. there has been some headlines, and now they want to look cool and dangerous with a gnr-shirt.

this applys for all the people whos only knowledge is that Axl has a bandana, and there was a guitarist named something like Cash etc etc. and they think they are all dead. etc etc.
ssiscool
Opening Act

« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2006, 10:31:35 AM »

it is bad i can vouch for that
Eclipsed107
VIP

Fucked over in Philly - 12/06/02

« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2006, 01:25:51 PM »

Looks like Millions is trying to act tough and look "cool".? To bad he looks like a douche bag to most people here now. Roll Eyes

You gotta understand man, this isn't a bad 1980's movie where there are nerds with taped up glasses and jocks who beat them up.? Stop living in a pretend world.

Everyone and anyone as the right to like Gn'R, and if you see people wearing Gn'R shirts and you don't like them wearing it, that's your problem - and you really should seek help to fix it because it's a lame problem to have. Roll Eyes

Personally, I don't care who I see wearing a Gn'R shirt, I think it's awesome. ok
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 01:27:22 PM by Eclipsed107 » Logged

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?
stinson4ever
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2006, 01:27:18 PM »

Ok. I'm trying to stay calm here. Deep breaths. Count to 10. Picture the happy place, etc...

But whats with this thing with all the little skinny nerds in glasses and bad hair suddenly wearing Guns shirts? It happened over here (Scotland/the UK) a couple of years back - the rock look was in fashion and all the girls High Street fashion stores were selling wee girly Motorhead t-shirts. It was actually kind of cute. But lets, face it, none of them even knew who Motorhead were...

Now the same thing is happening with GNR. University term has just started. Sad wee nerds who were getting beat up in high school just a few months ago try to reinvent themselves for uni - grow the hair longer, buy the Doc Martins and german militarty jacket. And now, apparently, this 'uniform' also includes the GNR shirt.

None of these geeky, stammering speccy little tossbags know anything about GNR other than Sweet Child and maybe Paradice City.

Whats going on?

Make it stop.
How do u know they dont like gnr a lot. If u are saying that nerds cant like gnr fans then u are just being ignorant
randomconcepts
Headliner

SE7EN

« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2006, 01:33:34 PM »

The way I see it is they must be smart to wear a shirt of a band they don't even like to be cool and in so... ?ok Also, they are helping spread the GN'R advertisement... they are just walking billboards. I will allow it on the grounds of these two things... if only they could wear the new shirts it would help advertising a lot...

P.S. Least a GN'R shirt would be better than what they would normally wear... I think you should fix everyone up with a GN'R shirt... just kidding... but, it may work...

Cos I'm A Human Being...
VIP

« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2006, 05:04:49 AM »

so Merck pays them?  Grin
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2006, 06:28:46 AM »

- SammyD1st

Yeah, that was some funny shit !! I love that moment.

"Shit, I fucked your shit up didn't I ?" Grin Then the nerd voice.

Well, I'll think twice before putting my GN'R shirts on Cheesy

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Journeyman
VIP

Not like you, unlike me...

« Reply #75 on: October 20, 2006, 09:52:11 AM »

- SammyD1st

Yeah, that was some funny shit !! I love that moment.

"Shit, I fucked your shit up didn't I ?" Grin Then the nerd voice.

thats some funny shit!

he was in a good mood most of the european tour Smiley

2/7/92 -  Alvalade, Portugal
27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
30/7/06 - Wembley Arena, London
6/10/10 - Meo Arena, Portugal
7/5/16 - AXL/DC Algés, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: