Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 09:23:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NOT TRUE: CD Out November 21st?
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NOT TRUE: CD Out November 21st?  (Read 166632 times)
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #740 on: October 13, 2006, 01:11:06 PM »

Jarmo, if the rumour is not true, why dont you lock this topic?? Huh

Yeah, I don't really understand this thread...   Huh

Somebody who knows something -
SAY SOMETHING!!!!!   
nervous  crying   drool   hihi   peace

stvyrayvhn
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #741 on: October 13, 2006, 01:13:36 PM »

something
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #742 on: October 13, 2006, 02:26:14 PM »

Jarmo, if the rumour is not true, why dont you lock this topic?? Huh

I was wondering the same thing.

Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #743 on: October 13, 2006, 02:27:53 PM »

Jarmo, if the rumour is not true, why dont you lock this topic?  Huh

I was wondering the same thing.

Because this topic allows us to talk about possible release dates? Otherwise people would start another topic, and another, and another. You get the picture.  Smiley

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #744 on: October 13, 2006, 02:37:57 PM »

I don't remember the RS article saying that the release date of November 21 was confirmed by the band?  But according to Wikipedia

"On October 5th, 2006, a source close to Rolling Stone claimed that the album had a "firm release date of November 21st, 2006". This is said to have been confirmed by the band itself. The fact that the band's website has been recently re-launched serves to imply that Guns N' Roses are set to make a significant return."

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #745 on: October 13, 2006, 02:39:24 PM »

I don't remember the RS article saying that the release date of November 21 was confirmed by the band?  But according to Wikipedia

"On October 5th, 2006, a source close to Rolling Stone claimed that the album had a "firm release date of November 21st, 2006". This is said to have been confirmed by the band itself. The fact that the band's website has been recently re-launched serves to imply that Guns N' Roses are set to make a significant return."

For the 100234523524 time, wikepedia is not a source, everybody can edit information on wikepedia themselves. As for the Rolling Stone thing, check out some threads on this page or page 2 from the guns section. You'll find they kinda denied it beeing that specific date. But who knows, we should just wait me says.

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #746 on: October 13, 2006, 02:42:56 PM »

I don't remember the RS article saying that the release date of November 21 was confirmed by the band?? But according to Wikipedia

For the 100234523524 time, wikepedia is not a source, everybody can edit information on wikepedia themselves.

yeah, a guy on GNRfrance? even changed what I wrote about Richard Fortus on the French version of Wikipedia (I did his whole french wikipedia profile), claiming it was someone's else who wrote it.? But that was my article. I fucking wrote the whole profile.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 09:52:50 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #747 on: October 13, 2006, 02:43:40 PM »

For the 100234523524 time, wikepedia is not a source, everybody can edit information on wikepedia themselves. As for the Rolling Stone thing, check out some threads on this page or page 2 from the guns section. You'll find they kinda denied it beeing that specific date. But who knows, we should just wait me says.

Sorry I must have been asleep during the 100234523524 times.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #748 on: October 13, 2006, 02:45:30 PM »

Sorry I must have been asleep during the 100234523524 times.

yeah I exaggerated a bit, sorry.  Wink

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #749 on: October 13, 2006, 04:59:50 PM »

the RS article said that the release date of November 21 was confirmed by a retailer.
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #750 on: October 13, 2006, 05:05:24 PM »

i can't beleive this rumor has generated 38 fucking pages!!!!!

we are so bored hihi

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
acompleteunknown
Rocker

I got a message for you...

« Reply #751 on: October 13, 2006, 06:11:47 PM »

The first show of the American Tour is on Sunday...in 9 days.  If the band is in fact done mastering the album by then and they think they will get it out by year's end...we'll hear a release date/single then.  Most new release singles by Uber bands (Killers, Beck, Linkin Park, Jay-Z) always come out on Fridays.  Since nothing hit the airwaves today...my feeling is next Friday, the 20th, is the make or break Friday.

If we are going to get Chinese Democracy in 06...we'll here some major news or a new single a week from today...

If no news comes out, then at best we're looking at a new single by year's end...

What are the Eleven Best songs by....

http://goodbadunknown.blogspot.com/
EFISH
« Reply #752 on: October 13, 2006, 06:21:22 PM »

The first show of the American Tour is on Sunday...in 9 days.  If the band is in fact done mastering the album by then and they think they will get it out by year's end...we'll hear a release date/single then.  Most new release singles by Uber bands (Killers, Beck, Linkin Park, Jay-Z) always come out on Fridays.  Since nothing hit the airwaves today...my feeling is next Friday, the 20th, is the make or break Friday.

If we are going to get Chinese Democracy in 06...we'll here some major news or a new single a week from today...

If no news comes out, then at best we're looking at a new single by year's end...

Smiley I agree totally
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #753 on: October 13, 2006, 06:48:55 PM »

Why do people make these types of statements?? If we go a week or two more without any news that is in no way a gurantee that the album isn't coming out this year.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Niko
Rocker

« Reply #754 on: October 13, 2006, 07:21:56 PM »

Just saw on MTV News that CD is coming out November 21
dont know if "just"is the word because i saw it yesterday night, (like 2 AM) i was studying with the TV on , and i looked at the TV and the guy of MTV news was saying that CD is finally coming out November 21
AtariLegend
« Reply #755 on: October 13, 2006, 07:25:43 PM »

If thats true, shouldn't it be already all over this site.
robinfinckfan
« Reply #756 on: October 13, 2006, 07:27:21 PM »

it kinda is

but it's been denied
AtariLegend
« Reply #757 on: October 13, 2006, 07:32:04 PM »

it kinda is

but it's been denied

and to think I was almost in dis-beleive
Niko
Rocker

« Reply #758 on: October 13, 2006, 07:32:28 PM »

dont believe me dude
im just telling you what i saw on the tv, its not a big deal, CD will come out this year anyway ?ok
AtariLegend
« Reply #759 on: October 13, 2006, 07:33:33 PM »

dont believe me dude
im just telling you what i saw on the tv, its not a big deal, CD will come out this year anyway  ok

All I was trying to say was that, I didn't know.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: