Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 11:30:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NOT TRUE: CD Out November 21st?
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NOT TRUE: CD Out November 21st?  (Read 166739 times)
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #700 on: October 10, 2006, 07:06:15 PM »

I think I've fully cracked the "Chinese Democracy Code". Axl will have a single on radio this Friday the 13th, and will give an album release date of November 14th. It seems that 13 is the key to Chinese Democracy. The album will have 13 songs, and everybody knows that Axl has spent 13 plus million on the album. I'm going to now explain why Novemeber 14th will be the release date. November 14th, 2006 is written down as 11/14/06. Now you add the numbers together
1+1+1+4+0+6=13. Hear is the best part of the whole thing, and why 13 was picked. You take the 13 from the release date of 11/14/06 one step further and change it into a single digit by adding 1+3=4. Chinese Democracy will be the fourth full length original GnR studio album.

Interesting observation... However, by your logic, November 21 can ALSO be the release date...

November 21, 2006 = 11-21-2006?

1+1+2+1+2+0+0+6 = 13

Anybody ever seen the movie Clue?Huh hihi

I don't think anybody has one ( a clue that is)

There's a joke at the end of that movie about how many bullets are left in the gun and the characters end up counting like that. They're like "It's 1 plus 2 plus 2 plus 1" or something like that.

All this math makes me think about that scene.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
robinfinckfan
« Reply #701 on: October 10, 2006, 07:07:41 PM »

actualy that movie was on today when i got home from work  hihi
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #702 on: October 10, 2006, 07:10:37 PM »

You guys HAVE got to be kidding about the number bullshit right?

I hope so...  confused

Because they've been used to explain rumored release dates all the way back to 02.

gnrevolution.com
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #703 on: October 10, 2006, 08:45:52 PM »

You guys HAVE got to be kidding about the number bullshit right?

I hope so...? confused

Because they've been used to explain rumored release dates all the way back to 02.

I wasn't really sure if everyone was kidding either.

My Alphabits said "ooooooooooooooo" today and I thought that meant November 21

But then I realized I was eating Cheerios

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
Australian_Love
Banned
Headliner

from australia with love!.

« Reply #704 on: October 10, 2006, 08:51:03 PM »

how about this for an idea? stop trying to guess the date and just wait for it to be released  Cheesy

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/3671/goldy1us7.jpg

it's a little hard to leave when you're going down on me.
novemberparadise23
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #705 on: October 10, 2006, 09:02:58 PM »

i think axl has finnally pushed some of us over the edge lol but seriously i think were pretty close or at least i hope

"life sucks, but in a really beautiful kind of way."
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #706 on: October 10, 2006, 11:35:04 PM »

how about this for an idea? stop trying to guess the date and just wait for it to be released  Cheesy

What are we down to now?  11 Tuesdays?

WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #707 on: October 10, 2006, 11:38:28 PM »

Hey, I just noticed that the last show of 2002 was on 12/5, and the first show of 2006 was on 5/12, so maybe the release date is 12/5, which is a Tuesday.
? Shocked? Huh? Huh? Huh? drool? nervous

maddog001
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #708 on: October 11, 2006, 12:23:22 AM »

Artist direct is now reporting the Rolling Stone date of Nov 21.  Here is a link to the article.
http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/news/article/0,,3820239,00.html

Anyone who ever bet that there would be a true democracy in China before Axl Rose got around to releasing his constantly delayed Guns N' Roses comeback album Chinese Democracy -- well, get ready to pay up. Maybe. Rolling Stone has reported that the album has an official release date: November 21st.

The group and its record label (Geffen) were likely encouraged by the band's successful tour. Aside from a few early hiccups, GNR has been well-received in Europe, and are already adding dates to their American itinerary. The band and its handlers have not officially confirmed the release date, and the Guns N' Roses website, at last check, was bereft of any information. Rolling Stone was apparently encouraged by a strange note from the band saying, "there are 13 Tuesdays left between now and the end of the year."

Chinese Democracy was initially set for release in 1998. It has reportedly cost an astounding $13 million to make.

Regardless of the release date, Axl and his new bandmates will be busy through the New Year, with an arena-rocking schedule that takes them from Jacksonville to Ottawa to San Diego. Former Skid Row frontman Sebastian Bach will fill the opening slot on all the dates, and a "special guest" will serve as the bridge between Bach and GNR. The latter role will be filled by that most special of bands, Papa Roach, for the first weeks in the U.S.

"It's been a long time getting here," Axl said in a statement, "but we look forward to coming to your town and having a lot of fun."

--The ARTISTdirect Staff
maddog001
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #709 on: October 11, 2006, 12:31:31 AM »

With all of the media stating this date, you would think we would have an official denial of the date by management.  Or perhaps they are planning on announcing the release date very soon.
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #710 on: October 11, 2006, 12:50:57 AM »

Lets pray folks...

It's so close..

gnrevolution.com
codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #711 on: October 11, 2006, 08:39:52 AM »

Jack Osbourne was on the televison an hour ago on some chat show promoting his new book. He said he'll be in Vegas on the 8th November 2006 celebrating his 21st birthday. There's a surprize party going to happen and there will be a surprize band laid on for him. Can Ozzy afford to pay for Gn'R? hihi and if so image in Gn'R annouced the launch of CD from Vegas
crofty
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #712 on: October 11, 2006, 08:46:13 AM »

Or I guess if Axl is into himself enough, well... he may be here trying to figure out Chinese Democracy with the rest of us.

Damn, you got me!
well, best get back to working on that album! I heared it'll be out soon, by the way.
EFISH
« Reply #713 on: October 11, 2006, 08:46:58 AM »

Jack Osbourne was on the televison an hour ago on some chat show promoting his new book. He said he'll be in Vegas on the 8th November 2006 celebrating his 21st birthday. There's a surprize party going to happen and there will be a surprize band laid on for him. Can Ozzy afford to pay for Gn'R? hihi and if so image in Gn'R annouced the launch of CD from Vegas

First of all, that thought is SOOOOO dumb. Speculation at its worst.

Second,  November 8th, 2006: Worcester, MA @ DCU Center.
 Roll Eyes
codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #714 on: October 11, 2006, 09:11:50 AM »

First of all, that thought is SOOOOO dumb. Speculation at its worst.

Second,? November 8th, 2006: Worcester, MA @ DCU Center.
 Roll Eyes

i was having a laugh? hihi
The New Fiona Apple
So, what do you think of my pic?
VIP

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

« Reply #715 on: October 11, 2006, 11:01:24 AM »

February 10th is my half birthday....It's in the same week as a tuesday. GNR has no tour dates that week. Maybe...just maybe! ahhhh all this spectulation is driving me mad.

?I only know what I read [in the press],?
Bobby Valentine

Vicarious Existence is a fucking waste of time
-Axl Rose
EFISH
« Reply #716 on: October 11, 2006, 11:03:06 AM »

February 10th is my half birthday....It's in the same week as a tuesday. GNR has no tour dates that week. Maybe...just maybe! ahhhh all this spectulation is driving me mad.

gnr has not tourdates that week because they havent sheduled any or released them yet. the last date is january 16th i beleive, but more are to come...

also, it wont come out that late...

itll be sooner, or never...
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #717 on: October 11, 2006, 12:01:52 PM »

No kidding, there's a Tuesday in that week?
rhiad
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #718 on: October 11, 2006, 09:44:36 PM »

Today at work I had the radio on my local rock station. They played November Rain and after the song the DJ said that CD was going to be released on the 21st.. All I thought was: BS, I don' t trust this station anyways (when it comes to GN'R news). I just thought it was weird..and the his little comment at the end was "Axl's pissed in 2006" I thought that was kind of funny....
tsoky2003
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #719 on: October 11, 2006, 10:02:26 PM »

The radio buzz is big here also.Im in kentucky
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: