Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 01:46:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NOT TRUE: CD Out November 21st?
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NOT TRUE: CD Out November 21st?  (Read 166825 times)
Your Illusion
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #660 on: October 10, 2006, 10:24:20 AM »

I've got a crackpot theory on when we will hear the new single and be given the album release date. Axl started out this year by appearing on Friday the 13th in a cemetary. Then GnR released the statement about there being 13 Tuesdays left in the year. This Friday coming up is again Friday the 13th. I think I've cracked the "Chinese Democracy Code" and all will be revealed this Friday.

A terribly shrewd way to promote a $13 Million album.

Seriously, I'd probably die out of laughing if that'd happen.

We're working on thirty-two songs, and twenty-six are nearly done," he says. Of those, thirteen are slated for the final album.

The word is thirteen and twenty-six. At the Korn launch party(january the thirteen) Axl had a t-shirt with the number twenty-six on it.

The last tuesday of this year is 26 December, that's the release date!
daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #661 on: October 10, 2006, 10:25:58 AM »

this is getting a god damn ridiculous   Smiley Wink ok peace hihi :rofl:Cool Grin

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #662 on: October 10, 2006, 11:07:13 AM »

"Chinese Democracy has been mooted for around a decade by Axl Rose, the only surviving member of the band since their days of rock 'n' roll world domination. "

When did Slash, Duff, Izzy, and Steven die?

Maybe surviving wasn't the best choice of words, eh? Maybe "original", or something like that...

maybe nit picking? Shocked

Sure, maybe...to you and me.

But to joe schmoe, who knows little about GnR and/or VR?  I think I'd term it misleading....

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #663 on: October 10, 2006, 11:39:44 AM »

Axl said "this year" so why the delay in naming which day ? is it perhaps the CD is still a long way from being finished , and if they set the date it's a race against time to finish the CD.

I think we'd all rather see a brillant album come out that a rushed, pretty good one ( a bit like Pop by U2). Even if Merck or Axl came out and said we are  at XXXXX stage with the album

If you ask me, keeping people guessing will make for better promotion.

that would've made sense in mid or late 90s. now days the release of this album has turned into a joke.
if you mean keep forum fans guessing for better promotion then i agree with you.

I don't know anyone who looks at the release as a joke. On the rock radio stations around Detroit they mention it with excited as if we're finally going to get to here it.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Journeyman
VIP

Not like you, unlike me...

« Reply #664 on: October 10, 2006, 11:44:22 AM »

from jarmo:"It's all about what you want and when you want it, isn't it?"

What do you mean with this?

My only point is that iam a guns n roses fan and ik want a realistic official gnr website to look at as a fan. now i see that the are making "offical" statements on this site(htgth) and that when some1 here is posting an rumour that you react and tell that some1 that what he posted isent true,that becuase off somebody in the gnrcamp is telling you that that date is not true...

I think that last thing is a shame for the gnr management. we are loyal to them and they are not to us.

i think that they must react on there official website and nowere else.(other wise they've bin ?all be so quied for 4 years for nothing at all)
 ?

It means, some people are greedy bastards. It doesn't matter how the band/management feels, what matters is that what you want and when you want it.

Have you ever thought that maybe GN'R doesn't want us to know the release date until they're 100% sure it'll actually happen?

No, you just want to know the date now! Not when they think we should know, you wanna know now.

Imagine if they started doing that. Issuing announcements like "yeah, we hope to have it out then". Then when it didn't happen, you'd be here making posts about them being liars and assholes.

There's no official announcement on the release date yet and there's probably a reason (or maybe more than one reason) for that.

The only thing that matters is that Axl said "2006" and the latest press release confirmed that.

I'm trying to tell people, who are excited, that until it comes from the band themself, be very careful about getting your hopes up.

Because often these rumors turn out to be nothing more than bullshit.

/jarmo

you're absolutely right here jarmo!
But the fact is that, along the years we've been waiting, all we had were rumours...Thank God this year things are changing, we are having some feedback from Merck, Axl, the band...but we are used to live with passion the rumours as they appear...and thats what a gnr fan is like. We all hope CD comes out as fast as it can, and the best way it can be...but we cant stop ourselves for passionately dream with the rumours!

2/7/92 -  Alvalade, Portugal
27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
30/7/06 - Wembley Arena, London
6/10/10 - Meo Arena, Portugal
7/5/16 - AXL/DC Algés, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #665 on: October 10, 2006, 11:49:18 AM »

I've got a crackpot theory on when we will hear the new single and be given the album release date. Axl started out this year by appearing on Friday the 13th in a cemetary. Then GnR released the statement about there being 13 Tuesdays left in the year. This Friday coming up is again Friday the 13th. I think I've cracked the "Chinese Democracy Code" and all will be revealed this Friday.

A terribly shrewd way to promote a $13 Million album.

Seriously, I'd probably die out of laughing if that'd happen.

We're working on thirty-two songs, and twenty-six are nearly done," he says. Of those, thirteen are slated for the final album.

The word is thirteen and twenty-six. At the Korn launch party(january the thirteen) Axl had a t-shirt with the number twenty-six on it.

The last tuesday of this year is 26 December, that's the release date!

do you have the picture?? Grin
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 11:54:20 AM by codenameninja » Logged
Your Illusion
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #666 on: October 10, 2006, 12:13:55 PM »

Yep, here they are: http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=GLS====156744&c4nvi=3&str=14648&styp=clbi&nbc1=1

Journeyman
VIP

« Reply #667 on: October 10, 2006, 12:18:16 PM »

but he has the canadian maple leaf or am i wrong? that may mean the album will come out when they are gonna play in canada, so...14th of nov is the answer  Grin

27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #668 on: October 10, 2006, 12:25:07 PM »

26th December is a weird day to release an album on. I can't see it myself.
Journeyman
VIP

« Reply #669 on: October 10, 2006, 12:26:30 PM »

Merck already told the fans that it will be out before christmas...so 26th of december is NOT the day!!! ok

27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #670 on: October 10, 2006, 12:28:03 PM »

but he has the canadian maple leaf or am i wrong? that may mean the album will come out when they are gonna play in canada, so...14th of nov is the answer? Grin

that is a toronto maple leafs hockey jersey...

maybe the 26 is like 02/06 and we all know the leaks were leaked in february hihi i know i'm stretching it abit as for a toronto hockey jersey .... hmmm maybe he did some stuff at that recording studio in toronto around that time...some of the UYI stuff was done there.

or maybe he just likes the number 26 and the toronto maple leafs rofl

CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #671 on: October 10, 2006, 12:29:15 PM »

Jesus Christ. You guys are reading WAY too much into this...its pathetic.
Journeyman
VIP

« Reply #672 on: October 10, 2006, 12:32:09 PM »

we're just joking around...take it easy

27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
Wicked Demon
Rocker

my post was Here Yesterday...

« Reply #673 on: October 10, 2006, 01:03:48 PM »

The comedic value achieved is not worth the overwhelming effort to read into this, either.

It is still pathetic :p

perhaps not as pathetic as trying to find who Leafs #26 is... which I've spent about 10 minutes doing already... haha. I rescind any negative remarks.
Journeyman
VIP

« Reply #674 on: October 10, 2006, 01:08:33 PM »

The comedic value achieved is not worth the overwhelming effort to read into this, either.

perhaps not as pathetic as trying to find who Leafs #26 is... which I've spent about 10 minutes doing already... haha. I rescind any negative remarks.

Did you find the name of the #26? Maybe thats the key to it  rofl  rofl

Joking Smiley

27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #675 on: October 10, 2006, 01:10:13 PM »

Did you find the name of the #26? Maybe thats the key to it? rofl? rofl

Joking Smiley

Ben Ondrus #26? ?|? ?Right Wing? ?|? ?Toronto Maple Leafs
Height: 6-0? ? ? Weight: 185? ? ? Shoots: Right
Born: Jun 25, 1982 - Sherwood Park, Alberta? ?
Draft: None?

rofl rofl

edit...couple more things

he has been on Injured Reserve as of Oct 3, 2006 (Body bruise)

and has only played 22 games in his career which stared last year...he has no goals and no assists and only 18 minutes in penalties
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 01:12:51 PM by Neemo » Logged

Wicked Demon
Rocker

« Reply #676 on: October 10, 2006, 01:24:37 PM »

I think this thread, this board, this community could be explanation enough for CD's delays...

if Axl is into any band as much as we are all into GNR, he's probably spending too much time on some message board on another band's fan site... trying to figure out when their album is coming out.

Or I guess if Axl is into himself enough, well... he may be here trying to figure out Chinese Democracy with the rest of us.
Wicked Demon
Rocker

« Reply #677 on: October 10, 2006, 01:27:49 PM »

I mean... I'm working on 3 albums of material myself, but I've been holding back and waiting until CD is released so that I can be properly influenced by it.
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #678 on: October 10, 2006, 01:32:40 PM »

I mean... I'm working on 3 albums of material myself, but I've been holding back and waiting until CD is released so that I can be properly influenced by it.

That's the best post I've seen on here in a long time Grin
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #679 on: October 10, 2006, 03:23:07 PM »

I think I've fully cracked the "Chinese Democracy Code". Axl will have a single on radio this Friday the 13th, and will give an album release date of November 14th. It seems that 13 is the key to Chinese Democracy. The album will have 13 songs, and everybody knows that Axl has spent 13 plus million on the album. I'm going to now explain why Novemeber 14th will be the release date. November 14th, 2006 is written down as 11/14/06. Now you add the numbers together
1+1+1+4+0+6=13. Hear is the best part of the whole thing, and why 13 was picked. You take the 13 from the release date of 11/14/06 one step further and change it into a single digit by adding 1+3=4. Chinese Democracy will be the fourth full length original GnR studio album.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 03:30:56 PM by Mattattack » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: