Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 02:22:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NOT TRUE: CD Out November 21st?
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NOT TRUE: CD Out November 21st?  (Read 166839 times)
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #640 on: October 09, 2006, 09:48:14 PM »

I've got a crackpot theory on when we will hear the new single and be given the album release date. Axl started out this year by appearing on Friday the 13th in a cemetary. Then GnR released the statement about there being 13 Tuesdays left in the year. This Friday coming up is again Friday the 13th. I think I've cracked the "Chinese Democracy Code" and all will be revealed this Friday.
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #641 on: October 09, 2006, 09:55:59 PM »

I've got a crackpot theory on when we will hear the new single and be given the album release date. Axl started out this year by appearing on Friday the 13th in a cemetary. Then GnR released the statement about there being 13 Tuesdays left in the year. This Friday coming up is again Friday the 13th. I think I've cracked the "Chinese Democracy Code" and all will be revealed this Friday.

Matt, I like your thinking...I am on board with your theory.. Its as crazy as all the others so why not...
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #642 on: October 09, 2006, 10:12:21 PM »

Matt, I like your thinking...I am on board with your theory.. Its as crazy as all the others so why not...

Not to mention Buckethead plays where I live that day ... it must mean something.
Dadud3
« Reply #643 on: October 09, 2006, 10:37:10 PM »

Haha, ill give you all 5$ if that really does happen.
SINSHINE
VIP

"I knew the storm was getting closer!"

« Reply #644 on: October 09, 2006, 10:57:02 PM »

Haha, ill give you all 5$ if that really does happen.

How 'bout $13  Grin

"You could have a steam train...if you'd just lay down your tracks!" - P. Gabriel
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #645 on: October 09, 2006, 11:19:12 PM »

I don't want to get paid for cracking the "Chinese Democracy Code", I just want the "VIP" under my name to be changed to "Crackpot Conspiracy Theorist God".
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 11:24:15 PM by Mattattack » Logged
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #646 on: October 09, 2006, 11:41:34 PM »

I don't want to get paid for cracking the "Chinese Democracy Code", I just want the "VIP" under my name to be changed to "Crackpot Conspiracy Theorist God".

Go here Grin

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=149.0

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
The Prez
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #647 on: October 10, 2006, 06:27:43 AM »

Studio Brussel is a rather "alternative" but reliable public radiostation in Belgium and they have their daily "pop & rock news". Yesterday they also had the following item (try to translate it as good as possible)

"Guns N' Roses long awaited album Chinese Democracy is closer than ever to be released. It would be released on a tuesday between now and the end of the year. So the chance is high it will be 21st of november"

They don't confirm it but as this station is really reliable I believe they know the release date is very very soon! I don't think they would otherwise mention it in their popnews.

It was rather akward that in the background of this "newsflash" they played TWAT!!! I don't think they may play "leaked" songs on a radiostation don't they? I could not hear if it was leaked or it was an 'original' version.
It's a public (not a commercial) radiostation (we pay this with our taxes!)...so very strange isn't it....

Ok, I was excited to hear this bulletin on my favorite radiostation which is off the record not a very pro-GN'R station....

There is a difference between the opinion of the majority and the thruth...
ScottishGunner
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #648 on: October 10, 2006, 07:03:17 AM »

Axl said "this year" so why the delay in naming which day ? is it perhaps the CD is still a long way from being finished , and if they set the date it's a race against time to finish the CD.

I think we'd all rather see a brillant album come out that a rushed, pretty good one ( a bit like Pop by U2). Even if Merck or Axl came out and said we are  at XXXXX stage with the album
duga
VIP

If you're not a rock star - at least act like one

« Reply #649 on: October 10, 2006, 07:08:03 AM »

Axl said "this year" so why the delay in naming which day ? is it perhaps the CD is still a long way from being finished , and if they set the date it's a race against time to finish the CD.

I think we'd all rather see a brillant album come out that a rushed, pretty good one ( a bit like Pop by U2). Even if Merck or Axl came out and said we are? at XXXXX stage with the album

Rushed album? Not this time  hihi

Stockholm 2006, Oslo 2010, Maryland 2016, Stockholm 2017, Gothenburg 2018

Power to the people, peace out and blame Canada
ScottishGunner
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #650 on: October 10, 2006, 08:04:06 AM »

I think we'd all rather see a brillant album come out that a rushed, pretty good one ( a bit like Pop by U2). Even if Merck or Axl came out and said we are? at XXXXX stage with the album

Rushed album? Not this time? hihi

ok you know what i mean, no ponit sending something ot if it;s not fully ready.  You wouldn't want a half cooked meal in a resteraunt.
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #651 on: October 10, 2006, 08:08:17 AM »

A terribly shrewd way to promote a $13 Million album.

Seriously, I'd probably die out of laughing if that'd happen.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
duga
VIP

If you're not a rock star - at least act like one

« Reply #652 on: October 10, 2006, 08:11:06 AM »

Rushed album? Not this time? hihi

ok you know what i mean, no ponit sending something ot if it;s not fully ready.? You wouldn't want a half cooked meal in a resteraunt.

Sometimes when I'm really hungry I'll thake the half cooked meal...

Stockholm 2006, Oslo 2010, Maryland 2016, Stockholm 2017, Gothenburg 2018

Power to the people, peace out and blame Canada
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #653 on: October 10, 2006, 08:34:52 AM »

Good work Da Vinci.. I'm hopping onto the Mattattack chow-wagon!!  ok  Who's coming aboard?!
guns_n_motley
« Reply #654 on: October 10, 2006, 08:48:04 AM »

Studio Brussel is a rather "alternative" but reliable public radiostation in Belgium and they have their daily "pop & rock news". Yesterday they also had the following item (try to translate it as good as possible)

"Guns N' Roses long awaited album Chinese Democracy is closer than ever to be released. It would be released on a tuesday between now and the end of the year. So the chance is high it will be 21st of november"

They don't confirm it but as this station is really reliable I believe they know the release date is very very soon! I don't think they would otherwise mention it in their popnews.

It was rather akward that in the background of this "newsflash" they played TWAT!!! I don't think they may play "leaked" songs on a radiostation don't they? I could not hear if it was leaked or it was an 'original' version.
It's a public (not a commercial) radiostation (we pay this with our taxes!)...so very strange isn't it....

Ok, I was excited to hear this bulletin on my favorite radiostation which is off the record not a very pro-GN'R station....

my radio station played IRS demo when it leaked
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #655 on: October 10, 2006, 09:10:23 AM »

I think we'd all rather see a brillant album come out that a rushed, pretty good one ( a bit like Pop by U2). Even if Merck or Axl came out and said we are  at XXXXX stage with the album

If you ask me, keeping people guessing will make for better promotion.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Big Gun
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #656 on: October 10, 2006, 09:35:11 AM »

If you ask me, keeping people guessing will make for better promotion.

that would've made sense in mid or late 90s. now days the release of this album has turned into a joke.
if you mean keep forum fans guessing for better promotion then i agree with you.

Please don?t put your life in the hands
Of a rock and roll band
And throw it all away
codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #657 on: October 10, 2006, 10:14:15 AM »

« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 10:18:17 AM by codenameninja » Logged
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #658 on: October 10, 2006, 10:17:37 AM »

"Chinese Democracy has been mooted for around a decade by Axl Rose, the only surviving member of the band since their days of rock 'n' roll world domination. "

When did Slash, Duff, Izzy, and Steven die?

Maybe surviving wasn't the best choice of words, eh?  Maybe "original", or something like that...

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #659 on: October 10, 2006, 10:22:07 AM »

"Chinese Democracy has been mooted for around a decade by Axl Rose, the only surviving member of the band since their days of rock 'n' roll world domination. "

When did Slash, Duff, Izzy, and Steven die?

Maybe surviving wasn't the best choice of words, eh? Maybe "original", or something like that...

maybe nit picking? Shocked

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: