Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 12:28:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NOT TRUE: CD Out November 21st?
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NOT TRUE: CD Out November 21st?  (Read 166753 times)
chineseroses
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #480 on: October 06, 2006, 12:52:03 PM »

what about KERRANG!!!? theyve been saying that theyve got it 100% offically from the GNR camp thats it Nov 21st
Barbie567
Rocker

I must be losin' my mind - are you blind?

« Reply #481 on: October 06, 2006, 12:57:39 PM »

Head back a couple of pages and think about it - Kerrang?  Really?  Like Axl is going to tell them, of all people, anything regarding the album?  It seems just about as likely that the Pope will be announcing the release date.
chineseroses
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #482 on: October 06, 2006, 01:04:12 PM »

Kerrang liking GNR or not, it doesnt matter.

Kerrang is still promotion. people still read and listen to Kerrang.
Barbie567
Rocker

I must be losin' my mind - are you blind?

« Reply #483 on: October 06, 2006, 01:05:37 PM »

Try flipping that - I don't think GNR is Kerrang's biggest fan...
Journeyman
VIP

Not like you, unlike me...

« Reply #484 on: October 06, 2006, 01:08:43 PM »

I dont know if i believe kerrang having the source none of othe others has...but i know that we dont have a clue where are we going to hear about the real release date first...maybe we already did with rs and now kerrang

2/7/92 -  Alvalade, Portugal
27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
30/7/06 - Wembley Arena, London
6/10/10 - Meo Arena, Portugal
7/5/16 - AXL/DC Algés, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
requiem156
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #485 on: October 06, 2006, 01:09:49 PM »

why is it that you react so fast,when you dont care or make a point about those things?? Kiss

I'd answer you, but your post is so subtle that it's over my head. Can you dumb it down for me a little?
Gunnershome
« Reply #486 on: October 06, 2006, 01:12:06 PM »

from jarmo:"It's all about what you want and when you want it, isn't it?"

What do you mean with this?

My only point is that iam a guns n roses fan and ik want a realistic official gnr website to look at as a fan. now i see that the are making "offical" statements on this site(htgth) and that when some1 here is posting an rumour that you react and tell that some1 that what he posted isent true,that becuase off somebody in the gnrcamp is telling you that that date is not true...

I think that last thing is a shame for the gnr management. we are loyal to them and they are not to us.

i think that they must react on there official website and nowere else.(other wise they've bin ?all be so quied for 4 years for nothing at all)
 ?
requiem156
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #487 on: October 06, 2006, 01:50:45 PM »

My only point is that iam a guns n roses fan and ik want a realistic official gnr website to look at as a fan. now i see that the are making "offical" statements on this site(htgth) and that when some1 here is posting an rumour that you react and tell that some1 that what he posted isent true,that becuase off somebody in the gnrcamp is telling you that that date is not true...

I think that last thing is a shame for the gnr management. we are loyal to them and they are not to us.

i think that they must react on there official website and nowere else.(other wise they've bin ?all be so quied for 4 years for nothing at all)
 ?

Please think this through for a second- GNR management does not make official statements through this site. Some people here have demonstrated their reliability as far as getting info that is most often accurate. There is an official Guns web site - in fact there's a 50+ page thread about it on this site if you happen to be looking. I'm sure that when there is a definite release date, it will be added there. The concert dates are being updated, and there are live vids there for fans to go watch. If there is no release date right now, what would you expect them to say? If they make an official statement on the site every time there is an unsubstantiated  rumor, they would never have time to do anything else.

Take some deep breaths, calm down, and try to look at this from a logical perspective - you'll be happier for it.
blowin smoke
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #488 on: October 06, 2006, 02:31:07 PM »

Just heard on Kerrang Radio news that the release date is the 21st, but even the news reader was a bit sceptical!

Who knows, but we must keep faith.

Remember this is rock n' roll and there are no rules!!

no time for questions, no time for games. Start kickin' ass and taking down names!
Hatts
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #489 on: October 06, 2006, 02:33:47 PM »

To me it's so strange that rolling stone would post that on there front page if there wasn't some element of truth to it.  I really think rolling stone trys to stay away from rumor bullshit.  I bet it really is pretty close to that date.  I don't know if anyone else thinks that yesturday was just kinda of strange.  People acted wierd about that date.

"There's A lot Going On!",
-W. Axl Rose

Hatts

"If I thought that I was crazy well i guess i'd have more fun."
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #490 on: October 06, 2006, 02:40:35 PM »

?

It means, some people are greedy bastards. It doesn't matter how the band/management feels, what matters is that what you want and when you want it.

Have you ever thought that maybe GN'R doesn't want us to know the release date until they're 100% sure it'll actually happen?

No, you just want to know the date now! Not when they think we should know, you wanna know now.

Imagine if they started doing that. Issuing announcements like "yeah, we hope to have it out then". Then when it didn't happen, you'd be here making posts about them being liars and assholes.

There's no official announcement on the release date yet and there's probably a reason (or maybe more than one reason) for that.

The only thing that matters is that Axl said "2006" and the latest press release confirmed that.

I'm trying to tell people, who are excited, that until it comes from the band themself, be very careful about getting your hopes up.

Because often these rumors turn out to be nothing more than bullshit.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
W. Adam S
Rocker

...Gone to the toilet

« Reply #491 on: October 06, 2006, 02:45:16 PM »

Well said! We shouldn't believe anything until its official, it will just lead to major disapointment.

'For Ricky to be any smarter he would have to die and come back as a turnip' - Trailer park boys.
SammyD1st
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #492 on: October 06, 2006, 03:06:18 PM »

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but a track from JayZ's album just (past couple of hours) leaked on the internets. So... any day now.

- SammyD1st
DemocracyRose
« Reply #493 on: October 06, 2006, 03:09:23 PM »

Well said! We shouldn't believe anything until its official, it will just lead to major disapointment.

Official or not, it will be a major disappointment if is not released this year... Undecided

Well, I still believe it will... ok
Cleopatra2U
Rocker

I might be too much but honey you're a bit obscene

« Reply #494 on: October 06, 2006, 03:26:20 PM »

It's okay to hope...? But don't take anything as gospel because, as you said, that only leads to disappointment.

I'm inclined to believe AllMusic's "New Releases" section (http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=23:), Billboard's "New Releases" section (http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/releases/index.jsp), GNR's official site, and Rolling Stone; but I'm not going to be convinced of anything until CD is in my hands.
SammyD1st
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #495 on: October 06, 2006, 03:40:40 PM »

Oh also, the new Jay-Z track that just leaked isn't that good (imo)... so maybe we don't have to worry about the competition.

- SammyD1st
Ranma_br
Headliner

« Reply #496 on: October 06, 2006, 03:42:17 PM »

Oh also, the new Jay-Z track that just leaked isn't that good (imo)... so maybe we don't have to worry about the competition.

- SammyD1st

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It'll leak !! CMON !!  rofl
kriss_boy
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #497 on: October 06, 2006, 04:26:09 PM »

Guys, we need to chill. Some of us have been waiting on this album for years. Ive been waiting on it for almost 9 years now so knowing its gona be out really soon is jus relaxing and a lota relief.

After reading most of the 25 pages here, which took about 20 freakin minutes, its clear Jarmo and Mysteron have been informed of the scheduled date but rightly so they cannot reveal it.

Jarmo said RS picked the wrong Tuesday... which either means Jarmos made a slight grammatical error in what he was trying to say.. or it simply means hes been informed of the actual date and thus knows RS' to be false.

Eitherway jeez quit all the moaning cos itll be out soon ok!!!

Ps. Put me down for 14th November  ok
WhiteRose
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #498 on: October 06, 2006, 04:59:14 PM »

Well, be it true or false... this rumor seems to be spreading.

It's now featured on 'Yahoo! Music News'... however, it's all based on the RS article. Either way, this is good publicity for the band.? ok

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/36219600

beer
W.R.
JeRrYFaR
Rocker

Chinese Democracy will arrive in 2007...

« Reply #499 on: October 06, 2006, 05:20:19 PM »

It's GREAT publicity for the band.. peeps that didn't know GnR were still around will see news about a forthcoming album and it will spark interest..

"They're out ta' get me!!  They won't catch me!!  I'm fuckin' innocent.. so you can BITE me!!!  Take that to your Southern California heart!!!" W. Axl Rose - KROQ Inland Invasion 2006
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: