Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:32:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NOT TRUE: CD Out November 21st?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NOT TRUE: CD Out November 21st?  (Read 166488 times)
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #360 on: October 05, 2006, 05:56:18 PM »

Did Madison really say she knows the first single?? rofl rofl

what I know is that at the 2002 GNR tour, she did meet Axl and Axl told her the first single, but she cant say because the whole world will keep saying she?s full of shit, but she said that the name was not a "normal" name for a song and that the word "i" was in, but not like "like" or "fight" ... and then the name IRS came some years after

Am I wrong?

Something like that. I thought she said that the title of the song ended in "te." Then everyone started guessing it was Prostitute. Could be anything though.
Sounds 'attention whory' if ya ask me Roll Eyes

Yeah.

"I spoke with Axl. Can't tell ya the name of the song but it has the letters 'te' and 'i' in it!"

Roll Eyes
Haha, believe what you want man. hihi Although, that still doesn't change the fact that one of the two administrators of mygnrforum and a small group of people spoke with Axl Rose backstage at the Madison Square Garden on December 5th, 2002. Roll Eyes

This is true.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #361 on: October 05, 2006, 05:56:55 PM »

Did Madison really say she knows the first single?? rofl rofl

what I know is that at the 2002 GNR tour, she did meet Axl and Axl told her the first single, but she cant say because the whole world will keep saying she?s full of shit, but she said that the name was not a "normal" name for a song and that the word "i" was in, but not like "like" or "fight" ... and then the name IRS came some years after

Am I wrong?

Something like that. I thought she said that the title of the song ended in "te." Then everyone started guessing it was Prostitute. Could be anything though.

Yeah.

"I spoke with Axl. Can't tell ya the name of the song but it has the letters 'te' and 'i' in it!"

Roll Eyes
Haha, believe what you want man. hihi Although, that still doesn't change the fact that one of the two administrators of mygnrforum and a small group of people spoke with Axl Rose backstage at the Madison Square Garden on December 5th, 2002. Roll Eyes

So what? ?This was 4 years ago now. ?Things have changed, immensely.
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #362 on: October 05, 2006, 05:57:20 PM »

I was just joking about the Madison thing, and hell no she doesnt know the first single... rofl

Maybe she knows which Tuesday?? hihi

Maybe Jarmo knows? Any guesses Jarmo? ?hihi
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #363 on: October 05, 2006, 05:57:32 PM »

Did Madison really say she knows the first single?  rofl rofl

Am I wrong?

Yeah.

Roll Eyes

Maybe she didn't leave a very good impression since he told security not to let her in to a 2006 post-show at Hammerstein.  hihi

I didn't know she claimed to know the first single, though. I'm sure it's changed since 2002.
benchiefjr
« Reply #364 on: October 05, 2006, 05:57:44 PM »

OMGZ, SUM1 CZECH SP1AT!!!23!@31231  rofl
IndiannaRose
VIP

AiN'T iT FuN WhEn YoU KnOw YoU'Re GoNnA DiE YoUnG

« Reply #365 on: October 05, 2006, 05:58:00 PM »

Did Madison really say she knows the first single?  rofl rofl

Am I wrong?

Yeah.

Roll Eyes

So what?  This was 4 years ago now.  Things have changed, immensely.
That's what I've been saying! Uh....That still doesn't change the fact that it happened as some people on here deny. I've already said it's irrelevant.

Reckless Rose
Headliner

« Reply #366 on: October 05, 2006, 06:00:37 PM »

Well, I simply start to believe it. Rrrrriiiight .... NOW.

We've been cynics for the better part of the last ten years. Time for some irrational faith again.? ok

Yeah! This year with everything being said, and considering the tour, done i can hardly help getting my hopes up. 20th is my birthday, would be a nice gift.
theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #367 on: October 05, 2006, 06:02:09 PM »

typical another release date turns out to be bogus  Roll Eyes
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #368 on: October 05, 2006, 06:03:12 PM »

IF JZs album is coming out on the 21st then it would be wise to make it the 14th

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #369 on: October 05, 2006, 06:03:45 PM »

typical another release date turns out to be bogus? Roll Eyes

I put in a call to the two peeps I know at Interscope and the whole ordeal was complete and total news to them. They are both swearing to get back to me with any info ASAP.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Cleopatra2U
Rocker

I might be too much but honey you're a bit obscene

« Reply #370 on: October 05, 2006, 06:03:52 PM »

December 5th is a possibility, but unlikely IMO

Eminem has an album coming out that date. Can't see that being viable either.

WTF, I thought Eminem retired?! ? rofl

I really don't think GNR would care who else has an LP coming out the same day theirs does. ?LP's aren't like movies in that regard.

And while I'm inclined to believe Rolling Stone over any message board poster, I still won't believe that the LP is out until it's in my hot little hands.

It's gonna be this year though. ?I can feel it.
IndiannaRose
VIP

« Reply #371 on: October 05, 2006, 06:05:01 PM »

Also, one more thing:

Both Jay-Z and Guns N' Roses are under the Universal Music Corp. umbrella. I don't think the label would minimize their own profits by putting these two albums against each other.
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #372 on: October 05, 2006, 06:07:05 PM »

What I'm confused about, is why with just over 2 months left in the year has management not mentioned the official release date? If the date was set there is no reason to keep it a secret, is there?

I believe that the album is currently being mastered, but management does not have a firm date of it's completion, and hence no release date will be set until mastering is done. What we know, is that mastering will be complete before the end of the year.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #373 on: October 05, 2006, 06:08:14 PM »

WOW Seems surreal that after all these years that this is finally happening.

Im still not getting too high until it is absolutely 100 percent positive.

Although with the tour and everything else, it has to be this year. it just has to.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #374 on: October 05, 2006, 06:09:50 PM »

Also, one more thing:

Both Jay-Z and Guns N' Roses are under the Universal Music Corp. umbrella. I don't think the label would minimize their own profits by putting these two albums against each other.

That doesn't really matter cause they are two completely different genres, the people who buy Jay Z records probably arent the same crowd that buys GNR records.

Even if they are, music labels have a theory that if u get someone in a store they will buy more records. So someone may be going to buy Jay z but stumble across Chinese Democracy and buy it also whereas if the Jay Z CD didnt come out, the person may not be in the record store and vice versa.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #375 on: October 05, 2006, 06:12:53 PM »

What I'm confused about, is why with just over 2 months left in the year has management not mentioned the official release date? If the date was set there is no reason to keep it a secret, is there?

I believe that the album is currently being mastered, but management does not have a firm date of it's completion, and hence no release date will be set until mastering is done. What we know, is that mastering will be complete before the end of the year.

They will wait to the last minute to see what other albums are coming out in that month, and gnr will release their album the best week they have a shot to debute at #1

here is the thing
it wont be released after xmas
that is for sure
esp since the tour starts up in about 10 days
so that leaves these dates
10th October
17th October
24th October
31st October
7th November
14th November
21st November
28th November
5th December
12th December
19th December
well the 10th-24st is too early
the single will drop in one of those weeks
which leaves 31st October
7th November
14th November
21st November
28th November
5th December
12th December
19th December
Halloween is out
since no one is gonna go shopping
the dec dates again the tour will be too far into it so those are gone
so that leaves the 7th to the 21st
Jz is the 21st which is also on the same label
so that is out
so that now leaves the 7th and the 14th
the 7th is right before the MSG show
i would think they would want the album out before playing msg
sothey can play new songs
so the 7th could be it
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 06:18:23 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
IndiannaRose
VIP

« Reply #376 on: October 05, 2006, 06:13:16 PM »

Also, one more thing:

That doesn't really matter cause they are two completely different genres, the people who buy Jay Z records probably arent the same crowd that buys GNR records.

Even if they are, music labels have a theory that if u get someone in a store they will buy more records. So someone may be going to buy Jay z but stumble across Chinese Democracy and buy it also whereas if the Jay Z CD didnt come out, the person may not be in the record store and vice versa.
Hmm, that is true as well. I guess we'll just have to wait and see....
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #377 on: October 05, 2006, 06:19:57 PM »

regardless of it being Boxing Day on Dec. 26, here in the states no one goes out on the 26th, its not a day you do all your shopping, CD would be lost between then and new years, and then forgoten, a foot note on the backside of 2006
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #378 on: October 05, 2006, 06:20:43 PM »

regardless of it being Boxing Day on Dec. 26, here in the states no one goes out on the 26th, its not a day you do all your shopping, CD would be lost between then and new years, and then forgoten, a foot note on the backside of 2006

the 26th is when everyone returns stuff

Journeyman
VIP

Not like you, unlike me...

« Reply #379 on: October 05, 2006, 06:22:27 PM »

the 26th is when everyone returns stuff

It wont be in the 26th of december...we know that already

2/7/92 -  Alvalade, Portugal
27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
30/7/06 - Wembley Arena, London
6/10/10 - Meo Arena, Portugal
7/5/16 - AXL/DC Algés, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: