Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 04:19:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NOT TRUE: CD Out November 21st?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NOT TRUE: CD Out November 21st?  (Read 166337 times)
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #340 on: October 05, 2006, 05:44:36 PM »

Did Madison really say she knows the first single?  rofl rofl

what I know is that at the 2002 GNR tour, she did meet Axl and Axl told her the first single, but she cant say because the whole world will keep saying she?s full of shit, but she said that the name was not a "normal" name for a song and that the word "i" was in, but not like "like" or "fight" ... and then the name IRS came some years after

Am I wrong?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 05:46:09 PM by RnT » Logged

TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #341 on: October 05, 2006, 05:44:47 PM »

Did Madison really say she knows the first single?? rofl rofl

Yes. You can read about it at MyGnrForum.

Link? Pretty please?
? Kiss

Sorry man, don't have it. That forum is a mess as far as searches go. Ask Madison over there to point you to her storied encounter with Mr. Rose. I believe she sat with him for a good time just talking.
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #342 on: October 05, 2006, 05:44:52 PM »

Fact: Rolling Stone didn't get the release date from the band, management or the record company.

/jarmo

Doesnt mean its not correct ok

It means it's a rumor until you hear it from one of the above mentioned places.

I've read many rumors that turned out to be bullshit.

/jarmo

Then why does it say NOT TRUE in the title?? I thought Mysteron said this was definitely fake?  Huh
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #343 on: October 05, 2006, 05:46:00 PM »

Well, it would not be wise to wait until after Christmas as many people will not be willing to spare extra cash after having spent a lot of money on gifts.

Nov. 14 or Nov. 21 would be best.

Since we're being told now that after Xmas has been ruled out, along with Nov 21, I guess I'm hoping for Nov 14 as well.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #344 on: October 05, 2006, 05:46:13 PM »

what I know is that at the 2002 GNR tour, she did meet Axl and Axl told her the first single, but she cant say because the whole world will keep saying she?s full of shit, but she said that the name was not a "normal" name for a song and that the word "i" was in the world, but not like "like" or "fight" ... and then the name IRS came some years afters

Am I wrong?

I think Madison is full of shit.

Literally and as a matter of speaking.

But thanks for explaining.
IndiannaRose
VIP

AiN'T iT FuN WhEn YoU KnOw YoU'Re GoNnA DiE YoUnG

« Reply #345 on: October 05, 2006, 05:47:37 PM »

what I know is that at the 2002 GNR tour, she did meet Axl and Axl told her the first single, but she cant say because the whole world will keep saying she?s full of shit, but she said that the name was not a "normal" name for a song and that the word "i" was in the world, but not like "like" or "fight" ... and then the name IRS came some years afters

Am I wrong?

I think Madison is full of shit.

Literally and as a matter of speaking.

But thanks for explaining.
She's not full of shit. It's your problem if you don't want to believe this. Anyways, this is old shit. People have known of their conversation since 2002. Where have you been?
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #346 on: October 05, 2006, 05:47:46 PM »

what I know is that at the 2002 GNR tour, she did meet Axl and Axl told her the first single, but she cant say because the whole world will keep saying she?s full of shit, but she said that the name was not a "normal" name for a song and that the word "i" was in, but not like "like" or "fight" ... and then the name IRS came some years after

Am I wrong?

Something like that. I thought she said that the title of the song ended in "te." Then everyone started guessing it was Prostitute. Could be anything though.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #347 on: October 05, 2006, 05:48:05 PM »

http://whiplash.net/materias/news_906/044831-gunsnroses.html? - Brazil

keep rollin?rollin?rollin?rollin?... keep rollin?rollin?rollin?rollin?

Translation of this article?

It just says that RS noted the 21st as the release date and that this is not official, just a rumor. ?At least that is what babelfish tells me it says.
EFISH
« Reply #348 on: October 05, 2006, 05:48:39 PM »

Am I wrong?

Something like that. I thought she said that the title of the song ended in "te." Then everyone started guessing it was Prostitute. Could be anything though.
Sounds 'attention whory' if ya ask me Roll Eyes
damienthetaz
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #349 on: October 05, 2006, 05:49:01 PM »

I'm really not trying to sound negative, and Jarmo this is NOT directed at you, but: enough with the cryptic bull sh@t announce the release date!!!!! beer drool beer drool beer drool

Whats cryptic about it we have been told we will get the album before christmas and that 21st november is not a date for album

just be happy this year you will hear the album

i know i fucking am

What? Come on..... there's nothing cryptic about: 1. There's only 13 Tuesdays left in the year or 2. R.S. post's wrong Tuesday?Huh ?peace
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #350 on: October 05, 2006, 05:49:33 PM »

Am I wrong?

Hahaha....I actually don't think I even have an opinion on this one. If I did, it'd probably be close to what you just said.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #351 on: October 05, 2006, 05:49:52 PM »

Since we're being told now that after Xmas has been ruled out, along with Nov 21, I guess I'm hoping for Nov 14 as well.

From a business and P.R standpoint that date has made the most sense all along. Whether they go with it or not is a whole nother story.
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #352 on: October 05, 2006, 05:50:49 PM »

Am I wrong?

Yeah.

"I spoke with Axl. Can't tell ya the name of the song but it has the letters 'te' and 'i' in it!"

Roll Eyes
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #353 on: October 05, 2006, 05:52:09 PM »

From a business and P.R standpoint that date has made the most sense all along. Whether they go with it or not is a whole nother story.

I always thought November 21 made the most sense, but November 14 would just as well I would think.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #354 on: October 05, 2006, 05:52:57 PM »

the double ten the double twelve and the double chin are my picks

10/10 is right out..

right in the coming week. never mind,  it Sounds chinese.  Tongue
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #355 on: October 05, 2006, 05:54:13 PM »

Am I wrong?

Yeah.

"I spoke with Axl. Can't tell ya the name of the song but it has the letters 'te' and 'i' in it!"

Roll Eyes

Although I don't like Madison (we've had our differences) I do believe she is telling the truth. What is interesting about her story is that this song title is not anything that has been mentioned before. I think this is irrelevant now that the album is due this year.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #356 on: October 05, 2006, 05:54:55 PM »

I was just joking about the Madison thing, and hell no she doesnt know the first single... rofl
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #357 on: October 05, 2006, 05:55:05 PM »

I always thought November 21 made the most sense, but November 14 would just as well I would think.

Maybe its just me, I just don't see what advantage was to be gained going up against a mega star like Jay-z would could have stolen some of the band's thunder. I think it is important GNR be the center of attention when their album is released, not sharing it or being over-shadowed.
IndiannaRose
VIP

AiN'T iT FuN WhEn YoU KnOw YoU'Re GoNnA DiE YoUnG

« Reply #358 on: October 05, 2006, 05:55:12 PM »

Am I wrong?

Yeah.

Roll Eyes
Haha, believe what you want man. hihi Although, that still doesn't change the fact that one of the two administrators of mygnrforum and a small group of people spoke with Axl Rose backstage at the Madison Square Garden on December 5th, 2002. Roll Eyes This information is irrelevant today anyways. This happened almost 4 years ago.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 05:56:59 PM by IndiannaRose » Logged
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #359 on: October 05, 2006, 05:55:49 PM »

I was just joking about the Madison thing, and hell no she doesnt know the first single... rofl

Maybe she knows which Tuesday?  hihi

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: