Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 06:56:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228143 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NOT TRUE: CD Out November 21st?
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NOT TRUE: CD Out November 21st?  (Read 152474 times)
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #940 on: October 16, 2006, 07:06:16 PM »

But as we know. Something happend during the tour. And everything was cut! I dont think Axl wanted it to go like it did. Im sure there was some disturbens that made it go like this.

You're damn right it didn't go like Axl wanted. He didn't even want to be out there in the first place!!

We dont know about that.. im sure there was a valid reason... anyway.. this is history.. dosent matter anymore..

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #941 on: October 16, 2006, 07:06:38 PM »

My main point is that Jarmo doesn't have to be sarcastic everytime someone tries bringing up a point or making a statement - that's what has me more frustrated at this point.

Maybe it's because the so called point has been made over and over by people who seem to be more interested in comparing everything to the past instead of looking forward?

GN'R fans are some of the most paranoid fans I've encountered. I remember the show in Belgium where it rained before GN'R hit the stage and people were talking about riots and cancellations. Even before GN'R had even hit the stage.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #942 on: October 16, 2006, 07:06:42 PM »

? I bet he releases last Tuesday of the year just as a half ass joke

I'll take that joke. At least I have something that way.

It would be better than the "there are only 13 Tuesdays left in the year" joke, that's for sure.

11 Tongue

what if they release it under a different band name hihi nervous

but it has been said on numerous occasions by axl that it'llbe out this year and merck has said as much as well...and the response to the rollingstone claim was that "They picked the wrong tuesday of the 13 remaining" or something...i? still think it's coming out this year peace

The Rolling Stone claim happened after the witty 13 Tuesdays left thing from Merck.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
AtariLegend
« Reply #943 on: October 16, 2006, 07:07:38 PM »

Well at least the delays to the album being released, and its tag as the most expensive album of all time, makes it Rocks most infamous album.

So Axl will get plenty of PR when the time comes.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #944 on: October 16, 2006, 07:09:03 PM »

But as we know. Something happend during the tour. And everything was cut! I dont think Axl wanted it to go like it did. Im sure there was some disturbens that made it go like this.

You're damn right it didn't go like Axl wanted. He didn't even want to be out there in the first place!!

We dont know about that.. im sure there was a valid reason... anyway.. this is history.. dosent matter anymore..

We know about that. Axl said he felt pressured to do the tour. If you feel pressured into going somewhere to do something would you want to do it? He didn't want to do it to begin with.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
burnz007
Rocker

Kick'n back in the shadows...

« Reply #945 on: October 16, 2006, 07:09:52 PM »

My main point is that Jarmo doesn't have to be sarcastic everytime someone tries bringing up a point or making a statement - that's what has me more frustrated at this point.

Maybe it's because the so called point has been made over and over by people who seem to be more interested in comparing everything to the past instead of looking forward?

GN'R fans are some of the most paranoid fans I've encountered. I remember the show in Belgium where it rained before GN'R hit the stage and people were talking about riots and cancellations. Even before GN'R had even hit the stage.

/jarmo
It's true but that's because we've been conditioned this way.  I remember at the New Year's Eve show back 2001/02 that there were some technical difficulities I think setting up the piano... you could feel the paranoia in air.... Axl said something like "Don't worry I'm not gonna freak out "
burnz007
Rocker

« Reply #946 on: October 16, 2006, 07:10:54 PM »

I bet he releases last Tuesday of the year just as a half ass joke

I'll take that joke. At least I have something that way.

It would be better than the "there are only 13 Tuesdays left in the year" joke, that's for sure.

11 Tongue

what if they release it under a different band name hihi nervous

but it has been said on numerous occasions by axl that it'llbe out this year and merck has said as much as well...and the response to the rollingstone claim was that "They picked the wrong tuesday of the 13 remaining" or something...i  still think it's coming out this year peace

Yeah ! lol they should release it under "the offspring"
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #947 on: October 16, 2006, 07:13:07 PM »

Yeah ! lol they should release it under "the offspring"

Yeah, then people wouldn't be able to say that Axl is the only original member in the band anymore. He wouldn't even be  Smiley

acompleteunknown
Rocker

I got a message for you...

« Reply #948 on: October 16, 2006, 07:14:35 PM »

Here's an interesting rumor one of my friends just told me. ?He thinks GNR is waiting to hear when the Scott Weiland album (also due this year) is dropping, so they can release the GNR album on the same day.

That would be publicity in itself.

What are the Eleven Best songs by....

http://goodbadunknown.blogspot.com/
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #949 on: October 16, 2006, 07:14:41 PM »

We will hear news Friday. ?It is destiny.

We've never heard that before Smiley

Eventually someone IS going to get it right (and likely by chance). ? ?But I don't think it's going to be you winning the lottery this time.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
acompleteunknown
Rocker

I got a message for you...

« Reply #950 on: October 16, 2006, 07:16:06 PM »

Eventually someone IS going to get it right (and likely by chance). ? ?But I don't think it's going to be you winning the lottery this time.

I'll be the one.  Wait and see.  Odds are it's this Friday or next year.

What are the Eleven Best songs by....

http://goodbadunknown.blogspot.com/
burnz007
Rocker

« Reply #951 on: October 16, 2006, 07:17:29 PM »

Here's an interesting rumor one of my friends just told me.  He thinks GNR is waiting to hear when the Scott Weiland album (also due this year) is dropping, so they can release the GNR album on the same day.

That would be publicity in itself.

That is interesting... perhaps that Axl's way of responding to Scott's stupid tirade
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #952 on: October 16, 2006, 07:18:50 PM »

We will hear news Friday.  It is destiny.

Eventually someone IS going to get it right (and likely by chance).    But I don't think it's going to be you winning the lottery this time.

I'll be the one.  Wait and see.  Odds are it's this Friday or next year.

oooohhhhhh, another anonymous insider
hihi
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 07:20:24 PM by nonlinear » Logged

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #953 on: October 16, 2006, 07:20:34 PM »

I'll be the one.? Wait and see.? Odds are it's this Friday or next year.

Ha ha - I'll be sure to mark my calendar Wink

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #954 on: October 16, 2006, 07:30:35 PM »

Jarmo, I have been coming here for a long long time. ?In all that time, with all the disappointsments, with all the "see you next Summer with more songs" or "2005 is gonna be the year of GNR" lies, with all the empty speculation by Stinson or Reed, you have never once felt like saying "what the fuck is up with this fucking band"? ?You can be a die hard fan and still criticize...it's possible you know.

I mean really dude. ?I can't understand you not understanding people's frustration over some things. ?It's your board and all, but not everyone thinks the same. ?Some want to wait around like sheep in a pasture waiting to be led to water, while others want an explantion for why the damn shepard is late. ?

Don't you find it frustrating that the US tour is selling like shit and GNR management, despite the obvious reasons why, ?has not done anything substantial in the way of promotion? ?Don't you find it frustrating that on one hand we have been told repeatedly by GNR that the album is coming out by end of 2006, yet with just over 2 months left we have no single, no video and no release date? ?Is that any way for a band who has been out of the limelight for 13 years to act this close to a release date? ?No interviews...nothing.

I know a bunch of you have said that the European tour was successful, but that has nothing to do with the US tour. ?No offense, but in many respects Europe is many years behind the US in pop culture and in music. ?I was in Spain 2 weeks ago and sitting in a bar when a Bon Jovi song came on. ?People jumped up and went crazy like it was a new song they had been waiting by the radio to hear all day. ?It's not the same scene. ?IMO Europeans have better taste in music. ?Over here we have a bunch of boy and girl band following, rhythm and blues loving, rap adoring idiots who think as long as you add a rapper and an R&B female you got good music.

I am frustrated is all.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #955 on: October 16, 2006, 07:34:54 PM »

?Some want to wait around like sheep in a pasture waiting to be led to water, while others want an explantion for why the damn shepard is late. ?

That would mean a lot of dead, dehydrated sheep  hihi

AtariLegend
« Reply #956 on: October 16, 2006, 07:35:49 PM »

in many respects Europe is many years behind the US in pop culture and in music. ?

Move to Europe then tell us that.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #957 on: October 16, 2006, 07:39:00 PM »

You keep mentioning the past over and over like it would make you right.

It's not 2002, 2003, 2004 or 2005.

Forget what you were told back then, focus on the facts:

The tour starts in about a week.

Axl has said on more than one occasion that the album will be out in 2006.

I could understand the frustration if nothing was happening, but that's not the case.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
EFISH
« Reply #958 on: October 16, 2006, 07:41:41 PM »

Its gonna be an interesting fuckin' month, no matter what happens...

So sit back and enjoy the ride yes Grin Grin

BTW Jarmo, nice avatar Grin
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #959 on: October 16, 2006, 07:45:31 PM »

Its gonna be an interesting fuckin' month, no matter what happens...

So sit back and enjoy the ride yes Grin Grin

BTW Jarmo, nice avatar Grin

I'm soooo excited about the kick off of this tour and whatever November might bring, I have to agree 100%

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: