Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 10:48:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228111 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NOT TRUE: CD Out November 21st?
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NOT TRUE: CD Out November 21st?  (Read 151810 times)
EFISH
« Reply #1040 on: October 17, 2006, 12:00:40 AM »

Well no denying thatd be a good day to announce something.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #1041 on: October 17, 2006, 12:03:33 AM »

They said NEXT MONDAY specifically.? I asked its not more tour announcements/etc. right?? They replied no its album news.? So I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Who told you this?

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #1042 on: October 17, 2006, 12:08:42 AM »

I know this sounds like another this guy that I know told me this who works for a certain company.  Maybe hes just screwing with me, but he said something to go down before the tour or beginning.  Just someone that imed me on AIM.  I mean I guess thats a given already, but hes trying to tell me its confirmed that management will come out and say something next week. 
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #1043 on: October 17, 2006, 12:10:14 AM »

Is his name Nostradamus?

grog mug
Legend

« Reply #1044 on: October 17, 2006, 12:14:12 AM »

No its someone else.  Can Jarmo/Mysteron confirm this in any way?  Otherwise its bullshit, but hopefully this guy is right.  He mentioned the tour before anyone knew about it months ago, so maybe he could be right?  Just speculation I think..but who knows.  Just wanting to get the right person to confirm/deny what he is telling me.
flickn
« Reply #1045 on: October 17, 2006, 12:16:30 AM »

to the 1 or 2% of people that had to make the decision, I'm pretty sure most would go with GNR judging that they haven't come out with an original album in about 15 years.

first of all " they " are no longer together as a group so nobody is missing anything, second of all jay may have 99 problems , but a bitch aint one
Count Fluffy
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1046 on: October 17, 2006, 12:19:29 AM »

I turn 21 on Oct. 23.  It would be a great present.  I can always hope...

The most perfidious way of harming a cause consists of defending it deliberately with faulty arguments.
EFISH
« Reply #1047 on: October 17, 2006, 12:19:45 AM »

No its someone else.  Can Jarmo/Mysteron confirm this in any way?  Otherwise its bullshit, but hopefully this guy is right.  He mentioned the tour before anyone knew about it months ago, so maybe he could be right?  Just speculation I think..but who knows.  Just wanting to get the right person to confirm/deny what he is telling me.

Even if they knew anything about this (which sorry but probably isnt true, some random guy wont know something that big)...

So anyway, even if it was true, and they both knew.. they wouldnt say anything,........
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #1048 on: October 17, 2006, 12:19:58 AM »

No its someone else.? Can Jarmo/Mysteron confirm this in any way?? Otherwise its bullshit, but hopefully this guy is right.? He mentioned the tour before anyone knew about it months ago, so maybe he could be right?? Just speculation I think..but who knows.? Just wanting to get the right person to confirm/deny what he is telling me.

This could very well be true. IF the album is slated, the week before the tour would be the logical move. Atleast in GN'R terms.

grog mug
Legend

« Reply #1049 on: October 17, 2006, 12:20:38 AM »

They haven't had decent promotion in the last 14 years, maybe longer!  They need to get a new management team, or just get what they got in check.  We need promotion.  Maybe Axl just doesn't care how it does as long as its a good record.
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #1050 on: October 17, 2006, 12:23:10 AM »

It would be nice.  Just think one more week until the annoucement.  Not getting my hopes up, I suggest you don't either.  Just had to put this up in hopes of something happening this day.
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #1051 on: October 17, 2006, 12:24:29 AM »

You think Home Alone and Jay-Z will? Case closed you short term thinking motherfuckers.

Considering Jay-Z is considered one of the best rappers ever, yeah, he'll be remembered.

Bullshit. He has never been on the level of a Dr. Dre (and his crew) and NWA, Grandmaster Flash, Public Enemy, Tupac, or Biggie. Best rappers ever? Not fucking close. There are at least a dozen more talented then him. What a joke. You gonna tell me Warrant is one of the best rock bands ever next. Its just as silly.

I said "one of the best." His rhymes are some of the most unbelievable of this era. It is "close."

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #1052 on: October 17, 2006, 12:24:59 AM »

It would be nice.? Just think one more week until the annoucement.? Not getting my hopes up, I suggest you don't either.? Just had to put this up in hopes of something happening this day.

I'm not getting my hopes up, atleast not any further Cool I've always had this week as the last possible window for something to happen. But off course, even the slightest agreement to my view is fuel for the mind.

grog mug
Legend

« Reply #1053 on: October 17, 2006, 12:30:50 AM »

Well said.  Fuel for the mind is harsh when it comes to getting your hopes up.  Just hope and pray its true.
forgotaboutsteve
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1054 on: October 17, 2006, 01:01:10 AM »

pray its true.

yeah, because that is something high up on god's list, to have the gnr album released.  Wink
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #1055 on: October 17, 2006, 01:03:41 AM »

pray its true.

yeah, because that is something high up on god's list, to have the gnr album released.? Wink

Well, God is very similar to Axl. Introduces Jesus to enormous excitement and promises mankind that he will return, stronger than ever. But in the end he's just left us hanging for the last 2000 years. I wonder, when is the second coming slated for release?

The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #1056 on: October 17, 2006, 01:10:30 AM »

Here we go again. Another friend's whose cousin's sister's youngest child's boyfriend IM'ed me, rumor.

We'll see, but it's like 99.9% untrue.

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1057 on: October 17, 2006, 01:22:26 AM »

It's funny that GnR would launch "The Chinese Democracy Tour 2006" without a single or release date for CD. Logic says that we should get an announcement before the 24th, but unfortunately GnR does not deal in logic. I'm going to get a "Where's Chinese Democracy Shirt" made up if the album isn't out by the time I go see the band in Everett.
GeraldFord
« Reply #1058 on: October 17, 2006, 01:22:45 AM »

Incase you people didnt remember, didnt the first GNR/Skid row tour go on for months? without either band having a cd out yet???

idk, but I think axl NEEDS to get iit out during the tour this year, or people wont forgive him..

they forgave him for 2002, but this time if he screws up again, I dont think he can recover...

The American public have not forgivin him for the mess in 2002. Most of the shows are selling poorly. My buddies and I used to be the biggest GN'r fans in the world till 2002 happened. And Jarmo i dont care what the facts say weve been fooled before.

Both of them?
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #1059 on: October 17, 2006, 01:39:57 AM »

It's funny that GnR would launch "The Chinese Democracy Tour 2006" without a single or release date for CD. Logic says that we should get an announcement before the 24th, but unfortunately GnR does not deal in logic. I'm going to get a "Where's Chinese Democracy Shirt" made up if the album isn't out by the time I go see the band in Everett.

That would be awesome!

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: