Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:24:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  making fun out of somebody...
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: making fun out of somebody...  (Read 9956 times)
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2006, 02:21:47 PM »

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=37239.0

This is what he's talking about so everyone's brought up to speed.

Where do you get off saying, "how fucking immature is that?" in the karma thread?? Are you kidding me?? You're going to make AN INSULT to us in the KARMA thread?? Isn't that like an oxymoron?? That pisses me off that you don't do shit to the person that started the shit and made the fucking threats, but you call us immature?? A mature person would have spoken to us first and not ignored the fact of what TimeBomb had said to all of us. That aggravates the shit out of me. Then TB is allowed to start a new thread under a different name and that's ok?? We're allowed to have mulitple names now?? We get in trouble and called FUCKING IMMATURE based on picture??  I think making threats towards people on this board should be taken more seriously than a stupid fucking picture. THERE SHOULD BE NO THREATS ON THIS BOARD AND I KNOW JARMO WOULDN'T HAVE ANY OF THAT SHIT!! I'll take the karma, I don't care. But to insult us after we get the karma and then to do nothing to the person that started this whole ordeal, is ridiculous. I don't even want to sound like I'm attacking you, because I'm not. But how can a member of this board get away with the shit he did and said to us and everyone else??
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 02:29:54 PM by lennonisgod » Logged

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2006, 02:23:40 PM »

Mods couldn't read the PM's he sent me yesterday. It's just unfair to to hear one side of the story and leave it at that.

Are you suggesting that the mods should start moderating private messages now too?

DID I SAY THAT?? NO I DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!! STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH AND STAY OUT OF THIS. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU AT ALL!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH TROUBLE PEOPLE HAVE UNDERSTANDING SHIT PEOPLE TYPE AND TRY TO CHANGE IT AROUND AND MAKE IT INTO SOMETHING ELSE!!!!  MODS NOT BEING ABLE TO READ THE PM'S (If you were smart enough to figure this out and I can't believe I'm explaining it to you), IS WHY YOU TALK TO PEOPLE TO GET BOTH SIDES OF A STORY, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE THE PM'S!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 02:32:37 PM by lennonisgod » Logged

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2006, 02:28:27 PM »

Mods couldn't read the PM's he sent me yesterday. It's just unfair to to hear one side of the story and leave it at that.

Are you suggesting that the mods should start moderating private messages now too?

No, but if you have 4 members complaining that another member has done something (and these 4 members don't even know each other personally) I think that is more than enough to take the information into account. ?

I blocked timebomb after he sent me the 1st PM then he started calling me a liar in the thread because I refused to answer his PM and instead chose to block him.

Fact: he edits his posts constantly after he realizes he typed something that would get anyone else negative karma but not before the person who was intended to see it, sees it.

I don't usually go out of my way to criticize a member, it really isn't my style, I just truly believe he ruins the whole collection forum by his constant negative commentary, especially towards others that share things. ?Then they don't share again and we wonder why no one wants to post there.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2006, 02:31:02 PM »

Some users here would like them to yea.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2006, 02:33:42 PM »

Well, thankfully Dubya isn't running this forum and I don't see this happening any time soon.  If you have an issue with a member's PMs, block them.  It just happens that timebomb was the 1st lucky candidate to make my block list.
EFISH
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2006, 02:36:04 PM »

Well, thankfully Dubya isn't running this forum and I don't see this happening any time soon.  If you have an issue with a member's PMs, block them.  It just happens that timebomb was the 1st lucky candidate to make my block list.

There happens to be 2 threads from a few months ago in the administrative section asking how to block timebomb from PMs.. So you're not the only one, youre not the only one!
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2006, 02:39:57 PM »

No, but if you have 4 members complaining that another member has done something (and these 4 members don't even know each other personally) I think that is more than enough to take the information into account. 

I blocked timebomb after he sent me the 1st PM then he started calling me a liar in the thread because I refused to answer his PM and instead chose to block him.

Fact: he edits his posts constantly after he realizes he typed something that would get anyone else negative karma but not before the person who was intended to see it, sees it.

I don't usually go out of my way to criticize a member, it really isn't my style, I just truly believe he ruins the whole collection forum by his constant negative commentary, especially towards others that share things.  Then they don't share again and we wonder why no one wants to post there.

Amen to Bandita. I couldn't have said it any better and definitely not as calm and controlled. She is right about everything she says. I haven't even gone and looked back through that thread today, so I don't know if what was on there yesterday is still there, or if he changed all of his posts already. From what I'm hearing from people though, he changed a lot of it. Bandita has brought up a really great point though about the 'Collection' forum. He continuously talks shit to EVERYONE there and is more rude to people that actually try to help him out, than anyone I have ever seen. I understnd they're aren't rules against being a rude asshole, but there is rules against name calling and making diparaging comments. He doesn't know any better than to not do all of that shit, because nobody tells him not to. Nobody gives him that latest karma he has earned 100 times over, so he will never learn. He continues to break the rules of the board and something should be done about it. He is taking the fun out of the 'Collection' forum for a lot of people. Some are scared to post any downloads for us now, because if they are mp3's, he will attack them non-stop.

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2006, 02:44:19 PM »

I'm presuming so.

DID I SAY THAT?? NO I DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!! STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH AND STAY OUT OF THIS. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU AT ALL!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH TROUBLE PEOPLE HAVE UNDERSTANDING SHIT PEOPLE TYPE AND TRY TO CHANGE IT AROUND AND MAKE IT INTO SOMETHING ELSE!!!!

I asked you a question. And I'll comment on what I want when it's on display in a public section.

MODS NOT BEING ABLE TO READ THE PM'S (If you were smart enough to figure this out and I can't believe I'm explaining it to you), IS WHY YOU TALK TO PEOPLE TO GET BOTH SIDES OF A STORY, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE THE PM'S!!!!!

Is it that hard to ignore a guy who causes so much trouble for you?

Don't get a seizure now. And go listen to a FLAC while you calm down.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2006, 02:48:07 PM »

I understnd they're aren't rules against being a rude asshole, 

It appears that you happen to be smart enough to figure this out as it fits yourself.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2006, 02:57:10 PM »

Yes, it is, especially when he is allowed to post negatively while everyone else would suffer banning or karma for what he does.? Blocking his PMs doesn't stop him from being an a-hole on the forum for no reason.

Now we have a new member that probably won't share material again because of timebomb's ridiculous crusade against mp3s.? The only time he is pleasant is when people thank HIM for something he posts, I honestly think he gets hot and bothered when someone else shares something hence his nonstop stupid posting about mp3s ruining the entire trading community.? If you are not familiar with his "happy" posting all you have to do is bring up his profile and scroll through his last pages of posts.
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2006, 03:18:13 PM »

Where do you get off saying, "how fucking immature is that?" in the karma thread?? Are you kidding me?? You're going to make AN INSULT to us in the KARMA thread?? Isn't that like an oxymoron?? That pisses me off that you don't do shit to the person that started the shit and made the fucking threats, but you call us immature?? A mature person would have spoken to us first and not ignored the fact of what TimeBomb had said to all of us. That aggravates the shit out of me. Then TB is allowed to start a new thread under a different name and that's ok?? We're allowed to have mulitple names now?? We get in trouble and called FUCKING IMMATURE based on picture??? I think making threats towards people on this board should be taken more seriously than a stupid fucking picture. THERE SHOULD BE NO THREATS ON THIS BOARD AND I KNOW JARMO WOULDN'T HAVE ANY OF THAT SHIT!! I'll take the karma, I don't care. But to insult us after we get the karma and then to do nothing to the person that started this whole ordeal, is ridiculous. I don't even want to sound like I'm attacking you, because I'm not. But how can a member of this board get away with the shit he did and said to us and everyone else??

Where do I get that? Because I think it _is_ pretty fucking immature thing to do. In the karma thread? I'll say it anywhere I please. It's not an insult at you. It is criticism towards your actions.

I, too, have my doubts that the nick that made that post is an another account he's using, but I don't have the tools to see if it's true. Nothing I can do about that. I don't have the ability (or a moral right) to look at your pms. You, on the other hand have an ignorelist you can put him on.

All I had, was a thread that was gone fucked up. In that thread a bunch of people attacked a poster who clearly had no ability to say what he meant due either to not so good english skills or some other shit.. I don't care which. Making threats? I read that thread through (again) but couldn't find any threats. I found one "fuck off" after people insulting him. Why the hell would you continue replying to him if you hated him so much?

I didn't give any of the people negative karma for the insults in the thread. The only negative karma was given because of posting the picture of him with the added text. I think that was way over the line. Like I said. My actions were based on that thread. No pms, no aim conversations. I still stand by my decision.

You are right. There should be no threats on these boards, and if there have been threats made by him on these boards in one of the threads, I've missed them. I'd like to see them if you will give me the links. I do have a life beyond this board and I do miss a lot of things, so it's perfectly possible. Sorry if I missed something.

Edited to say: the main reason, if I've missed some of the threads in the appetite for collection section is that I _really_ didn't think it was even possible to get a fight started at that section. Especially in threads that are about sharing stuff.

Also. I do think that most of his points made are inaccurate, and some of them are just not true. The reason, whether he's ignorant, or doesn't have the english skills to tell what he means, is unknown to me.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 03:23:14 PM by Skeba » Logged

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
EFISH
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2006, 03:22:19 PM »

In that thread, if you look at almost every post he made...

They are all edited..

He would curse at us, tell us to fuck off, threaten us, etc....
We would all read it, and then like 10 minutes later he would edit it to make us look bad...

I mean, c'mon Skeba.. you're not a fool and you know (or should know) that Timebomb doesnt belong here... because everything he's done here for months... ridiculous..

Oh well...
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2006, 03:28:16 PM »

EFISH: I did notice that most of his posts are edited. Unfortunately I don't have the ability to see what he's edited.

This being said, it doesn't mean that it still would be okay for other users to insult him... Sorry. If you reply to him, use quotes. He can't edit your posts. If he then goes and edits his posts you will have the quote in your post. But I know, it _really_ shouldn't come to that... One should be able to trust that what a person has posted, sticks...

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2006, 03:35:27 PM »

Skeba, you cannot find what he said because he repeatedly edits his posts as I have stated multiple times now. ?I hit "report to moderator" on one of them he typed yesterday, only for him to change it 60 seconds later so it wasn't as rude as it originally was. ?

My point is that almost EVERY thread he goes into winds up the same way. ?I too didn't think it was possible for people to argue over free sharing but our dear timebomb makes it possible by attacking posters of material he doesn't care for. ?If I don't want something I would simply leave the thread and not comment on it and not download it. ?Instead he calls it shit, low quality, not FLAC, or whatever. ?This is totally uncalled for.
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2006, 11:29:20 PM »

I'm presuming so.

DID I SAY THAT?? NO I DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!! STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH AND STAY OUT OF THIS. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU AT ALL!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH TROUBLE PEOPLE HAVE UNDERSTANDING SHIT PEOPLE TYPE AND TRY TO CHANGE IT AROUND AND MAKE IT INTO SOMETHING ELSE!!!!

I asked you a question. And I'll comment on what I want when it's on display in a public section.

MODS NOT BEING ABLE TO READ THE PM'S (If you were smart enough to figure this out and I can't believe I'm explaining it to you), IS WHY YOU TALK TO PEOPLE TO GET BOTH SIDES OF A STORY, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE THE PM'S!!!!!

Don't get a seizure now. And go listen to a FLAC while you calm down.

What are you talking about?? Don't get a seizure?? Are you making fun of people that have seizures by telling me not to have one?? I have a friend that actually does have seizures and for you information, it's something he can't control. So yeah, it's really cool to make fun of peoples health problems jack ass.  But now you'll make up a quick fucking excuse about how you're not making fun of seizures, blah blah.  If it's so easy to ignore somebody that causes trouble for me, why don't you ignore me then? Why make a seizure comment if you can just ignore me?? That doesn't make sense. You seem to have all the fucking answers to everything, so why are you even in this thread?? Can't you just ignore it? And why the hell did you tell me to go listen to a FLAC?? That doesn't make any fucking sense. Obviously you haven't been paying attention to what the fucks going on because that statement didn't make any sense. Why call me a rude asshole in one of your posts?? Are you not the one being the rude asshole by telling me not to have a seizure?? You  need to get a life and obviously don't have one because your trying to get in an argument that has NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH YOU!!!  I won't stoop to the level that you're on with the name calling and rude insults, that's all you. If it makes you feel like a man, you can insult me all you want over the internet. If we were in person, you would be crying like a fucking baby by now, but obviously I probably won't ever meet you, so I won't talk shit over a fucking internet forum like you do. I'm sorry you have to live with yourself and I'm sorry for your wife or girlfriend (if you have ever had one) because if I were them, I would have kicked your fucking boring ass to the curb a long fucking time ago.

lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2006, 11:49:39 PM »

Where do you get off saying, "how fucking immature is that?" in the karma thread?? Are you kidding me?? You're going to make AN INSULT to us in the KARMA thread?? Isn't that like an oxymoron?? That pisses me off that you don't do shit to the person that started the shit and made the fucking threats, but you call us immature?? A mature person would have spoken to us first and not ignored the fact of what TimeBomb had said to all of us. That aggravates the shit out of me. Then TB is allowed to start a new thread under a different name and that's ok?? We're allowed to have mulitple names now?? We get in trouble and called FUCKING IMMATURE based on picture??  I think making threats towards people on this board should be taken more seriously than a stupid fucking picture. THERE SHOULD BE NO THREATS ON THIS BOARD AND I KNOW JARMO WOULDN'T HAVE ANY OF THAT SHIT!! I'll take the karma, I don't care. But to insult us after we get the karma and then to do nothing to the person that started this whole ordeal, is ridiculous. I don't even want to sound like I'm attacking you, because I'm not. But how can a member of this board get away with the shit he did and said to us and everyone else??

Where do I get that? Because I think it _is_ pretty fucking immature thing to do. In the karma thread? I'll say it anywhere I please. It's not an insult at you. It is criticism towards your actions.

I, too, have my doubts that the nick that made that post is an another account he's using, but I don't have the tools to see if it's true. Nothing I can do about that. I don't have the ability (or a moral right) to look at your pms. You, on the other hand have an ignorelist you can put him on.

All I had, was a thread that was gone fucked up. In that thread a bunch of people attacked a poster who clearly had no ability to say what he meant due either to not so good english skills or some other shit.. I don't care which. Making threats? I read that thread through (again) but couldn't find any threats. I found one "fuck off" after people insulting him. Why the hell would you continue replying to him if you hated him so much?

I didn't give any of the people negative karma for the insults in the thread. The only negative karma was given because of posting the picture of him with the added text. I think that was way over the line. Like I said. My actions were based on that thread. No pms, no aim conversations. I still stand by my decision.

You are right. There should be no threats on these boards, and if there have been threats made by him on these boards in one of the threads, I've missed them. I'd like to see them if you will give me the links. I do have a life beyond this board and I do miss a lot of things, so it's perfectly possible. Sorry if I missed something.

Edited to say: the main reason, if I've missed some of the threads in the appetite for collection section is that I _really_ didn't think it was even possible to get a fight started at that section. Especially in threads that are about sharing stuff.

Also. I do think that most of his points made are inaccurate, and some of them are just not true. The reason, whether he's ignorant, or doesn't have the english skills to tell what he means, is unknown to me.

Well, that's the end of the story then. I don't really care if TimeDUMB gets away with everything or not because at least I'm not him. I'm done posting in this stupid thread started by that cunt and I'm done reading all of Dirt's decelerated comments towards me. A lot of people here can get away with saying anything at anytime, without getting any negative karma, and I'm just not one of those people. I know there is a 'favorites' system here and it's not hard to figure out who is immune to most of the rules of the board. I'm not speaking about Timedumb either, but others here. It kind of takes the fun out of this forum when so many people here can insult and say whatever the fuck they want to you, without a word being said to them.  But the world isn't fair and I guess I don't really give a fuck and I'll continue to not give a fuck about the cock suckers that think they can say whatever they want, to whomever they want.  I stand by everything I said  and everything we said about Timedumb was true.  This thread might as well be locked because TimeDumb started the fucking thing under a different name for obvious reasons. Then DIRT gets in on the conversation and tries to play hero and looks like a complete dumb ass right alongside his tag team partner TimeDumb.  Thanks Bandita for actually telling it how was, even though it fell on deaf ears. Peace out people and a goodnight to ALMOST all of you.  To the others, hmm well....

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2006, 12:16:44 AM »

What are you talking about?? Don't get a seizure??

You seemed to be getting very agitated and it was hard for me to get up to speed with you.

Are you making fun of people that have seizures by telling me not to have one??

No. I was concerned for you (at first glance).

I have a friend that actually does have seizures and for you information, it's something he can't control.

I sympathize, I know how it can be.

So yeah, it's really cool to make fun of peoples health problems jack ass.? But now you'll make up a quick fucking excuse about how you're not making fun of seizures, blah blah.

I wasn't.

? If it's so easy to ignore somebody that causes trouble for me, why don't you ignore me then? Why make a seizure comment if you can just ignore me?? That doesn't make sense.

I decided to pose a simple question pertaining to a portion of text you posted...

You seem to have all the fucking answers to everything, so why are you even in this thread??

'Cause I have all the answers to everything ?Undecided

And why the hell did you tell me to go listen to a FLAC?? That doesn't make any fucking sense. Obviously you haven't been paying attention to what the fucks going on because that statement didn't make any sense.

It seems you lost your grasp on what's going on in the sense that TB said he prefered the particular format I mentioned to MP3 and others.

Why call me a rude asshole in one of your posts??

Look at that post again. What I did was agree with you, and ?I assessed you as such.

Are you not the one being the rude asshole by telling me not to have a seizure??

You? need to get a life and obviously don't have one because your trying to get in an argument that has NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH YOU!!!? I won't stoop to the level that you're on with the name calling and rude insults, that's all you.

Roll Eyes Point out where I insulted you. Be precise, I don't want to read through a big bulk of shit.

If it makes you feel like a man, you can insult me all you want over the internet. If we were in person, you would be crying like a fucking baby by now, but obviously I probably won't ever meet you, so I won't talk shit over a fucking internet forum like you do.

I would be crying like a baby for what? You'd be chasing me down with a rusty rake now for what? Settle down.

I'm sorry you have to live with yourself and I'm sorry for your wife or girlfriend (if you have ever had one) because if I were them, I would have kicked your fucking boring ass to the curb a long fucking time ago.

Cool
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 12:23:04 AM by the dirt » Logged

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2006, 12:27:55 AM »

Well, I guess I am a rude asshole too, if that is what it means to stick to your guns about a subject and tell the truth about what happened with it.

On that note this thread should be locked already as it was started under false pretenses by a member with 2 accounts pretending to be someone else.  I think all that can be said has been said at this point about this, take from it what you like and lets move on.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2006, 12:36:33 AM »

Well, I guess I am a rude asshole too, if that is what it means to stick to your guns about a subject and tell the truth about what happened with it.

Does this in any way have to do with my participation in the thread?
------------------
The rest of your post doesn't matter because I don't even have anything to do with this issue at hand. I'm not there in the thread if you see but I look around once in a while.

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2006, 12:49:29 AM »

Does this in any way have to do with my participation in the thread?
------------------
The rest of your post doesn't matter because I don't even have anything to do with this issue at hand. I'm not there in the thread if you see but I look around once in a while.

I am simply stating that if you think lennonisgod is a rude asshole then I must be one as well because I agree with him fully on this matter.  Timebomb was responded to in the manner he was behaving although he has since edited the posts to reflect otherwise.  My type may not be as angry but I can tell you I agree with everything that he, bluesgnr, and efish have said regarding this situation.

At this point though it should just be put to bed because nothing good can come of leaving this thread open. peace
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: