Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:37:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  making fun out of somebody...
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: making fun out of somebody...  (Read 9982 times)
Dwayne Hicks
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: October 17, 2006, 01:31:21 AM »

guys this is just not cool making fun out of a man mr. prisby... because he is handicapped. would u be happy if u were him and others were to make fun of you and your pict. grow up. collecting gnr be your aim not bullshitting the other.
hell if your child bornt handicapped i think u would never ever make joke of that thing... bash him becasue he acts like an asshole if u think so, but not because of things he has nothing to do with...
oh and this is intelligent efish, lennonisgod... that u use his photo as avatar. real cool. fuck yourself...
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 02:04:28 AM »

I'm lost...   Huh

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
SLCPUNK
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2006, 02:08:14 AM »

Once I went three days without eating and saw the care bears................
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 02:12:32 AM »

guys this is just not cool making fun out of a man mr. prisby... because he is handicapped. would u be happy if u were him and others were to make fun of you and your pict. grow up. collecting gnr be your aim not bullshitting the other.
hell if your child bornt handicapped i think u would never ever make joke of that thing... bash him becasue he acts like an asshole if u think so, but not because of things he has nothing to do with...
oh and this is intelligent efish, lennonisgod... that u use his photo as avatar. real cool. fuck yourself...

let's call him mr. wheels.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2006, 02:27:00 AM »

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=37239.0

This is what he's talking about so everyone's brought up to speed.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2006, 02:53:15 AM »

That was a painful read...............painful.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2006, 03:01:08 AM »

What the fuck is goin on?Huh?

That post made my eyes blurry, Seriously I have to go dig up my reading glasses now.

So the guy who started this thread is the retard in Lennon and Efish's Avatars?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Australian_Love
Banned
Headliner

from australia with love!.

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2006, 03:01:29 AM »

rofl rofl rofl oh man, it made me laugh what can i say.

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/3671/goldy1us7.jpg

it's a little hard to leave when you're going down on me.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2006, 03:15:29 AM »

That post made my eyes blurry, Seriously I have to go dig up my reading glasses now.

Umm to the best as my knowledge the picture is timebomb as well as the original poster in this thread is also timebomb using a second account.? Also, no one made fun of his handicap (he brought it into the thread himself), in fact I was unaware until today that he even had one.
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2006, 03:54:00 AM »

wow, that was painfull to read, I just read the thread, and it reminded me why, I decided to block talkin  , to damn intence !

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2006, 04:02:57 AM »

I would like a similar avatar.... except I want mine to read "MCT" instead of "MP3"
EFISH
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2006, 08:42:40 AM »

guys this is just not cool making fun out of a man mr. prisby... because he is handicapped.

Oh, hey David, didnt realize you had a 2nd account on here.
VIP

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2006, 08:58:09 AM »

let's call him mr. wheels.

no

rofl!!!
MCT
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2006, 11:13:34 AM »

hihi... ok

Obligatory second line.

^ That one made me laugh too... Grin

I would like a similar avatar.... except I want mine to read "MCT" instead of "MP3"

Your mom's an MP3.
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2006, 01:27:13 PM »

First of all we weren't making fun of anybody. We didn't make fun of him during that entire thread and everything he said was completely stupid and ridiculous. The avatars we had, weren't really making fun of him either, just the fact that he hates mp3s so fucking bad.  He was sending us all ridiculous fucking PM's yesterday and saying the most fucked up things to us, DIRECTED TO US, and it was fucking inexcusable. The avatar was funny and I for one didn't know he had a handicap until yesterday either. He is the first person I have EVER put a PM block on and I know a couple others did the same thing as well yesterday.  Most disabled people don't want to be treated any different than anyone else and DO NOT want to be looked at as different or felt bad for. So, I'm not going to treat TB any different than I would treat any of you. If anyone said the shit he said to us yesterday, the reactions would have been the same. I don't know why we got a negative karma for it, if he didn't get one?? The picture wasn't a big deal at all as we were making fun of his farcical hate towards FUCKING MP3's!!!!!  If we were making fun of him don't you think we would have put something other than "I love mp3" under his picture?? I am sorry for those that took offense to it and I speak from all of us. But I don't get caught up in someone elses self pity after they tell me in that thread that "they hope my kids have handicaps!!" So fuck him for saying that again. I refuse to apologize to him because he's an asshole and shouldn't be treated any different than anyone else. I don't take well to "bomb" threats. (and that's not to be taken literal people, think about it.)

EDIT:  Holy shit, TimeBomb started this thread under a different name didn't he??  I was wondering why he told us to go fuck ourselves, which I almost did, but realized it was him saying it.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 01:44:15 PM by lennonisgod » Logged

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
EFISH
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2006, 01:47:38 PM »

Under the karma thread, Skeba posted "Lennonisgod, EFISH, for someones picture in their avatar"...

Well I guess then YOU Skeba and EVERYONE else who has a picture in their avatar that isnt themselves should get karma's. So, if you have a picture of Axl Rose in your avatar, well you better get ready to lose a karma point boys and girls! Then we can all ban eachother and woohooo! Not to mention then we can make a new account and everyone will know it is us but they will just "let is slide".. hmm hmm Born To Die aka Mafia Man or whatever.....

Not to mention, are you allowed to have 2 s/n's or is that against the rules? That is obviously David Prisby a.k.a Timebomb who started this thread if you didnt know that...

Also, we kept in calm in that thread and were polite, and timebomb constantly would tell us to fuck off, and tell mp3 lovers to die, etc...

We got karma's and he didnt..

It's not the karma point I care about, I'm not worried that OMG I have a number under my name, its just this instance is pretty stupid...

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2006, 02:06:07 PM »

Under the karma thread, Skeba posted "Lennonisgod, EFISH, for someones picture in their avatar"...

Well I guess then YOU Skeba and EVERYONE else who has a picture in their avatar that isnt themselves should get karma's. So, if you have a picture of Axl Rose in your avatar, well you better get ready to lose a karma point boys and girls! Then we can all ban eachother and woohooo!

Where did you get the pic(s) of him anyways? From here open to view for everyone?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2006, 02:08:53 PM »

Oh, I get it now. I didn't know the rules didn't apply to everyone. Timebomb was pretty smooth on starting this thread too. I mean, someone making their first post, but knowing that someone else is being made fun of based on a picture?? Hmmmm... That wasn't too obvious. Good job td. Doesn't Mr. Bomb have more than just two different login names?? I thought he had one or two more as well... This whole thing has gotten out of control and the wrong people are being blamed for it. We didn't start it, we didn't tell him to die, we didn't wish hell on his kids, we didn't send threats via PM, we didn't call everyone here a bunch of fucks for downloading mp3's, we didn't ruin a thread because there was mp3's in it available for download, we didn't start a new thread under a different name putting blame on others, rather than being a fucking man and taking blame himself. TB is a complete coward and a pathetic excuse for a GN'R fan. He shouldn't be able to get away with anything he wants because people feel bad for him. Hell, I feel bad for him. I couldn't stand to live with myself if I was a huge, ignorant asshole like he is. And I don't think we should have received a negative karma without hearing our side of the story first. Mods couldn't read the PM's he sent me yesterday. It's just unfair to to hear one side of the story and leave it at that. As EFISH said, I don't really care about the number under my name either, it's the principle of the whole thing that matters to me.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2006, 02:09:03 PM »

I also reported a few of his posts that were full of cursing people out and then he turned around and edited them to make it look like he never said the things he actually did. ?Ridiculous, really.

I don't understand personally what purpose he serves to this board except to irritate others.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2006, 02:12:06 PM »

Mods couldn't read the PM's he sent me yesterday. It's just unfair to to hear one side of the story and leave it at that.

Are you suggesting that the mods should start moderating private messages now too?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: