Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:19:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228109 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  List of Remaining Tuesdays
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: List of Remaining Tuesdays  (Read 46658 times)
Count Fluffy
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2006, 11:14:06 PM »

As we pass by more tuesdays as the weeks go by the statistical chance that it is the next tuesday increases (since we know it is supposed to be out by Christmas).  That being said... I'm hoping for at least a November release, but I have no real guesses, so I'll arbitrarily pick a date... November 14.  No code, no sources, no insight.  Completely random.

The most perfidious way of harming a cause consists of defending it deliberately with faulty arguments.
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2006, 11:16:04 PM »

About the 21 November rumour:

Just to be clear - it's been stated that the rumour is not true, however this does not mean that it could not be released on that date.

Not being facetious, it might be a difficult concept, but the 21st of November is NOT ruled out. 

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2006, 11:29:13 PM »

Wow, to put this out after Black Friday is a mistake.

They really need to get this album out there for the mad rush of the holiday season. Nov 14, 21, or 28 are very reasonable dates, but the label will try to avoid Jay Z's latest. Why not earlier rather than later?

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2006, 11:29:46 PM »

Exactly KV, it would be suicide to put it out after Black Friday.
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2006, 11:39:24 PM »

You mean like it would be suicide to show up late to your own comeback tour in 2002 and then cancel it, and then tour again 4 years later with no album and refuse to anounce a release date?
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2006, 11:41:30 PM »

I just posted this in another thread, but anyway...

I noticed that 12/5 was the last date of the 2002 tour, and 5/12 was the first date of the 2006 tour, so maybe the release date is 12/5, which is a Tuesday. 
 Shocked  Huh  nervous  drool

ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2006, 01:02:28 AM »

November just feels right to me, either the 14, 21, or 28, with an announcement this Friday the 13th.

Plus releasing it in November is conducive to the inevitable "November Reign" headlines when the album opens #1  hihi
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2006, 01:13:20 AM »

Haha, good one man!
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2006, 01:15:47 AM »

i'm betting November 14th or 28th.  Or early december, or not at all.  we need a single and annoucement fuckign soon though.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2006, 01:18:37 AM »

They really need to get this album out there for the mad rush of the holiday season. Nov 14, 21, or 28 are very reasonable dates, but the label will try to avoid Jay Z's latest. Why not earlier rather than later?

The 28th is after black friday? Tongue

I still think the first two weeks in nov are the best bets. Teh 21st may be out now since JZ, U2 and some other band have albums coming out

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2006, 01:41:52 AM »

[/quote ok, msaxl doesn't know what "Black Friday" is!! Huh

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2006, 01:43:35 AM »

Day after Thanksgiving.  Kiss
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2006, 01:47:16 AM »

im going with december 5th, that gives that jay z album 2 weeks to wear off
DemocracyRose
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2006, 02:56:23 AM »

Oasis and U2 will release their GH on 21 november...

So i guess we can rule that date out now...

With still no news on a new single im going for a december release now... Undecided
Megaguns
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2006, 06:01:39 AM »

Im not exactly sure how long cds get pressed before release, but i think if we have not heard any leaks, then its still always gonna be at least 3 weeks away. I only say this because i personally believe that during the pressing is when copies are stolen. Im pretty sure that each country presses their own cds and booklets. so thats my opinion... just talking shit.

NOVEMBER 28th beer
TOPGUNner
Rocker

Gonna call the president...

« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2006, 06:06:17 AM »

They won't put the CD out on black friday; that's be the biggest mistake ever. Someone who wants one guns and roses CD is not going to stand on a two hour line at Best Buy in front of some woman with a cart full of x-mas gifts.

I'm going to guess November 21st or 28th. I know as of now the 21st was just a rumor, but these two weeks seem like the optimal time to release the album.

Got a one way ticket on your last chance ride
Got a one way ticket to your suicide
Yesterdaze
Opening Act

« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2006, 06:22:47 AM »

First of all, there won't be any "Black Friday" this year. The stock market is doing very, very well.

Everyone is assuming whatever GN'R releases in the future is going to go onsale on a Tuesday. There are six other days of the week to choose from as well. If memory serves me, Metallica's St. Anger came out on Thursday, June 5th, 2003.

Lastly, don't hold your breath for anything, this month, next month or the month after. Not to sound entirely pessimistic, but it is just as likely that there will be nothing released in the forseeable future. ?Axl's fax to MTV ten years ago this very month stated that there would be new material released in 1997. That never happened. Axl's interview with Brazilian radio stated that a new release would be issued in June of 2001 "or shortly thereafter". That never happened. In November of 2002, Axl said on Detroit radio that there would be a release "within the next year." That never happened. So, if whatever has been said will be released in 2006 is infact not released, then what? You're all going to boycott GN'R? Organize GN'R cd burnings? What is your recourse? What are you going to do? Give up? You'll do nothing. You'll be waiting just as you have every other time you've had expectations come and go. As a fan of this band, you hold zero leverage. For all we know, the recordings are still incomplete. There could be an enormous ammount of things to do with the recordings. If there is work to do, why rush it to make a deadline? After all this time, it doesn't matter when something new arrives. There's no need to rush at this point in time. It's possible it's not ready yet. People always speculate otherwise, but how would you know? The truth is, no one knows very much and to expect anything before this year is through is only setting yourself up for a letdown. It will be out when it's out. I miss the aspect of Guns N' Roses that was fun: the music, the performances. I've had enough of all of this business nonsense. Instead of the music and passion, it's turned into all of this business-talk nonsense. When I first saw the Welcome To The Junge video as ten years of age, I never would have imagined that by following the band 20 years later, it would be equivilant of taking a Business 101 course.
Cjc1706
VIP

I Rocked With Gn'R In Manchester & Sheffield '06

« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2006, 06:34:28 AM »

Everyone is assuming whatever GN'R releases in the future is going to go onsale on a Tuesday. There are six other days of the week to choose from as well. If memory serves me, Metallica's St. Anger came out on Thursday, June 5th, 2003.

We are all assuming this because in an Official GnR press release, they stated that there were only 13 TUESDAYS left till the end of the year .....

CJ
Yesterdaze
Opening Act

« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2006, 06:45:25 AM »

I understand that. However, that doesn't in any way obligate GN'R to release anything this year. In my opinion, it was a cryptic stab at those that are holding their breath for a new GN'R release. It doesn't necessarily mean anything. It might as well have stated that there is water at the bottom of the ocean.  ok
deanaxlrose
Rocker

Hey, where's my Avatar ?

« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2006, 06:52:47 AM »

organized GN'R cd's burnings. (from fans to fans)
Wow that sound cool. Great Idea hihi.

My life is so Fuckin' Boring...Until The Chinese Democracy Comes.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: