Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 11:39:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Do you resemble a celebrity?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do you resemble a celebrity?  (Read 9706 times)
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2006, 06:30:22 PM »

and the first person who came and talked to me said "damn are you Axl Rose's lovechild!?"

rofl rofl rofl

Is it possible that you could be his child?  nervous

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Elrothiel
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2006, 06:32:39 PM »

and the first person who came and talked to me said "damn are you Axl Rose's lovechild!?"

rofl rofl rofl

Is it possible that you could be his child? nervous

Errrr...... I don't think so... unless my parents have been lying to me! nervous nervous nervous
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2006, 06:33:43 PM »

rofl rofl rofl

Errrr...... I don't think so... unless my parents have been lying to me! nervous nervous nervous

Do a little digging and find out for sure  Smiley

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Elrothiel
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2006, 06:38:16 PM »

rofl rofl rofl

Do a little digging and find out for sure Smiley

Maybe I should... but... naah... I'm pretty sure my rents wouldn't have faked a home video of supposedly me in hospital the day after being born...

but my mom did tell me she went to LA once... nervous
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2006, 06:41:46 PM »

Maybe I should... but... naah... I'm pretty sure my rents wouldn't have faked a home video of supposedly me in hospital the day after being born...

You'd be surprised as to what some adoptive parents would do to conceal the truth from their adoptee for whatever reason(s)...

Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2006, 06:42:12 PM »

at least, your mother doesn't move around europe to be near some musician

Nothing to say
Elrothiel
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2006, 06:51:35 PM »

You'd be surprised as to what some adoptive parents would do to conceal the truth from their adoptee for whatever reason(s)...

But they always go on about how much I take after some relative or another... speshly my mom's bro.. but... my MOM'S side of the family... well that'd make sense... but they sometimes say how much I take after my dad's relatives... like how I've got my dad's feet and stuff.... I dunno.... its all rather  freaky now I think about it... nervous
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2006, 06:59:53 PM »

a french survey showed that within MARRIAGES, only 43% of children were biologically their fathers ( their mothers husbands)

Nothing to say
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2006, 07:01:43 PM »

a french survey showed that within MARRIAGES, only 43% of children were biologically their fathers ( their mothers husbands)

The plot thikens... SG's getting more freaked out by the minute  hihi

Elrothiel
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2006, 07:16:15 PM »

The plot thikens... SG's getting more freaked out by the minute  hihi

You're damn right there!!! nervous
Elrothiel
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2006, 07:36:21 PM »

Seriously... I'm freaked out now!! I'm remembering a time a couple years ago... I'd come home from college, and I was sitting watching mah Live in Tokyo UYI2 DVD and my mom walked in, and looked at the screen, and at me (wearing a bandana), and she went "it really is uncanny...." and then walked out again...

Should I read into that!!!? I'm seeeeeeeeeriously freaked out now!!
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2006, 07:40:45 PM »

And here I am, the potential catalyst to your revelation. Don't hate me but praise me for aiding you in finding things out about yourself.  ok

Elrothiel
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2006, 07:45:43 PM »

Yes but you could be aiding me in finding something out about myself that could potentially freak me out a LOT....

even though its almost 99.9% probable that its not true, that I AM my parents' kid, and that I'm NOT Axl's... even if I do look like him... and even though it'd kinda make sense... and even though I think that I'm perhaps coming up with excuses to quit being freaked out.... nervous
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2006, 07:59:23 PM »

Yes but you could be aiding me in finding something out about myself that could potentially freak me out a LOT....

even though its almost 99.9% probable that its not true, that I AM my parents' kid, and that I'm NOT Axl's... even if I do look like him... and even though it'd kinda make sense... and even though I think that I'm perhaps coming up with excuses to quit being freaked out.... nervous

You're not Axl's kid. Seriously.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2006, 08:04:16 PM »

Why would they have even needed to fake it though? I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't have taken your mum nine months to get home to England after doing the sex with Axl. I'm sure he gave her a big enough tip to be able to treat herself to a first class ride home anyway.

(too far?)

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Elrothiel
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2006, 08:06:48 PM »

You're not Axl's kid. Seriously.

I know, I'm just enjoying this thread a lot! Grin
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2006, 08:08:12 PM »

Why would they have even needed to fake it though? I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't have taken your mum nine months to get home to England after doing the sex with Axl. I'm sure he gave her a big enough tip to be able to treat herself to a first class ride home anyway.

(too far?)

Axl wouldn't have been that rich at all when she was conceived...

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2006, 08:18:29 PM »

(too far?)

Oh all right mr. logics, so it was down and dirty in a grubby crack den, probably on a bed of needles with rabid dogs running all over the shop, before her mother boarded the train across the country, sitting alongside chickens and eastern peasants, in order to stowaway on a boat to get home.

... In which case it probably did take a good part of nine months.

(better?)

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2006, 08:22:54 PM »

Better.

Except for the latter part. Her mum probaly had the funds to get around on her own, without his assistance.

/Mr. Logics

Elrothiel
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2006, 08:33:52 PM »

(too far?)

Oh all right mr. logics, so it was down and dirty in a grubby crack den, probably on a bed of needles with rabid dogs running all over the shop, before her mother boarded the train across the country, sitting alongside chickens and eastern peasants, in order to stowaway on a boat to get home.

... In which case it probably did take a good part of nine months.

(better?)

Chickens and eastern peasants eh? Luxury! hihi Free food and people to talk to!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: