Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 01:16:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Halloween Parties MWAHAHAHAHAHA
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Halloween Parties MWAHAHAHAHAHA  (Read 2422 times)
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« on: October 09, 2006, 10:57:13 AM »

Okay it's that time of year to act like a kiddie and let your intestines all hang out (crypt keeper laugh)...sorry sorry, but I just enjoy Halloween so much, probably much more than a 26 year old should.  Thank god I get Nov. 1st off, because I couldn't miss Halloween parties for anything.  It's the one night a year I really really enjoy being drunk...well other than St. Patrick's Day, New Years eve, every weekend.....but you catch drift.  My question to you ghouls is.....what are you plans for All Hallow's Eve?  Any custome ideas.  I'm still pondering, but I'm probably going to end up going as something lame like a zombie.  I was thinking of trying to pull off Edward Scissorhands though, or maybe Fidel Castro.  But yes, discuss........pictures from past Halloweens would be cool also. 

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 11:33:48 AM »

I went as "Earl" (My Name is Earl) which was a big hit at the party I went to last year.? I thought it was kinda crappy, just put on a flannel & mustache, but I suppose I look enough like him that everyone caught it. They were all dying laughing & saying how they like the show. Myb do something like that, that is a hit (Lost, The Office etc..) or a movie. It really depends who you looks like.

Good luck & drive safely,? beer
VIP

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 01:02:22 PM »

one time I dressed as Hitler...
I didn't get much candy..

But an old lady fainted  ok
Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 07:24:19 PM »

m thinking of V from v for vendetta but i dunno
 any good ideas

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 07:27:27 PM »

I'm thinking either Rocky Balboa or Bruce Springsteen......I could pull both of those off. 

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Sparksry
VIP

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 07:38:27 PM »

Another i was thinkign of is john McLane from die hard or like a ganster ... so i could just use a pinstripe suit  beer

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2006, 04:05:46 AM »

Im gonna have my first annual Halloween Party this year. Im gonna start a new annual tradition.

Scary movies, junk food all day/night long................................

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SuperMike
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2006, 08:06:52 PM »

one time I dressed as Hitler...
I didn't get much candy..

But an old lady fainted? ok

When I was in 6th grade, a little kid in 2nd grade was Hitler for Halloween when we all got to wear our costumes in school.

Now that I mentioned 6th grade which I was Michael Myers for Halloween that year, it reminds me to get a new Michael Myers mask because the last one I had was falling apart from getting old so I had to junk it.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2006, 09:14:10 PM »

Ooooh, I can't wait!  Halloween parties are so much fun.  I just might don my kilt and show these punks who's boss.  smoking
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2006, 09:15:13 PM »

FUCKKKKKKKK all the Halloween parties are on the 28th around here......I have to work like super early in the morning the next day. ?The night of Halloween absolutely nothing is going on.....not even trick or treat which is like the 30th. ?I'm now officially going as a sad sexual harrassment panda for Halloween.

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2006, 09:17:06 PM »

Maybe a bottle of NyQuil!  Grin
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2006, 08:00:20 PM »

I'm going as Rocky in pt. 1 after his fight with Apollo......eye all cut up and everything.  I'm just wondering if the bar will let me in wearing tights?? Ha jk I'm opting for the robe with the Meat factory plug on it haha. 

Sparksry
VIP

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2006, 08:08:45 PM »

Noice idea... im thinking of going all emo and stuff

- Stewie Griffin-
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: