Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 07:09:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  North Korea detonates nuclear weapon
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: North Korea detonates nuclear weapon  (Read 45899 times)
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #200 on: October 12, 2006, 03:19:27 PM »

Haha I watched Team America this morning in tribute.  Seriously though, I don't think Kim Jong is crazy enough to actually use one in an offensive strike.  He's more of an attention freak.  Like LOOK AT ME LOOK WHAT I CAN DO.  How much you wanna bet Iran tests one in the next 6 months?
I respect Kim Jon Il (i aint communist and i aint a fan) because he's doing what he wants with out anybody pushing him around. He's simply "testing" nuclear weapons doesnt mean he's necessarily gone bomb anyone or use them. I think its unfair how america and other nations can have nukes (even tho they dropped the 1st one) yet no one else can

If i remember correctly you were a palestinain supporter a few months back in the last thread about a group of crazy poeple.

I think those on the right and the left can both agree that Sakib isn't a big fan of Uncle Sam?   rofl

Sakib, I hope one day Kim Jong decides to "test" nukes on your house.  Then we'll see how much you respect him  Roll Eyes

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #201 on: October 12, 2006, 03:22:56 PM »

Haha I watched Team America this morning in tribute.? Seriously though, I don't think Kim Jong is crazy enough to actually use one in an offensive strike.? He's more of an attention freak.? Like LOOK AT ME LOOK WHAT I CAN DO.? How much you wanna bet Iran tests one in the next 6 months?
I respect Kim Jon Il (i aint communist and i aint a fan) because he's doing what he wants with out anybody pushing him around. He's simply "testing" nuclear weapons doesnt mean he's necessarily gone bomb anyone or use them. I think its unfair how america and other nations can have nukes (even tho they dropped the 1st one) yet no one else can

If i remember correctly you were a palestinain supporter a few months back in the last thread about a group of crazy poeple.

I think those on the right and the left can both agree that Sakib isn't a big fan of Uncle Sam?? ?rofl

Sakib, I hope one day Kim Jong decides to "test" nukes on your house.? Then we'll see how much you respect him? Roll Eyes

Yippe ki yay  beer rofl

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #202 on: October 12, 2006, 03:26:20 PM »

Haha I watched Team America this morning in tribute.  Seriously though, I don't think Kim Jong is crazy enough to actually use one in an offensive strike.  He's more of an attention freak.  Like LOOK AT ME LOOK WHAT I CAN DO.  How much you wanna bet Iran tests one in the next 6 months?

I think those on the right and the left can both agree that Sakib isn't a big fan of Uncle Sam?   rofl

Sakib, I hope one day Kim Jong decides to "test" nukes on your house.  Then we'll see how much you respect him  Roll Eyes

No Hanna, bad idea.  I like England.  Grin
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #203 on: October 12, 2006, 03:50:40 PM »

No Hanna, bad idea.  I like England.  Grin

Originally I wrote "country" but I realized that might be blowing up some of my HTGTH friends across the pond, so I changed it to "house".  But based on the megaton ratings most countries have measured I don't even know if NK's "nuke" would do that much damage to his bedroom let alone his entire house  rofl

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #204 on: October 12, 2006, 04:02:17 PM »

So true man, an M-80 might have more bang!  Tongue
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #205 on: October 12, 2006, 04:07:00 PM »

North Korea arms trade seen as threat
AP - 17 minutes ago
WASHINGTON - North Korea's claimed test of a nuclear weapon is only the tip of what frightens the rest of the world. It's all the more worrisome because the country has shown itself to be a virtual bazaar for spreading missiles, conventional weapons and nuclear technology around the globe. According to U.S. officials and outside experts, Pyongyang has sold its military goods to at least 18 countries, mostly in Africa and the Middle East.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #206 on: October 12, 2006, 04:24:28 PM »

North Korea arms trade seen as threat
AP - 17 minutes ago
WASHINGTON - North Korea's claimed test of a nuclear weapon is only the tip of what frightens the rest of the world. It's all the more worrisome because the country has shown itself to be a virtual bazaar for spreading missiles, conventional weapons and nuclear technology around the globe. According to U.S. officials and outside experts, Pyongyang has sold its military goods to at least 18 countries, mostly in Africa and the Middle East.

Well, thats not exactly news (or at least it shouldn't be to most of us) but....DUH.  And I don't mean "duh" towards you Sjgotnitro, but to those who think its OK for Kim Jong to have nukes (there are a few in this thread  Huh )

Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #207 on: October 12, 2006, 04:27:33 PM »

Well, as usual the libs have turned what was at one point a good discussion into name calling and playing the "blame game" which in turn has irritated the Reps to the point of a counter-attack (I know I got a negative karma points months ago for far less than I've seen in this thread). ?

Calling Bush a nazi (regardless of whether you like him or agree with him or not) is retarded and low brow. ?Comparing a leader who has freed millions of oppressed people to a leader who committed genocide on the Jews is a bit cock-eyed...even for the extreme left. ?

Don't you think it would be fun to sit here and discuss the real issue of what we should do as a world about this threat. ?I have seen some conservatives state their side on this, what do the liberals think about it? ?Can you guys state what you think we should do now without insulting Bush, the US or our military?

My opinion is to encourage the 6 party talks, encourage China to back the sanctions, get the UN to follow through on the sanctions, and issue a warning to NK that any additional threats of nuclear war or war of any kind will be viewed by the coalition (meaning basically the rest of the world because a coalition against NK after any further threats would be hugely inclusive of the rest of the world) as an act of war itself and that further sanctions or military action will follow. ?This is a staring contest guys. ?The one that blinks first loses. ?The time is now to see if his threats are hollow or not while his nuke program is in its infancy (so to speak) and while he doesn't have the ability to strike long range.
Surfrider
« Reply #208 on: October 12, 2006, 09:25:25 PM »

Haha I watched Team America this morning in tribute.? Seriously though, I don't think Kim Jong is crazy enough to actually use one in an offensive strike.? He's more of an attention freak.? Like LOOK AT ME LOOK WHAT I CAN DO.? How much you wanna bet Iran tests one in the next 6 months?

I think those on the right and the left can both agree that Sakib isn't a big fan of Uncle Sam?? ?rofl

Once in a while I read a post and laugh out loud.  This was one of them.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #209 on: October 12, 2006, 11:07:31 PM »

Oh Boy! Your just a regular ole GI then right?

Guess what?

You still have not addressed any of those facts we have all put on the table. Why not?

Don't worry about me, or anybody else. Quit beating your chest and start owning up to facts.

Again:Rummy was on ABB who sold nukes to NK.

Where is your outrage?

Show us the links to your so called info. I do not doubt some of it is true. 

Real websites not no Bullshit pretend make believe left wing extremist websites either.

Hey I'm a republican, I'm not happy with Bush or what is going on, but I think your over the top on some of your accusations.

How old are you I have a metrosexual tree hugger here at work I could hook you up with.

They have been posted in this thread a few times now.

BBC reported it, CNN reported it, AP, and Fortune reported it (that's off the top of my head.)

All my sources are always mainstream media, or national security reports, etc.

It's cold hard facts. Do some homework, ask more questions, google and READ.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 11:11:17 PM by Foley For Speaker » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #210 on: October 12, 2006, 11:09:59 PM »

Don't you think it would be fun to sit here and discuss the real issue of what we should do as a world about this threat.  I have seen some conservatives state their side on this, what do the liberals think about it?  Can you guys state what you think we should do now without insulting Bush, the US or our military?

Fuck Bush.

Our options with North Korea are limited because of his Nazi style invasion of Iraq. Tough shit if you don't like to hear it.

That pretty much sums it up.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #211 on: October 12, 2006, 11:13:56 PM »

Oh Boy! Your just a regular ole GI then right?

Guess what?

You still have not addressed any of those facts we have all put on the table. Why not?

Don't worry about me, or anybody else. Quit beating your chest and start owning up to facts.

Again:Rummy was on ABB who sold nukes to NK.

Where is your outrage?

Brody, where you at dude??!?!?!?!?

Lets talk about this, where did you go?

Address this please. It has been brought to your attention now 3-4 times!!!

Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #212 on: October 13, 2006, 12:57:03 AM »

Calling Bush a nazi (regardless of whether you like him or agree with him or not) is retarded and low brow.  Comparing a leader who has freed millions of oppressed people to a leader who committed genocide on the Jews is a bit cock-eyed...even for the extreme left. 

The administration has crossed over into dangerous fascist-related program activities, both domestically and abroad. Nazis were fascists, and while this administration is hell bent on pursuing fascism, they're not Nazis. Nazis had a very specific agenda that dealt with Nordic German speaking populations and "race" characteristics. This administration has simply replaced the Nazis' obsession with "race" characteristics and their purported superiority, and replaced them with peculiar notions of religious and cultural superiority. They're Nazi-like, but more accurately described as just plain old garden variety fascists.

Protesting violence requires violent language.
-Lenny Bruce
Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #213 on: October 13, 2006, 01:11:56 AM »

How old are you I have a metrosexual tree hugger here at work I could hook you up with.

You guys are such a bunch of closet queens. Why not get it over with now and send Bud Fox a naughty email? BudFox@yahoo.com

Edit: Bud Fox may be too old for you, since he is over 18.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 01:14:36 AM by Bud Fox » Logged

-Lenny Bruce
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #214 on: October 13, 2006, 02:03:58 AM »

Bush, the US or our military

FUCK YEAH !

Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #215 on: October 13, 2006, 02:19:32 AM »

Bush, the US or our military

FUCK YEAH !

Your sarcasm is noted.

All American citizens are now threatened by a government who can arrest them without the most basic right of all guaranteed to them. This is what this whole thing has been all about from Day 1 of the Bush Administration: the removal, piece by piece, in the name of "terror", of the rights of citizens in this democracy. Fucking 1984 is here. Those who blindly follow and shout "patriotism" in lieu facing the reality of today are just as much to blame. "Patriotism" is the last refuge of these scoundrels and a last ditch attempt to lie to themselves and their countrymen. Shame on them all.

-Lenny Bruce
Brody
« Reply #216 on: October 13, 2006, 04:14:22 AM »

Way to go Bud Fox.. Just thought i would put out to you people how immature this little boy is. Came over to ROV and Spammed my forum with over 25 threads bashing republicans, calling me a homosexual and other such comments.. makes ya wonder who really lost this debate he claims to have won since he so nicely replies with attacks.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 04:18:46 AM by Brody » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #217 on: October 13, 2006, 04:19:51 AM »

Hey brody are you going to address any of those issues brought up or not?

Brody
« Reply #218 on: October 13, 2006, 04:22:16 AM »

Sorry no, Im not going to discuss issues with Childish people like youself and you boy bud fox, come spam my forum! eww real fun Eh! look what politics do to you people it makes you mad! i bet you have troubles sleeping at night knowing budfox will never be able to marry a fellow man! must be rough.

Why would I, you people just seem to bash me by calling me a closet fag, dolt, stooge and all the other bullshit name calling you guys pull.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #219 on: October 13, 2006, 04:29:46 AM »

Sorry no, Im not going to discuss issues with Childish people like youself and you boy bud fox, come spam my forum! eww real fun Eh! look what politics do to you people it makes you mad! i bet you have troubles sleeping at night knowing budfox will never be able to marry a fellow man! must be rough.

Why would I, you people just seem to bash me by calling me a closet fag, dolt, stooge and all the other bullshit name calling you guys pull.

Seems like a big ole cop out to me.

I asked you about the Rumsfeld/ABB connection/selling nukes to the Axis of Evil in 2000 and you ignored it 4 or 5 times now.

Now you are claiming that because Fox got you upset you will not answer any questions about the hypocrisy and lies of your leaders in the white house?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: