Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 06:41:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  North Korea detonates nuclear weapon
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: North Korea detonates nuclear weapon  (Read 45854 times)
Brody
« Reply #180 on: October 12, 2006, 02:55:53 AM »

Hey maybe you guys can elect another member of the Klan! that would sure keep him in check!

In the final analysis, Bush is a fucking coward and so are you. The fact he attacked what looked like a pushover and failed to do anything about real threats simply adds more strength to Frank Rich's argument that the war was about winning elections. Murdering people to gain public office and power. You know, like Hitler did. But the comparision to Hitler is unfair, because Hitler had more balls, and he didn't lie as much.

am i making you mad little boy?

So far im a stooge, coward, dolt, turd person and i can fuck myself.. way to go! pat on the back for the little boy. still have not answered what you have done. what have you done for your country?

EDIT* Im done playing with you little boy, This topic has gone way off topic and I've allowed myself to get caught up in a fight with a kid.. Sorry all.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 02:57:47 AM by Brody » Logged
Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #181 on: October 12, 2006, 03:08:35 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h3GPc_yMCE&eurl=

This video sums it all up rather well.. ps they actually did give kim watever a mj signed bball

You don't read do you?

Wednesday, 3 April, 2002, 12:06 GMT 13:06 UK
US grants N Korea nuclear funds

The US Government has announced that it will release $95m to North Korea as part of an agreement to replace the Stalinist country's own nuclear programme, which the US suspected was being misused.
Under the 1994 Agreed Framework an international consortium is building two proliferation-proof nuclear reactors and providing fuel oil for North Korea while the reactors are being built.

In releasing the funding, President George W Bush waived the Framework's requirement that North Korea allow inspectors to ensure it has not hidden away any weapons-grade plutonium from the original reactors.

President Bush argued that the decision was "vital to the national security interests of the United States".

More: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/1908571.stm

Now why would the son of the man who holds massive stock in the Carlisle Group weapons manufacturing conglomerate want to insure North Korea got a nuke? And Iran too? I mean, can all this stupidity that seems to be insuring all these outcomes turn out to not be stupidity at all, and instead a way to keep the money flowing to the war pigs despite the end of the Cold War? Now, if one were to believe that, next thing you know he'd think Bin Laden was being allowed to roam free on purpose, wouldn't he? And then next thing you know, he'd be thinking about how the Bin Laden family sits on the Carlisle Group board, wouldn't they? That has got to be the biggest coincidence in history, the Bushes and the Bin Ladens being tight, why one of the Bin Laden's loaned George money for an oil venture way back when. Just think, it would be like Frank Roosevelt's dad sitting on the board of the Springfield Armaments Company with General Tojo, and FDR Jr. getting a check from Tojo's nephew. Amazing how so few people talk about all that, isn't it?

Stooge.

EDIT* Im done playing with you little boy, This topic has gone way off topic and I've allowed myself to get caught up in a fight with a kid..

Go rest your injured arm stooge.

Protesting violence requires violent language.
-Lenny Bruce
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #182 on: October 12, 2006, 09:35:17 AM »

Dudes - please take the name calling/insults to PMs....this is a good thread and its an on going story - it'd be a shame if it had to get closed.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #183 on: October 12, 2006, 10:27:11 AM »

It seems like everything political around here ends up leading to some sort of fighting.? I'm not naming any names, but honestly, thats kind-of stupid.? You can honestly debate with people without calling them names because you don't like their opinion.? There's no need to say "fuck you" or something to someone.? Please, debate intelligently, not with insults.
smithandheston
Headliner

Madagascar, great song.... great place

« Reply #184 on: October 12, 2006, 12:22:48 PM »

Its good we have people like you, just emboldens my views and thoughts.? Your quick to call the soldiers serving in Iraq murderers and down them

I have never spoken out against our soldiers.

maybe not but u did just mock the men and women who do actually risk their lives daily with your abortion float joke. I know your kidding around but this stuff is actually serious; dont be suprised when people take it as so
Surfrider
« Reply #185 on: October 12, 2006, 12:31:22 PM »

Very off-topic, but can one of the democrats or liberals please come and defend the democrats' opposition to requiring identification for voting.? I don't want to start another thread, but I am interested to hear what the defense of this is other than illegal immigrants won't be able to vote.? I thought the democrats were against voter fraud and wanted to stop all improper voting?? Don't say that it will disenfranchise minorities or the poor; the government will come to your doorstep with a free ID card.

um, why not just start another thread?? You want to change the subject THAT bad?
Actually glance up about two posts from this post, I address the issue at hand.  Of course, noone wants to address the real issues that I presented.  As for this issue, while I think its worthy of its own thread, I can predict how that thread will turn out.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #186 on: October 12, 2006, 12:41:28 PM »

Its good we have people like you, just emboldens my views and thoughts.  Your quick to call the soldiers serving in Iraq murderers and down them

maybe not but u did just mock the men and women who do actually risk their lives daily with your abortion float joke. I know your kidding around but this stuff is actually serious; dont be suprised when people take it as so

What a cowards fight, the both of you.

I never have spoken against the soldiers. My family is military, I was born on a military base, and my insurance is USAA.

If you think that statement was mocking our great men and women in uniform, then you may want to take a reading comprehension course. If I was mocking anybody it would be brody.

I have always said the same thing since day one, and never changed my course. Unlike some of the other flip floppers here, who were pro war, then against the war, then pro war once again. Posters who ran away and changed their user names, so they could voice different opinions without fear of being called on it.

Everything I said about Iraq was correct. Everything I predicted that would happen: happened. Most of my anger comes from the fact that we are taking these kids and shipping them off to be slaughtered for a lie. If that isn't supporting the troops I don't know what else is.

Do I support our lying, nazi mother fucker president in the white house? Nope. Fuck him. But I have never said anything anything bad about our troops. Anybody who claims it, is a liar.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 01:14:04 PM by Foley For Speaker » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #187 on: October 12, 2006, 12:42:33 PM »

Very off-topic, but can one of the democrats or liberals please come and defend the democrats' opposition to requiring identification for voting.  I don't want to start another thread, but I am interested to hear what the defense of this is other than illegal immigrants won't be able to vote.  I thought the democrats were against voter fraud and wanted to stop all improper voting?  Don't say that it will disenfranchise minorities or the poor; the government will come to your doorstep with a free ID card.

um, why not just start another thread?  You want to change the subject THAT bad?
Actually glance up about two posts from this post, I address the issue at hand.  Of course, noone wants to address the real issues that I presented.  As for this issue, while I think its worthy of its own thread, I can predict how that thread will turn out.

You have done nothing but ignore relevent posts regarding this subject alone, then come here and claim nobody is addressing yours............... Roll Eyes While changing the subject.
Surfrider
« Reply #188 on: October 12, 2006, 02:15:31 PM »

Very off-topic, but can one of the democrats or liberals please come and defend the democrats' opposition to requiring identification for voting.? I don't want to start another thread, but I am interested to hear what the defense of this is other than illegal immigrants won't be able to vote.? I thought the democrats were against voter fraud and wanted to stop all improper voting?? Don't say that it will disenfranchise minorities or the poor; the government will come to your doorstep with a free ID card.

um, why not just start another thread?? You want to change the subject THAT bad?
Actually glance up about two posts from this post, I address the issue at hand.? Of course, noone wants to address the real issues that I presented.? As for this issue, while I think its worthy of its own thread, I can predict how that thread will turn out.

You have done nothing but ignore relevent posts regarding this subject alone, then come here and claim nobody is addressing yours............... Roll Eyes While changing the subject.
What post has been directed to me that I have ignored?  I would be happy to address them.
Brody
« Reply #189 on: October 12, 2006, 02:27:46 PM »

Its good we have people like you, just emboldens my views and thoughts.  Your quick to call the soldiers serving in Iraq murderers and down them

What a cowards fight, the both of you.

I never have spoken against the soldiers. My family is military, I was born on a military base, and my insurance is USAA.

Oh Boy! Your just a regular ole GI then right?

If you think that statement was mocking our great men and women in uniform, then you may want to take a reading comprehension course. If I was mocking anybody it would be brody.
Yes you were mocking me, As if i had no right to argue my thoughts on the war because I was not serving in Iraq.. Although I did volunteer.
I have always said the same thing since day one, and never changed my course. Unlike some of the other flip floppers here, who were pro war, then against the war, then pro war once again. Posters who ran away and changed their user names, so they could voice different opinions without fear of being called on it.

What are you talking about, Ive never changed my opinion of the war.

Everything I said about Iraq was correct. Everything I predicted that would happen: happened. Most of my anger comes from the fact that we are taking these kids and shipping them off to be slaughtered for a lie. If that isn't supporting the troops I don't know what else is.

Oh boy you can tell the future..
Do I support our lying, nazi mother fucker president in the white house? Nope. Fuck him. But I have never said anything anything bad about our troops. Anybody who claims it, is a liar.

Fall in line with hugo, you both can just eliminate your political rivals just like Hugo has done and the Nazi's did.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #190 on: October 12, 2006, 02:30:37 PM »

Very off-topic, but can one of the democrats or liberals please come and defend the democrats' opposition to requiring identification for voting.  I don't want to start another thread, but I am interested to hear what the defense of this is other than illegal immigrants won't be able to vote.  I thought the democrats were against voter fraud and wanted to stop all improper voting?  Don't say that it will disenfranchise minorities or the poor; the government will come to your doorstep with a free ID card.

um, why not just start another thread?  You want to change the subject THAT bad?

So if you already know what we're going to say (b/c I guess you can see the future??) then why bother asking anyone in the first place?  rofl hahah

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
SLCPUNK
« Reply #191 on: October 12, 2006, 02:47:50 PM »

What post has been directed to me that I have ignored?  I would be happy to address them.

There have been plenty of great points/facts brought up in this thead that nobody really addressed from the right.

Not necessarily directed at you, but at the same time I'm sure you read them.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 02:51:28 PM by Foley For Speaker » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #192 on: October 12, 2006, 02:50:43 PM »

Guess what?

You still have not addressed any of those facts we have all put on the table. Why not?

Don't worry about me, or anybody else. Quit beating your chest and start owning up to facts.

Again:Rummy was on ABB who sold nukes to NK.

Where is your outrage?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 02:52:19 PM by Foley For Speaker » Logged
Surfrider
« Reply #193 on: October 12, 2006, 02:55:15 PM »

Actually glance up about two posts from this post, I address the issue at hand.? Of course, noone wants to address the real issues that I presented.? As for this issue, while I think its worthy of its own thread, I can predict how that thread will turn out.

So if you already know what we're going to say (b/c I guess you can see the future??) then why bother asking anyone in the first place?? rofl hahah
Please read before you write.  I did not say that I could predict what you would say; I said that I could predict how the thread would turn out.
Surfrider
« Reply #194 on: October 12, 2006, 02:58:26 PM »

What post has been directed to me that I have ignored?? I would be happy to address them.

There have been plenty of great points/facts brought up in this thead that nobody really addressed from the right.

Most of the comments that I read discussed blaming Bush, Rumsfeld or others.  I am not in the business of defending those guys.  Rather, I am interested in what we should do.  Bush is getting criticism for not engaging them directly - in fact I believe I responded to a post where you made this criticism - and I addressed this in several posts.  Yet, no one really wants to discuss the real issues.
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #195 on: October 12, 2006, 03:04:34 PM »

Guess what?

You still have not addressed any of those facts we have all put on the table. Why not?

Don't worry about me, or anybody else. Quit beating your chest and start owning up to facts.

Again:Rummy was on ABB who sold nukes to NK.

Where is your outrage?

Show us the links to your so called info. I do not doubt some of it is true. 

Real websites not no Bullshit pretend make believe left wing extremist websites either.

Hey I'm a republican, I'm not happy with Bush or what is going on, but I think your over the top on some of your accusations.

How old are you I have a metrosexual tree hugger here at work I could hook you up with.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 03:11:03 PM by sjgotnitro » Logged

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #196 on: October 12, 2006, 03:10:08 PM »

What post has been directed to me that I have ignored?? I would be happy to address them.

Most of the comments that I read discussed blaming Bush, Rumsfeld or others.? I am not in the business of defending those guys.? Rather, I am interested in what we should do.? Bush is getting criticism for not engaging them directly - in fact I believe I responded to a post where you made this criticism - and I addressed this in several posts.? Yet, no one really wants to discuss the real issues.

Normal tatical manuver for liberals is to sling so much shit so people loose focus on the real issue.   hihi They get tied up on the blame game.  beer

I'm just busting balls now becuase this thread is pathetic.

NK has nukes, how, why or when or who's fualt will not matter when they start WWIII.

Bottom line what is the world as a whole going to do to stop the maddness and prevent NK from starting WWIII or selling them to terrorist that will detonate one in Europe or US. China is the main player here, not the US.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #197 on: October 12, 2006, 03:10:14 PM »

Haha I watched Team America this morning in tribute. ?Seriously though, I don't think Kim Jong is crazy enough to actually use one in an offensive strike. ?He's more of an attention freak. ?Like LOOK AT ME LOOK WHAT I CAN DO. ?How much you wanna bet Iran tests one in the next 6 months?
I respect Kim Jon Il (i aint communist and i aint a fan) because he's doing what he wants with out anybody pushing him around. He's simply "testing" nuclear weapons doesnt mean he's necessarily gone bomb anyone or use them. I think its unfair how america and other nations can have nukes (even tho they dropped the 1st one) yet no one else can

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #198 on: October 12, 2006, 03:16:03 PM »

Haha I watched Team America this morning in tribute. ?Seriously though, I don't think Kim Jong is crazy enough to actually use one in an offensive strike. ?He's more of an attention freak. ?Like LOOK AT ME LOOK WHAT I CAN DO. ?How much you wanna bet Iran tests one in the next 6 months?
I respect Kim Jon Il (i aint communist and i aint a fan) because he's doing what he wants with out anybody pushing him around. He's simply "testing" nuclear weapons doesnt mean he's necessarily gone bomb anyone or use them. I think its unfair how america and other nations can have nukes (even tho they dropped the 1st one) yet no one else can

If i remember correctly you were a palestinain supporter a few months back in the last thread about a group of crazy poeple.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #199 on: October 12, 2006, 03:18:50 PM »

If i remember correctly you were a palestinain supporter a few months back in the last thread about a group of crazy poeple.

I dont quite remember. I had various debates about palestine-israel issue If criminals get psychological help so do the "other crazy people" but no, people want to get rid of them. stay on topic btw

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: