Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 06:42:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  North Korea detonates nuclear weapon
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: North Korea detonates nuclear weapon  (Read 45856 times)
Surfrider
« Reply #160 on: October 11, 2006, 06:39:03 PM »

Bush should stop being such a moron and talk with N Korea.

Simple as that.

His "with or without us" stance has failed so far, yet he is still ready to run off the edge of the cliff. So many are willing to follow him right off too.
Negotiations and agreements take two willing parties and an entity that will enforce the agreements.? We have neither.  We have tried bilateral agreements before.? They took our aid and funneled it into their nuclear program.? Are you suggesting that the United States enter into another bilateral agreement with them?? NK knows that the only way they will be held accountable is if others are part of an agreement.? Why else do you think they are against the six party talks?? You are falling prey to NK's actions; Appeasement goes nowhere.
Brody
« Reply #161 on: October 11, 2006, 07:39:31 PM »

Brody..........what a macho military man. Beating up on somebody who served in Vietnam? Roll Eyes. Why aren't you in Iraq protecting us and spreading democracy?

Actually f bag I volunteered for Iraq, was denied for 1 im a submariner they dont like to send us there, 2 I damaged nerves im my left arm while on deployment in the pacific and since we dont have the medical attention i needed while on mission i now have partial use of my left arm! now what do you have to say? Have you volunteered for a task of that much importance? anything that big? have you ever voluntered to put you life on the line for something you believe in?Or some one else? No you have not.
Surfrider
« Reply #162 on: October 11, 2006, 08:19:13 PM »

Very off-topic, but can one of the democrats or liberals please come and defend the democrats' opposition to requiring identification for voting.? I don't want to start another thread, but I am interested to hear what the defense of this is other than illegal immigrants won't be able to vote.? I thought the democrats were against voter fraud and wanted to stop all improper voting?? Don't say that it will disenfranchise minorities or the poor; the government will come to your doorstep with a free ID card.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #163 on: October 11, 2006, 09:51:41 PM »

Very off-topic, but can one of the democrats or liberals please come and defend the democrats' opposition to requiring identification for voting.  I don't want to start another thread, but I am interested to hear what the defense of this is other than illegal immigrants won't be able to vote.  I thought the democrats were against voter fraud and wanted to stop all improper voting?  Don't say that it will disenfranchise minorities or the poor; the government will come to your doorstep with a free ID card.

um, why not just start another thread?  You want to change the subject THAT bad?

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
SLCPUNK
« Reply #164 on: October 12, 2006, 12:31:27 AM »

Actually f bag

That's Mr "F-bag" to you.........

I volunteered for Iraq, was denied for 1 im a submariner they dont like to send us there, 2 I damaged nerves im my left arm while on deployment in the pacific and since we dont have the medical attention i needed while on mission i now have partial use of my left arm! now what do you have to say?

That would explain your bad typing............

Have you volunteered for a task of that much importance? anything that big? have you ever voluntered to put you life on the line for something you believe in?Or some one else? No you have not.

Wrong again. Last summer I helped put together the "Anti-American-pro-terrorist-teach-our-kids-about-gay-sex-in-third-grade" parade float. A live abortion was performed on it as it made it's way down Main street.

um, why not just start another thread?  You want to change the subject THAT bad?

Yes...............

« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 12:33:02 AM by Foley For Speaker » Logged
Brody
« Reply #165 on: October 12, 2006, 01:19:18 AM »

Actually f bag

That's Mr "F-bag" to you.........

I volunteered for Iraq, was denied for 1 im a submariner they dont like to send us there, 2 I damaged nerves im my left arm while on deployment in the pacific and since we dont have the medical attention i needed while on mission i now have partial use of my left arm! now what do you have to say?

That would explain your bad typing............

Have you volunteered for a task of that much importance? anything that big? have you ever voluntered to put you life on the line for something you believe in?Or some one else? No you have not.

Wrong again. Last summer I helped put together the "Anti-American-pro-terrorist-teach-our-kids-about-gay-sex-in-third-grade" parade float. A live abortion was performed on it as it made it's way down Main street.

Yes...............

Its good we have people like you, just emboldens my views and thoughts.  Your quick to call the soldiers serving in Iraq murderers and down them, but when it comes to a man who some people have argued his service in Vietnam was questionable at the least then comes home and disrespects the ribbons and medals of the U.S. Service tosses them on the lawn of white house and then takes of on a little trip to Hanoi while we still have POW's In camps in Vietnam.. You have about as much of a backbone and moral fiber that Hanoi John has.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #166 on: October 12, 2006, 01:25:26 AM »

Its good we have people like you, just emboldens my views and thoughts.  Your quick to call the soldiers serving in Iraq murderers and down them

I have never spoken out against our soldiers.

Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #167 on: October 12, 2006, 01:29:25 AM »

Actually f bag I volunteered for Iraq, was denied for 1 im a submariner they dont like to send us there, 2 I damaged nerves im my left arm while on deployment in the pacific and since we dont have the medical attention i needed while on mission i now have partial use of my left arm! now what do you have to say? Have you volunteered for a task of that much importance? anything that big? have you ever voluntered to put you life on the line for something you believe in?Or some one else? No you have not.

It means you are still an armchair soldier, now go back and play in America's Army on the Internet you dolt.

Protesting violence requires violent language.
-Lenny Bruce
Brody
« Reply #168 on: October 12, 2006, 02:06:00 AM »

Its good we have people like you, just emboldens my views and thoughts.  Your quick to call the soldiers serving in Iraq murderers and down them

I have never spoken out against our soldiers.

Actually you have.

It means you are still an armchair soldier, now go back and play in America's Army on the Internet you dolt.

Sorry you little punk.. Once again crawl out from under your mothers skirt, I've actually received hazard pay.. Ive actually participated in real life missions.. so keep talking shit!

ps. im a submariner not a soldier, just cause i defend the decision to go to war means im an armchair soldier? I volunteered to serve! I volunteered for sub duty not quite the safest job in the world so... what have you done?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 02:08:56 AM by Brody » Logged
Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #169 on: October 12, 2006, 02:11:14 AM »

ps. im a submariner not a soldier, just cause i defend the decision to go to war means im and armchair soldier? I volunteered to serve! I volunteered for sub duty not quite the safest job in the world so... what have you done?

Bud Fox bets you tried to name your penis as a dependent on last years tax return, didn?t you?

-Lenny Bruce
Brody
« Reply #170 on: October 12, 2006, 02:16:25 AM »

ps. im a submariner not a soldier, just cause i defend the decision to go to war means im and armchair soldier? I volunteered to serve! I volunteered for sub duty not quite the safest job in the world so... what have you done?

Bud Fox bets you tried to name your penis as a dependent on last years tax return, didn?t you?

Quick one there kid.. you have quite answered the question. Thats right you fall in the same class as you friend slc. Sure quick to talk shit but when someone disagree's
Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #171 on: October 12, 2006, 02:22:42 AM »

This time around with the Foley incident, Katrina behind us, and the Iraq problems....I would assume the dems will take both the senate and the congress majorities.  They the dems can fix things up.   ok

The real shock is coming Nov. Will and Buchanan are essentially telling conservatives to vote Democratic. Both have large audiences of traditional conservatives who are more and more fed up with the current "conservative" radical fascist government. Bushism has never been "conservatism", it hijacked what was once an honorable idealogy of men who were well respected even by their opponents. So now everybody hates you guys, the Dems, the Mods and the Conservatives. That is a recipe for a major disaster for the neo-con murderering fascists who have taken over this nation. It may be this country's last chance.

-Lenny Bruce
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #172 on: October 12, 2006, 02:24:53 AM »

wow, on my day off, I sleep thru all the drama, and now read this thread, quite funny!.But not really.

There are alot of things that need to be done, first off, communication. Without that its all pointless. I thihnk its a joke NK, and that whatever his name is (queer) runing the show there, as reading about his love of liquor , the good shit.lol.

Im not political only try to be reasonable, but damn............................

Let me say this . ever play battleship, was a game with great commercials of kids, playing a game, who's only objective was to sink the other persons ship.  To me thats what politcs are. I hope to god that someone with reason comes around to change this game.

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #173 on: October 12, 2006, 02:26:42 AM »

Quick one there kid.. you have quite answered the question. Thats right you fall in the same class as you friend slc. Sure quick to talk shit but when someone disagree's

Allow Bud Fox to lower the discourse here if he may: Go fuck yourself you stooge.

-Lenny Bruce
Brody
« Reply #174 on: October 12, 2006, 02:39:36 AM »

Allow Bud Fox to lower the discourse here if he may: Go fuck yourself you stooge.

Smooth one little kid. quit talkin as a third person.. rather lame
Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #175 on: October 12, 2006, 02:41:03 AM »

I am sure that will be the line from the left - we shouldn't have invaded Iraq, we should have invaded North Korea.  While I tend to agree in hindsight, I am skeptical that anyone on the left would have been for invading North Korea regardless of the circumstances.  Of course, it doesn't surprise me that this will somehow get blamed on Bush and Iraq.  Everything does.

who said anything about invading?  my point was the real threat was not iraq (do you still think it was??).  Invading a country was how Iran/N. Korea were able to build their nukes in the first place.  please don't put words in my mouth.

Typical of bush loyalists - don't blame bush!  So who should be blamed?  I suppose this is Clinton's fault right?  Roll Eyes  I guess katrina, iraq and all of our other problems shouldn't be blamed on bush either?!?!?

Dude HannahHat it's a losing arguement.  Bush loyalists have an amazing ability to just forget about such things as the "great WMD witch-hunt of '04" and the awesome intel that turned out to be a crockery of shiite. 
And a few of you have an amazing ability to not read entire posts. 

Ah yes, the old "Bwahhhh! Clinton did it!", with endless references from Newsmax, the Washington Times, and all the rest of the right wing misinformation machine that told us WMDs were in Iraq, that Al Queda and Iraq were connected, and a billion other lies, like Hezbollah sneaking across the Mexican border. Clinton is not the president, so what is the relevance? Bush is, and the fact that we see just another example of his mismanaged "war on terror" fiasco is relevent, in fact it's another reason to put a Democratic congress in power to check this idiot.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 02:43:24 AM by Bud Fox » Logged

-Lenny Bruce
Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #176 on: October 12, 2006, 02:46:45 AM »

Smooth one little kid. quit talkin as a third person.. rather lame

You are actually more of a turd person yourself.

-Lenny Bruce
Brody
« Reply #177 on: October 12, 2006, 02:47:26 AM »

I am sure that will be the line from the left - we shouldn't have invaded Iraq, we should have invaded North Korea.  While I tend to agree in hindsight, I am skeptical that anyone on the left would have been for invading North Korea regardless of the circumstances.  Of course, it doesn't surprise me that this will somehow get blamed on Bush and Iraq.  Everything does.

who said anything about invading?  my point was the real threat was not iraq (do you still think it was??).  Invading a country was how Iran/N. Korea were able to build their nukes in the first place.  please don't put words in my mouth.

Typical of bush loyalists - don't blame bush!  So who should be blamed?  I suppose this is Clinton's fault right?  Roll Eyes  I guess katrina, iraq and all of our other problems shouldn't be blamed on bush either?!?!?

Dude HannahHat it's a losing arguement.  Bush loyalists have an amazing ability to just forget about such things as the "great WMD witch-hunt of '04" and the awesome intel that turned out to be a crockery of shiite. 
And a few of you have an amazing ability to not read entire posts. 

Ah yes, the old "Bwahhhh! Clinton did it!", with endless references from Newsmax, the Washington Times, and all the rest of the right wing misinformation machine that told us WMDs were in Iraq, that Al Queda and Iraq were connected, and a billion other lies, like Hezbollah sneaking across the Mexican border. Clinton is not the president, so what is the relevance? Bush is, and the fact that we see just another example of his mismanaged "war on terror" fiasco is relevent, in fact it's another reason to put a Democratic congress in power to check this idiot.

Hey maybe you guys can elect another member of the Klan! that would sure keep him in check!
Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #178 on: October 12, 2006, 02:52:19 AM »

Hey maybe you guys can elect another member of the Klan! that would sure keep him in check!

In the final analysis, Bush is a fucking coward and so are you. The fact he attacked what looked like a pushover and failed to do anything about real threats simply adds more strength to Frank Rich's argument that the war was about winning elections. Murdering people to gain public office and power. You know, like Hitler did. But the comparision to Hitler is unfair, because Hitler had more balls, and he didn't lie as much.

-Lenny Bruce
Brody
« Reply #179 on: October 12, 2006, 02:53:26 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h3GPc_yMCE&eurl=

This video sums it all up rather well.. ps they actually did give kim watever a mj signed bball
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: