Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 01:41:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228478 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Arghoslent- Racist, kick-ass death metal
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arghoslent- Racist, kick-ass death metal  (Read 6056 times)
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« on: October 08, 2006, 11:37:07 PM »

You know a band doesn't give a fuck what you think, and is going to kick some serious ass when it has song titles like Flogging The Cargo and Incorrigible Bigotry. This is technically a death metal band, but musically, it is very similar to Slough Feg, and that's a good thing.  ok

And, if that's not awesome enough, the band (well, at its peak) was made up of 2 members of Grand Belial's Key, perhaps the best American black metal band ever. Unfortunately, Grand Belials Key broke up since Richard Mills killed himself just a few months ago, and Arghoslent's future looks bad, so the bands are becoming more popular in the black metal scene lately. Don't be left out, or you're a poseur. Wink

The 3rd Arghoslent album is being recorded, but without Mills, its quality is uncertain. Pray to Satan that it kicks as much ass as their first two!
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 01:12:55 AM »

Killing yourself is definitely a good way to promote your band.  Remind me to never hire that guy's PR rep.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 08:33:42 AM »

Racist?
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 08:39:05 AM »

Racist?

Yeah, that must be a great band ... Roll Eyes

I want the minute I've lost reading this shit back.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 12:38:11 PM »

I want the minute I've lost reading this shit back.

It took you a minute to read the thread title?

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 05:08:09 PM »

Haha!  rofl Well, I could have lied about the band, since they use death metal singing, so the racism can be hidden. I mentioned the racism because I'm honest, and because it has inspired some fascinating, evil lyrics, as opposed to grunting about death, zombies, gore, and other subjects that have been cliches for 20+ years.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2006, 06:45:04 PM »

Haha!? rofl Well, I could have lied about the band, since they use death metal singing, so the racism can be hidden. I mentioned the racism because I'm honest, and because it has inspired some fascinating, evil lyrics, as opposed to grunting about death, zombies, gore, and other subjects that have been cliches for 20+ years.

And racism hasn't been cliche since oh the 1800s?  Racism doesn't make for fascinating anything.  I for one am proud of who I am because of what I've done, not because of what color my skin is.  I'm sure this band is just like screwdriver......a bunch of douchebag skinny white kids trying to milk the white power gimmick to garner a small following of about 100 people who attend their shows and jump and bang around like seizure victims.  Infact the white power groups have to be some of the biggest goofballs in the world.  They recruit the misfit kids who's parents were too lazy to bring them up properly and then turn the kids onto this theory that the reason they're not ruling the planet is because a black or brown or yellow person is in their way.  Same with the blacks in the ghettos who just sit and claim prejudice is the reason they have to sell drugs.......BULLSHIT, laziness is the reason you sell drugs.  Here's my solution to that......GET A JOB AND AN EDUCATION DOUCHEBAG! WORK HARD, DON'T GIVE UP,   BOOK POWER!

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2006, 07:09:42 PM »

You'll never know their quality until you hear them. Wink
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2006, 07:31:41 PM »

Haha!  rofl Well, I could have lied about the band, since they use death metal singing, so the racism can be hidden. I mentioned the racism because I'm honest, and because it has inspired some fascinating, evil lyrics, as opposed to grunting about death, zombies, gore, and other subjects that have been cliches for 20+ years.

And racism hasn't been cliche since oh the 1800s?  Racism doesn't make for fascinating anything.  I for one am proud of who I am because of what I've done, not because of what color my skin is.  I'm sure this band is just like screwdriver......a bunch of douchebag skinny white kids trying to milk the white power gimmick to garner a small following of about 100 people who attend their shows and jump and bang around like seizure victims.  Infact the white power groups have to be some of the biggest goofballs in the world.  They recruit the misfit kids who's parents were too lazy to bring them up properly and then turn the kids onto this theory that the reason they're not ruling the planet is because a black or brown or yellow person is in their way.  Same with the blacks in the ghettos who just sit and claim prejudice is the reason they have to sell drugs.......BULLSHIT, laziness is the reason you sell drugs.  Here's my solution to that......GET A JOB AND AN EDUCATION DOUCHEBAG! WORK HARD, DON'T GIVE UP,   BOOK POWER!

why do they have to be white. for all you know they could be black. japanese, indian.

Not every black/all others are victims you know, they can be racists too. its not always white people.

html sucks
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2006, 08:26:55 PM »

Haha!? rofl Well, I could have lied about the band, since they use death metal singing, so the racism can be hidden. I mentioned the racism because I'm honest, and because it has inspired some fascinating, evil lyrics, as opposed to grunting about death, zombies, gore, and other subjects that have been cliches for 20+ years.

And racism hasn't been cliche since oh the 1800s?? Racism doesn't make for fascinating anything.? I for one am proud of who I am because of what I've done, not because of what color my skin is.? I'm sure this band is just like screwdriver......a bunch of douchebag skinny white kids trying to milk the white power gimmick to garner a small following of about 100 people who attend their shows and jump and bang around like seizure victims.? Infact the white power groups have to be some of the biggest goofballs in the world.? They recruit the misfit kids who's parents were too lazy to bring them up properly and then turn the kids onto this theory that the reason they're not ruling the planet is because a black or brown or yellow person is in their way.? Same with the blacks in the ghettos who just sit and claim prejudice is the reason they have to sell drugs.......BULLSHIT, laziness is the reason you sell drugs.? Here's my solution to that......GET A JOB AND AN EDUCATION DOUCHEBAG! WORK HARD, DON'T GIVE UP,? ?BOOK POWER!

why do they have to be white. for all you know they could be black. japanese, indian.

Not every black/all others are victims you know, they can be racists too. its not always white people.

Maybe you should re-read my post!!!? Sharpen those observation skills bro!

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2006, 06:29:44 AM »

Maybe you should re-read my post!!!  Sharpen those observation skills bro!

i did re-read.

You wernt reffering to black people as racists though, or as part of cults. you were just saying they use people being racist to them as a means not to work.

html sucks
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: