Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 10:36:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228124 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  What would slash do/say if...
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: What would slash do/say if...  (Read 8662 times)
Amanda.
Rocker

Damn, I'm a legend.

« on: October 08, 2006, 04:29:34 AM »

Chinese sells more cd?s than appetite?

Damn this is a stupid topic Roll Eyes, but hey, opinions thank you  yes

Guns N?Roses @ Hartwall Arena 6.7.06

I'M SO NEXT CENTURY.
SuperMike
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 04:41:03 AM »

He'd probably be proud of Axl,I'm not sure.
Amanda.
Rocker

Damn, I'm a legend.

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 04:46:15 AM »

Maybe he?ll sent a christmascard to axl and give some gift?s for the good job.

but if VR would break for somereason, maybe he could think of rejoining Gn?r?  Wink (That would be great! Cheesy )
And more opinions thank youuu  Tongue

I'M SO NEXT CENTURY.
AtariLegend
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006, 06:57:08 AM »

He would start up a lawsuit then claim he wrote all the songs.
Amanda.
Rocker

Damn, I'm a legend.

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2006, 10:43:42 AM »

He would start up a lawsuit then claim he wrote all the songs.

hahaha Maybe  hihi peace

I'M SO NEXT CENTURY.
melissa
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2006, 10:49:17 AM »

i think he'll respect Axl more and will be sad for not being a part of it
Amanda.
Rocker

Damn, I'm a legend.

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2006, 11:04:55 AM »

Maybe he?ll ask if he could get back to gn?r.
What would axl say? I Think slash should beg on his knees to get back  hihi

I'M SO NEXT CENTURY.
AtariLegend
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2006, 11:10:55 AM »

What would axl say? I Think slash should beg on his knees to get back hihi

Didn't Axl already release a story not that long ago claiming that Slash came to his house, and went on about that kind of thing?
Amanda.
Rocker

Damn, I'm a legend.

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2006, 11:18:19 AM »

Didn't Axl already release a story not that long ago claiming that Slash came to his house, and went on about that kind of thing?

It was just a nightmare. or a dream.
Wow that would be scary. "Slash just appeared to my door and started beg on his knees that i would take him back to gnr."

No, i don?t believe that?s true. I just don?t. It could be possible, but... well i hope it would be true. It would be so great if gn?r would take some steps back to the original composition...  love

I'M SO NEXT CENTURY.
AtariLegend
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2006, 11:24:26 AM »

It was just a nightmare. or a dream.
Wow that would be scary. "Slash just appeared to my door and started beg on his knees that i would take him back to gnr."

No, i don?t believe that?s true. I just don?t. It could be possible, but... well i hope it would be true. It would be so great if gn?r would take some steps back to the original composition... love

I also remember reading in Kerang (I don't know why I bought it) that they were all up for a reunion during the Hamersmith and Download shows, until Slash and Co. found out that they would have to sign all their GNR rights over to Axl.
Amanda.
Rocker

Damn, I'm a legend.

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2006, 11:44:54 AM »

"I also remember reading in Kerang (I don't know why I bought it) that they were all up for a reunion during the Hamersmith and Download shows, until Slash and Co. found out that they would have to sign all their GNR rights over to Axl."

WHY?!
Damn you axl. Why would they have to? But, why couldn?t they write them again? Can?t be that long story that you wouldn?t want to conquer the world again with the original composition! Why can?t they make somekind of deal just for the fans?! And of course for that thing what gn?r used to have back in 1986-1990. Can?t be that hard.

IF i never happens, it should happen in some big happening, and that would be on tv international!? hihi

I'M SO NEXT CENTURY.
AtariLegend
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2006, 11:52:34 AM »

"I also remember reading in Kerang (I don't know why I bought it) that they were all up for a reunion during the Hamersmith and Download shows, until Slash and Co. found out that they would have to sign all their GNR rights over to Axl."

WHY?!
Damn you axl. Why would they have to? But, why couldn?t they write them again? Can?t be that long story that you wouldn?t want to conquer the world again with the original composition! Why can?t they make somekind of deal just for the fans?! And of course for that thing what gn?r used to have back in 1986-1990. Can?t be that hard.

IF i never happens, it should happen in some big happening, and that would be on tv international!  hihi

Either way if any of this is true or any thing Axl has ever said, it sort of implies that Slash is lying. Which means somthing because some people just believe that Slash is God and that his will would never create lies.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2006, 04:21:57 PM »

i think he'll respect Axl more and will be sad for not being a part of it

yeah
Irish gunner II
Rocker

IRISH BY BIRTH, CORK BY THE GRACE OF GOD

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2006, 05:25:30 PM »

WHY?!

IF i never happens, it should happen in some big happening, and that would be on tv international!  hihi

Either way if any of this is true or any thing Axl has ever said, it sort of implies that Slash is lying. Which means somthing because some people just believe that Slash is God and that his will would never create lies.

Ya a good few people on this board worship the ground that axl walks on.Thinking he cant do no wrong.

By my avatar you can guess im a slash fan,which i am becasue of the guys playing.
AtariLegend
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2006, 05:30:53 PM »

WHY?!

IF i never happens, it should happen in some big happening, and that would be on tv international! hihi

Ya a good few people on this board worship the ground that axl walks on.Thinking he cant do no wrong.

By my avatar you can guess im a slash fan,which i am becasue of the guys playing.

Well I'm a Axl fan and I think the same, outside of the net there's seemingly nothing but Slash fans, Axl's fans side must be heard!
TheMole
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2006, 02:32:14 AM »

Well I'm a Axl fan and I think the same, outside of the net there's seemingly nothing but Slash fans, Axl's fans side must be heard!

Yeah, that's true, Slash seems to enjoy a lot more goodwill in "the outside world". Axl's fans side must be heard, but I dunno, that doesn't have to involve Slash-bashing. (Not saying you were, just a lot of Axl fans do)
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2006, 06:53:55 AM »

He'd do one of two things.

A) He'd start kissing major Axl ass in hopes to try to get back in the band. (rumors of this have been flying for awhile now anyways)

or

B) He'd hate on them, and state things like the only reason they are successful is because they are using OUR name Guns N' Roses to be successful

But I don't see this happening. I mean Slash has filed lawsuits against Axl many times, but he's stated countless times in the past he's looking forward to the album himself, and wishes them the best of luck.

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2006, 08:14:18 AM »

He would pinch himself to wake his ass up.. He would know it was a ridiculous dream.

Amanda.
Rocker

Damn, I'm a legend.

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2006, 10:11:07 AM »

He would pinch himself to wake his ass up.. He would know it was a ridiculous dream.

Yeah, well that?s why the topic includes the word IF.

I'M SO NEXT CENTURY.
AtariLegend
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2006, 02:21:28 PM »

Why do alot of people think GNR revolved around Slash?

Is it because of the guitar solos, Near fatal ODs, or is it because he always seemed to be stonned?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: