Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:31:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  why chinese democracy wont leak
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: why chinese democracy wont leak  (Read 18648 times)
Wolfpac
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2006, 06:02:25 PM »

I don't care if it leaks or not before release as long as it's available to dl through bit torrent or whatever I don't care. I don't plan on buying this album so as long as someone uploads it on the day it comes out (which it will happen) I'll be fine.
Chief
Legend

« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2006, 06:04:47 PM »

Why are you not planning to get the album??

I don't care if it leaks or not before release as long as it's available to dl through bit torrent or whatever I don't care. I don't plan on buying this album so as long as someone uploads it on the day it comes out (which it will happen) I'll be fine.

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
AtariLegend
« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2006, 06:08:42 PM »

Cheapskate!
Wolfpac
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2006, 06:09:15 PM »

I don't plan on spending money on the album is because, with the exception of 2 songs, none of the tracks impress me enough to warrant me spending money on it.
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2006, 06:12:10 PM »

I don't plan on spending money on the album is because, with the exception of 2 songs, none of the tracks impress me enough to warrant me spending money on it.

Yeah, because you've heard all the tracks.  Roll Eyes
Chief
Legend

« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2006, 06:15:36 PM »

Well, we don't have the full tracklisting yet.

axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2006, 06:22:59 PM »

Your an idiot....

You have heard what?  A few leaked songs and a few live tracks.....

I really hope you dont spend money on this album and just give up on the band all together.
Go back and watch some more of Dora The Explorer

If you dont like me, blow me!
philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2006, 06:26:15 PM »

um... dont we have this exact same thread every few days? with the exact same debate by the exact same personel?
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2006, 07:17:07 PM »

um... dont we have this exact same thread every few days? with the exact same debate by the exact same personel?

well its my first time seeing it or posting in such a one...

I think 50 percent of these threads are repeats anyways.

If you dont like me, blow me!
shoup
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2006, 07:45:10 PM »

It amazes me how you guys flame someone for saying they won't buy the album. Who cares really? Are you guys collecting royalties from the album sells? I will buy it, but I'm not against anyone who downloads it. Most albums are downloaded these days, yet the artists still sell millions. Welcome to the 21st century guys.
TheRaven
Rocker

« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2006, 08:22:06 PM »

It amazes me how you guys flame someone for saying they won't buy the album. Who cares really? Are you guys collecting royalties from the album sells? I will buy it, but I'm not against anyone who downloads it. Most albums are downloaded these days, yet the artists still sell millions. Welcome to the 21st century guys.
The issue I have is with people saying they're a "fan" of a band and not supporting that band by buying their CDs. If you can't understand why that's wrong on many levels, I guess there's no point in arguing about it.

Raven
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2006, 09:12:46 PM »

I'll buy it cuz I cant remember the last time I bought a GNR cd, its gonna feel so 1989 again!  Plus I want that f'n cover art and the linear notes and shit.

And cough I'm a fan and Axl really needs the money.
sea of black
« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2006, 03:44:51 AM »

The issue I have is with people saying they're a "fan" of a band and not supporting that band by buying their CDs. If you can't understand why that's wrong on many levels, I guess there's no point in arguing about it.

Raven

Totally stupid argument. Firstly, if someone says they're a fan, then they're a fan. Who are you to argue that.

I don't think that not buying their CD's means your're not a fan. It's simply that Axl will make a shit load of money from this record, a disgusting amount of money...so who really gives a fuck if some people download it for free, so what if he can't afford to buy another fucking gold plated mobile phone.

Maybe if GNR hadn't made so much money Axl wouldn't be such an over-inflated twat, hanging out with total dicks, and genrally acting like he is some kind of pimp!
AtariLegend
« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2006, 06:52:45 AM »

Well, we don't have the full tracklisting yet.

People like you aren't worthy of the album anyway.
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2006, 09:12:35 AM »

There really shouldnt be any reason for the album to leak, we have demos have better, twat, irs, citr and have live version of madagascar, cd, and the blues

Groghan
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2006, 01:29:01 PM »

If you download ANY of the album WITHOUT purchasing the CD when it comes out . . . . you are STEALING. End of story.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2006, 03:10:24 PM »

I agree, they will just ship it out the monday of...and in the case of it possibly getting out, they will just push the release date up....I remember Eminem's album leakin in 2002 so they released it on a saturday night or something weird as soon as they heard it was out there...there are ways around it, and i seriously doubt that a leak right before the release will hurt album sales that badly
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2006, 05:18:08 PM »

They need to put a new DVD in with CHIDEM to make it more appealing. Yes, I know people can burn and upload that dvd as well, but the casual fan needs something more to entice them to buy the cd. I am buying it, and I waited 10 years, no way will I spoil the album any more than I have with the leaks we already know. This better be  the booklet to end all booklets in this album.

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
*Hell "Freud" might say that's what I need*
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2006, 06:25:29 PM »

they should include a live dvd from the hammerstein shows...or rock in rio/download, why else would they tape the hammerstein shows?
Chief
Legend

« Reply #79 on: October 08, 2006, 06:26:18 PM »

Didn't someone say that any possible live DVD (like from europe) will come out after the album?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: