Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 08:37:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228145 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  When will there be an announcement? What will be in it? Your theories
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: When will there be an announcement? What will be in it? Your theories  (Read 68422 times)
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #220 on: March 01, 2006, 03:38:52 PM »

Maybe the speeding up of the album release is? Hoping here lol.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #221 on: March 01, 2006, 03:40:10 PM »

Yeah. It's getting out of hand. Even for Axl.. He needs to step up and take control of the machine.

Agreed....and speaking of the beatles since CITR leak..the beatles leaked demos as well, it was rumored that Paul McCartney was leaking them but not this many, I guess all bands do it but this is alot even for just fan reaction and to test us.

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #222 on: March 01, 2006, 04:13:21 PM »

As I said, its not like they can't do more than one press release. This is just bullshit, and I for one, am getting tired of waiting on Merck to do something. Anyone can run this band better than him. I don't think he realizes that giving us a solid, set in stone release date will more than likely stop any furthur leaks, but it will also get the fans off of his ass. (Let's face it, many fans see him as public enemy #1 at this point.) Give us a quickie announcement (already confirmed dates and an album release), then when the rest of the shows are confirmed, give us an updated PR. Its really not as hard as they're making it out to be.

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« Reply #223 on: March 13, 2006, 04:21:52 PM »

all the leaks and touring news has been good...but in reality there hasn't been anything new about the actual release of the album...it's nice to see that axl is still alive, but i don't really give a shit about a tour if the damn thing doesn't come out.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #224 on: March 13, 2006, 04:24:37 PM »

great thread Roll Eyes

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #225 on: March 13, 2006, 04:25:19 PM »

And discribe for me how this thread is remotely useful to the board???

Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #226 on: March 13, 2006, 04:26:06 PM »

good for you 'bluesrocker'. The thing is, everything will happen, but it won't be happening when they haven't got everything 100% in the right place you might guess. Tour dates are still beeing added on a somewhat daily basis, still some to be confirmed, still open spots. The biggest open spot is the release date question. The answer tot that one we won't get untill everything prior to it is dealt with and set in stone.

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
St_Jimmyuk
VIP

Im Right next door to hell...

« Reply #227 on: March 13, 2006, 04:27:05 PM »

well a lot of sources have said album will be out soon, surly that counts as information regarding the release of teh album, and a tour suggests something is going to happen

- They call me Lenny...... But that's not my name, that's not my name.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #228 on: March 13, 2006, 04:28:18 PM »

You're a sharp one.
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #229 on: March 16, 2006, 03:16:49 PM »

OK it's been, what, a month or so since the songs began to leak, and still NO OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT   rant rant

What the fuck is management doing?  We're going fucking crazy here, and all they need to do is say "the leaks were from (blah) and you can consider (blah) to be in the area of the release date"

you'd think they would do this just for the diehard fans.  cause really, the average joe or even casual fan still doesn't know whit about the recent happenings in GNR.  rant rant rant

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #230 on: March 16, 2006, 03:19:23 PM »

There won't be an announcement of any sort Lips Sealed
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #231 on: March 16, 2006, 03:39:50 PM »

well they have to announce something at some point, don't they?  I can't imagine the album would suddenly just show up in stores... because if that's the case, somewhere at some point, some guy working on the cd assembly line, or driving the trucks, or making the liner notes, will tell someone.

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #232 on: March 16, 2006, 03:42:27 PM »

well they have to announce something at some point, don't they??

No. I suspect they'll show up for the first show (or not) and go from there.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #233 on: March 16, 2006, 03:42:44 PM »

well they have to announce something at some point, don't they?? I can't imagine the album would suddenly just show up in stores...

who said anything about an album being released? When the tour dates are all finalized, GnR' will make announcement based on it. I wouldn't get your hopes up for the album though, as I don't see it being released this spring. Summer at the earliest, but even that's looking bleek.
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #234 on: March 16, 2006, 03:45:41 PM »

well they have to announce something at some point, don't they?  I can't imagine the album would suddenly just show up in stores...

who said anything about an album being released? When the tour dates are all finalized, GnR' will make announcement based on it. I wouldn't get your hopes up for the album though, as I don't see it being released this spring. Summer at the earliest, but even that's looking bleek.

welcome to the forum, but please read the threads before you post nonsense like this

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #235 on: March 16, 2006, 03:48:54 PM »

I don't see how the silly rabbit posted any nonsense. The same could be said for you, then.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
CaptainSpaulding1K
Headliner

Chicago 11-18-02

« Reply #236 on: March 16, 2006, 03:51:09 PM »

I don't know, but this story may have some significance to the reason we don't get any information.

I am also a member on a Cedar Point amusement park forum. ?Back in May or somthing of 2001 I think it was, there were cement footers put in place at the park. ?These footers were surrounded by a fence, so the only way to see them was from a roller coaster. ?There was also a sign that read, "Cedar Point is Preparing for the Future." ?The enthusiam on that message board is much like it is here. ?So everyone was speculating on what it could be. ?A new coaster or what have you. ?There was no official word on what was being built at the park until the next year. ? It was the 420 ft. Top Thrill Dragster. ?The reason that was given for not releasing any information was, because the fans stirred up so much curiosity and publicity. ?The park wanted to keep that energy going so they didn't say anything about what was going on. ?

On the other hand...I may be drunk.

Have some of my tasty fried chicken.  It just tastes so damn good!
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #237 on: March 16, 2006, 03:51:16 PM »

well they have to announce something at some point, don't they?? I can't imagine the album would suddenly just show up in stores...

welcome to the forum, but please read the threads before you post nonsense like this

I did. The topic was started on February 17th, 2006. A month ago, right? Are you still hoping for announcement about CD? ?rofl

I stated that you will get an announcement about this summer's European tour, but don't get your hopes up about much more.
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #238 on: March 16, 2006, 03:52:32 PM »

^^^ OK what did I ask when I revived this thread from the dead?  I was asking why, after having all these leaks, we still have no official announcement re: the leaks or the album release date.  Then buddy starts saying "who said anything about release date BLAH BLAH BLAH nothing till summer BLAH BLAH BLAH they'll make an announcement when dates are finalized, i know cause i have secret contacts inside sanctuary BLAH BLAH"

I said something about the release date foo!

OK it's been, what, a month or so since the songs began to leak, and still NO OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT   rant rant

What the fuck is management doing?  We're going fucking crazy here, and all they need to do is say "the leaks were from (blah) and you can consider (blah) to be in the area of the release date"

you'd think they would do this just for the diehard fans.  cause really, the average joe or even casual fan still doesn't know whit about the recent happenings in GNR.  rant rant rant

nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #239 on: March 16, 2006, 03:53:53 PM »

[
I did. The topic was started on February 17th, 2006. A month ago, right? Are you still hoping for announcement about CD?  rofl

I stated that you will get an announcement about this summer's European tour, but don't get your hopes up about much more.

well why not just ask your inside contacts and enlighten us all then

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: