Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 04:40:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228115 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Is it Cool or Tacky to wear a GNR shirt to a GNR concert.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is it Cool or Tacky to wear a GNR shirt to a GNR concert.  (Read 45186 times)
The New Fiona Apple
So, what do you think of my pic?
VIP

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

« Reply #160 on: October 11, 2006, 10:57:17 AM »

Who cares...it's good to show your support. I'm not gonna go to a Met playoff game and not wear a Mets shirt or sit in college's student section and not wear their shirt. It's just feels wrong not to.

?I only know what I read [in the press],?
Bobby Valentine

Vicarious Existence is a fucking waste of time
-Axl Rose
Cleopatra2U
Rocker

I might be too much but honey you're a bit obscene

« Reply #161 on: October 11, 2006, 12:49:30 PM »

i have my personal stylist so i don't choose what i wear Sad
People have asked me if I am a stylist. Are you some sort of? celebrity that you have a stylist?

i dont know how to put that .... but ... hum ...? i'm kinda of a big deal. people know me.
That's cool. What do you do? Are you an actor?

He's an Anchorman.
Rainman
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #162 on: October 11, 2006, 12:57:41 PM »

I have heard conflicting? opininons on this very important fashion issue. When I attended the Madonna concert I put on my cutest Madonna wannabee outfit but no Madonna tee. I wore really cute clothes to Vegas with skulls and roses but not GNR. Some people in line in Vegas said that it was tacky to go to a concert wearing the band's tee. I have also heard this from people who work in record stores. What do you guys think? This is? a serious question for the inquiring fashionista who wants to know! hihi

Rainman says, "Wear the fuckin' tee and show your support."

Thanks!  ok
Annie
« Reply #163 on: October 11, 2006, 01:55:16 PM »

I have heard conflicting? opininons on this very important fashion issue. When I attended the Madonna concert I put on my cutest Madonna wannabee outfit but no Madonna tee. I wore really cute clothes to Vegas with skulls and roses but not GNR. Some people in line in Vegas said that it was tacky to go to a concert wearing the band's tee. I have also heard this from people who work in record stores. What do you guys think? This is? a serious question for the inquiring fashionista who wants to know! hihi

Rainman says, "Wear the fuckin' tee and show your support."

Thanks!? ok
I WILL! ok
Annie
« Reply #164 on: October 11, 2006, 01:56:05 PM »

People have asked me if I am a stylist. Are you some sort of? celebrity that you have a stylist?

i dont know how to put that .... but ... hum ...? i'm kinda of a big deal. people know me.

He's an Anchorman.
Really? For what channel?
Elrothiel
« Reply #165 on: October 11, 2006, 02:24:21 PM »

I'll wear whatever I goddamn like to a show. Next one I go to I'm wearin' a corset! People can tell I'm a Gn'R fan anyway... I just have that sorta vibe. And a shitload of bandanas... smoking
Cleopatra2U
Rocker

I might be too much but honey you're a bit obscene

« Reply #166 on: October 11, 2006, 03:19:36 PM »

He's an Anchorman.
Really? For what channel?

That "I'm kind of a big deal" line is from the movie Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0357413/).

I don't know what the poster "WAT-EVER" does other than listen to GNR and watch movies.   Wink
Annie
« Reply #167 on: October 11, 2006, 04:17:20 PM »

I'll wear whatever I goddamn like to a show. Next one I go to I'm wearin' a corset! People can tell I'm a Gn'R fan anyway... I just have that sorta vibe. And a shitload of bandanas... smoking
Have you seen those beautiful custom made GNR corsets by those English ladies on Ebay? I think their store name is Heartsarockin.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #168 on: October 11, 2006, 04:43:56 PM »

Have you seen those beautiful custom made GNR corsets by those English ladies on Ebay? I think their store name is Heartsarockin.

Yea they did the T Shirt I bought from the European Tour.  They do a really nice job on them too!  Cost me a pretty penny though!
ann2718
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #169 on: October 11, 2006, 10:20:53 PM »

I think I'll wear my HTGTH tshirt next time.? When I get it, anyway.? It was slightly defective so I sent it back. Sad
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #170 on: October 11, 2006, 10:45:04 PM »

I think I'll wear my HTGTH tshirt next time.? When I get it, anyway.? It was slightly defective so I sent it back. Sad

I got the red babydoll one.  I like the way they printed the letters, it almost feels like felt.  I wore it the other day to Fright Fest @ Six Flags peace
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #171 on: October 12, 2006, 02:54:16 AM »

I've worn Gunners shirts to every gig i been except when I saw VR I wore a Metallica T. I haven't been to a GN'R show yet but I'd wear not only a GN'R T but hat and bandana and shoes and sox and anything else I could find.

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #172 on: October 12, 2006, 03:36:24 AM »

I think I'll wear my HTGTH tshirt next time.  When I get it, anyway.  It was slightly defective so I sent it back. Sad

I got the red babydoll one.  I like the way they printed the letters, it almost feels like felt.  I wore it the other day to Fright Fest @ Six Flags peace

I definitly wanna hang out with you!, damn people keep saying oh lets make plans and blah blah. I WANT TO RIDE THE ROLLAR CCOASTER.lol peace

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Elrothiel
« Reply #173 on: October 12, 2006, 05:57:02 AM »

Yo Annie... (can't quote cuz I'm on a college Mac at the mo and they fucking suck ass... won't let me quote...grr) wooooah there are Gn'R custom corsets!!!!? Seriously!? I've not seen them!! WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN THEM!!? I'm going to check them out right fuckin' NOW! Shocked
Annie
« Reply #174 on: October 12, 2006, 09:47:18 AM »

Yo Annie... (can't quote cuz I'm on a college Mac at the mo and they fucking suck ass... won't let me quote...grr) wooooah there are Gn'R custom corsets!!!!? Seriously!? I've not seen them!! WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN THEM!!? I'm going to check them out right fuckin' NOW! Shocked
They have some really cute things in their store right now. the ebay user ID is speedwaymama. They have other styles, and they specially made a top for me.
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #175 on: October 12, 2006, 12:38:22 PM »

Never wear the band's t-shirt to the band you're going to see.?

It's rule # 1 in the "concert attendance etiquette" book.? ?hihi

What are the top ten rules, and where does one get a copy of the rule book? hihi
fear the juggalo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #176 on: October 12, 2006, 07:31:33 PM »

wear a insane clown posse shirt!!!!!
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #177 on: October 12, 2006, 10:01:31 PM »

I got the red babydoll one.? I like the way they printed the letters, it almost feels like felt.? I wore it the other day to Fright Fest @ Six Flags peace

I definitly wanna hang out with you!, damn people keep saying oh lets make plans and blah blah. I WANT TO RIDE THE ROLLAR CCOASTER.lol peace

I was trying to figure out why people kept looking at me and then I realized they must have been reading my shirt.  I even ran into a bunch of teens in the smoking area wearing GNR tees so maybe I have driven some traffic to the site, haha.

The roller coasters were awesome by the way!  Even the 3 hours I waited for Kingda Ka was worth it although I am still suffering a bit of neck pain!

For the gals looking for some custom stuff, this lady makes GNR shirts too:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZthe-dark-queenQQhtZ-1

She had one up with a cool leopard print the other day but I lost the bid Cry

Here is the other one:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZspeedwaymama

I bought my customized European Tour shirt from this store, cost me over $70 after all was said and done but it's really cute!
J.J. Cook
Headliner

« Reply #178 on: October 12, 2006, 10:02:38 PM »

Of course if you want. Why would it be tacky? It's their show I don't think it's a big secret you're a fan of theirs. As for the guy who said don't wear the shirt you bought at the start of the show, why not? It would make sense. You bought it, wear it.

I hate fanboys.
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #179 on: October 13, 2006, 02:33:12 AM »

i'd wear everything gnr i could find for a show. and i'd like to see everybody else do so because i could find out new t-shirt models that i could like and can ask where to get them.
and why shouldn't i wear gnr t-shirts at their shows. it's my favourite fuckin' band

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: