Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 07:30:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228135 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Canadian Seats Going Quick
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Canadian Seats Going Quick  (Read 7865 times)
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2006, 02:53:13 PM »

I refuse to pay $85 for seats in section 104 or 101...a waste of time at the ACC...I'll take my chances with a scalper now...Ticketmaster can suck my ass Angry

2002 was nearly sold out. however they released some 100s the day of the show to fuck over the scalpers. But the floor was totally gone.

depending on where in the 100s, the ACC isn't too bad. You'll get a decent view.
maddog001
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2006, 03:00:56 PM »

Halifax only has a couple of upper bowl sections left.  Should be sold out in a few hours hopefully.  I think it seats around 10,000.
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2006, 03:03:34 PM »

In Edmonton there are no double seats left in the 100's
 In the 200's only as far back as you can get.

Near sell out now

If you dont like me, blow me!
banachkevin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2006, 03:04:22 PM »

iam going to Edmonton and have section 136 row thirteen is this good?Huh the only thing is its an eight hour drive in december nervous nervous

Vancouver2002,Edmonton2006,Saskatoon2010,Las Vegas2012,Las Vegas 2014,Toronto 2016
Bono
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2006, 03:07:19 PM »

iam going to Edmonton and have section 136 row thirteen is this good?Huh the only thing is its an eight hour drive in december nervous nervous

It's fucking awsome man! I wanted Section 120(or 136) row ten, I got section 120, row 13 which is exactly right across from you. Your seats are the seats I would choose if I had a choice.  They're the same as mine but only on the other side of the ice. ok
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2006, 03:11:53 PM »

It's fucking awsome man! I wanted Section 120(or 136) row ten, I got section 120, row 13 which is exactly right across from you. Your seats are the seats I would choose if I had a choice. They're the same as mine but only on the other side of the ice. ok

Ya those are going to be pretty good seats.  I am just a few sections over towards center.

I just hope the sound is a lot better than when Velvet Revolver came to town.  It was like a wall of bad sound sitting at the sides

fishyguy
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2006, 03:13:03 PM »

I got sec 118.

Anyone have any idea about how the view is from there?
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2006, 03:18:00 PM »

I got sec 118.

Anyone have any idea about how the view is from there?

This is funny as I am going to sound like that Bono guy.

I have section 102 which is right across from you.  Row 10.  I am happy with it as it isnt two close to the side of the stage you will be able to see most of the stage and still be pretty close.   

The larger the stage will only help our view and hurt the others view for being to close

Fspen
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2006, 03:20:58 PM »

Ahhh its good to hear the Canadian dates are selling quickly. ?I'm driving up from Lethbridge for the Edmonton show. ?The next day I've got class at 10am ahahah. ?But GnR playing to a packed house will be wild... Who could miss that?

I've checked ticketmaster and I guess they've opened up the seats behind the band... thats definitely a good sign because they only do that for the biggest shows like Pearl Jam.
Bono
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2006, 03:26:00 PM »

Ahhh its good to hear the Canadian dates are selling quickly. ?I'm driving up from Lethbridge for the Edmonton show. ?The next day I've got class at 10am ahahah. ?But GnR playing to a packed house will be wild... Who could miss that?

I've checked ticketmaster and I guess they've opened up the seats behind the band... thats definitely a good sign because they only do that for the biggest shows like Pearl Jam.

that's a rip off. the Gn'R stage set up won't allow fasn to see from behind the stage. Too many video screens hanging int he way. total rip off. I would not buy those seats unless it was an open stage setup.
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2006, 03:27:56 PM »

Ya I would never buy behind the stage, unless it was like a bowl concert or something.   Especially as they are going for the same price with no discount.

But if you just want to get in it might be worth it.  Not to hard to sneak to the floor, once the bands start playing

jmrgnr
Banned
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2006, 03:30:27 PM »

flying from Vancouver with my 56 year old mom and meeting my bro. in calgary. ?we got row 6 in sec. 226...i'm happy should be able to see everything. Only seats left are lower bowl seats are behind side stage only and way up in the very back. It will be a sell out for sure by Dec. 10th.....especially if they release an album/single by then. These shows are going to rock. Too bad for no Vancouver shows......we shot ourselves in the foot i'm afraid with the riot.
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2006, 03:33:43 PM »

Why are people from Vancouver going to Calgary to see GnR? Everett is less then a 2 hour drive once you cross the border.
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2006, 03:34:25 PM »

flying from Vancouver with my 56 year old mom and meeting my bro. in calgary. ?we got row 6 in sec. 226...i'm happy should be able to see everything. Only seats left are lower bowl seats are behind side stage only and way up in the very back. It will be a sell out for sure by Dec. 10th.....especially if they release an album/single by then. These shows are going to rock. Too bad for no Vancouver shows......we shot ourselves in the foot i'm afraid with the riot.

I bet your 56 year old mom had a lot to do with that riot! ? haha, j.k

I am actually glad they are not going to Vancouver. ?Becuase most bands go there and not here!

I am actually looking forword to the Calgary show more than the edmonton show. ? It is going to rock

mattkipper
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2006, 03:36:40 PM »

It's great to know that so many canadian dates are going to be sold out, with singles and music videos the american dates will soon be too.
Why are people from Vancouver going to Calgary to see GnR? Everett is less then a 2 hour drive once you cross the border.
I know hey? I got my tix this morning for the Everett show, where are you at?
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2006, 03:38:19 PM »

It's great to know that so many canadian dates are going to be sold out, with singles and music videos the american dates will soon be too.
I know hey? I got my tix this morning for the Everett show, where are you at?
I'm from Victoria.
mattkipper
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2006, 03:40:21 PM »

I mean like seats for the Everett show, what tickets you got?
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2006, 03:42:50 PM »

Floor G/A
jmrgnr
Banned
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2006, 03:48:38 PM »

Was going to go to Everett ....but for a round trip flight to Calgary on West jet it was 220. Which was cheap. Its a bonding thing with my Bro. and mom....we grew up on GNR and my Mom was cool enough to let us little punks listen and not judge us for it. So its a family thing more than a geographical thing. I would love for the show to be in Vancouver cuz i have some contacts in the concert biz which may have allowed me some sort of opprotunity to be backsatge and have a little more access to the band.
dangnr
Headliner

My babys gotta locomotive

« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2006, 03:52:42 PM »

Halifax is gonna sell out, im from a small town outside of halifax and the superstore where they sell tickets was lined up early this morning nice too see alot of excitement in halifax. This is gonna be a big concert!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: