Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2024, 10:20:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228522 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Ticketmaster is a slow piece of crap
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ticketmaster is a slow piece of crap  (Read 2406 times)
mdttkk
Rocker

« on: September 30, 2006, 12:14:33 PM »

its after edmontons sale time and ticketmaster doesnt work yet for t his show, any1 having the same problem buying tickets from ticketmaster or tickets.com?
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 12:15:43 PM »

There are a bunch of threads already where people are whining about tickets.com and ticketmaster.
mdttkk
Rocker

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 12:17:15 PM »

yea i noticed them, is anyone having the same trouble buying from both the ticket websites right now or is it just me?
Bono
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 12:21:55 PM »

yeah it was a piece of shit today. I had great seats for the Calgary show yet when I went to purchase them it bumped me off. then I tried again and  it said I had an invalid credit card. Fucking bullshit. So then I tried again and it gave me seats in the nosebleed section, row 18. I said fuck that. So then my brother tried for me and he got the same shitty ass seats. I was getting mad so I tried one more time and managed to get some decent seats. Came up second level, front row at center ice. That's ot too bad. Ticketmaster scams people on purpose I swear. My buddy amnaged ot get us the exact seast we wanted for the edmonton show though so headbanger.  But yeah ticketmaster..... rant
mdttkk
Rocker

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2006, 12:23:38 PM »

its not even workin for me yet, after i select my tickets and price it says page unavailable
a.
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2006, 12:23:52 PM »

I got 4 tickets on the floor for the Calgary show. When it first came up there was only tickets in the top balcony 22 rows up! No lower-level seating at all. Why is that? LOL.

Anyway, I'm on the floor. Will have to order a HTGTH shirt so you folks can find me.

a.
Bono
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2006, 12:26:13 PM »

its not even workin for me yet, after i select my tickets and price it says page unavailable

that sucks. Keep trying. It has to work. Undecided
riotact_vancity
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2006, 12:31:40 PM »

fuck this shit. i buy shitty section 211 tix for calgary, at like a 90 degree angle to the stage, then find out gunsnroses.com satill has floor seats? what the fuck is that?
a.
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2006, 12:35:03 PM »

fuck this shit. i buy shitty section 211 tix for calgary, at like a 90 degree angle to the stage, then find out gunsnroses.com satill has floor seats? what the fuck is that?

Ya, there's still floor tickets on there. I tried using it yesterday, but it wouldn't let me do anything. So I used TM and got floor tickets. You'll be up top eating hotdogs with all the other forum members! LOL. Sorry, it's just funny that the majority of forum members have the shittiest seats. Anyway.... you can always buy again.
Bono
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2006, 12:36:58 PM »

Calgary seems to only have upperdecks available now as well.  Unless you go for a single ticket you can still get lower level seast. the floor seems to be sold out though. You can still get up to 8 tickets as a group in the upper deck section though. Not bad. I didn't think it would actually sell this fast considering the lack of promotion. I firgured an hour or two but this is impressive.

Anways got my decent seats for Calgary and got my amazing seats for Edmonton. headbanger
mdttkk
Rocker

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2006, 12:38:37 PM »

tickets.com never works when i buy from there, ticketmaster doesnt even get past the first part of ticket selecting
Bono
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2006, 12:41:00 PM »

tickets.com never works when i buy from there, ticketmaster doesnt even get past the first part of ticket selecting

Phone them now then. It's your computer that's fucked. I got bumped out(that's happened in the past) the first time but since then I've treid just to se what's available about 6 times and I've gotten through everytime. hang in there man, you'll get tickets. Try phoning.
mdttkk
Rocker

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2006, 12:44:06 PM »

and the ticketmaster phone is busy
Bono
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2006, 12:59:37 PM »

Depending on how many you want mdttkk there are still some decent seats available. It's not selling as fast as I had originally thought. If I were you I'd drive to an actual TM outlet and buy them there. Is there an outlet anywhere near you?
J-Studham
Headliner

wtfmynameisjames

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2006, 01:40:13 PM »

yeah it was a piece of shit today. I had great seats for the Calgary show yet when I went to purchase them it bumped me off. then I tried again and  it said I had an invalid credit card. Fucking bullshit. So then I tried again and it gave me seats in the nosebleed section, row 18. I said fuck that. So then my brother tried for me and he got the same shitty ass seats. I was getting mad so I tried one more time and managed to get some decent seats. Came up second level, front row at center ice. That's ot too bad. Ticketmaster scams people on purpose I swear. My buddy amnaged ot get us the exact seast we wanted for the edmonton show though so headbanger.  But yeah ticketmaster..... rant
DUDE I HAD 2 FRICKEN FLOOR TICKETS. Then it said the credit card had an invalid number. So i got gay ass level 2 row 8 seats.

"Mother fucker its the perfect crime"
mdttkk
Rocker

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2006, 01:41:51 PM »

section 104/row 22   for rexall place we got.  thank god one of my friends was online.   

one of my other friends found 4 floor tickets on ticketmaster too, so i dont think its selling out as crazy as everyone thinks.  all in all im pretty happy with the seats because they are really close to floor level and im not ready to be in the mosh pit.

what was ur guys seats maybe we will see u at the concert
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2006, 02:18:07 PM »

and the ticketmaster phone is busy

call it in a different state  Tongue

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Bono
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2006, 02:24:09 PM »

section 104/row 22? ?for rexall place we got.? thank god one of my friends was online.? ?

one of my other friends found 4 floor tickets on ticketmaster too, so i dont think its selling out as crazy as everyone thinks.? all in all im pretty happy with the seats because they are really close to floor level and im not ready to be in the mosh pit.

what was ur guys seats maybe we will see u at the concert

Awesome mdttkk. I was worried for ya.  I agree it doesn't seem to be selling quite as fast now as it did earlier in the day. It must ahve been Ticketmaster propaganda. I think by mid afternoon we'll have a better idea of how it's gonna sell. Motley Crue sold out in 45 minutes but then again the promo for them was alot better. WAY BETTER. the promo for this has been shit.  Anyways my seats for Edmonton are Section 120 - Row 13 headbanger
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2006, 02:47:05 PM »

It does seem to be slowing down a little.  I am still pumped though.

The promo has sucked.   The bear is a joke to listen too.  The used to bash Axl all the time.  Lets seem them suck his hole now.  Cant wait for this show.

If you dont like me, blow me!
Scarlett
Headliner

Someday.......

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2006, 02:51:36 PM »

Wow, I was anticipating a long wait- got my tickets in five minutes.  Grin

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November rain
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: