Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 02:58:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228124 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  North American tour PRE-SALE for FAN FORUMS [OFFER CLOSED]
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: North American tour PRE-SALE for FAN FORUMS [OFFER CLOSED]  (Read 82219 times)
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #420 on: September 28, 2006, 12:31:29 PM »

Welp, the HoB presale is still going but floors aren't coming up now, best I could draw right now was
cad $85.00* - Section 107 Rows 19-23

but some of you might wanna try it.
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #421 on: September 28, 2006, 12:47:11 PM »

So has anyone got passwords yet??

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #422 on: September 28, 2006, 12:47:48 PM »

So has anyone got passwords yet??

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=28670.0
RoCoKiN
VIP

« Reply #423 on: September 28, 2006, 12:51:51 PM »

Sorry...my bad...I'm just in panic mode right now because everyone seems to think that it's not going to happen!!!

Negleyjj
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #424 on: September 28, 2006, 01:00:50 PM »

Anybody hear anything about Greensboro presale by any chance?

I'd also like to know. Tickets go on sale this Saturday, but there's nothing on Ticketmaster.com, Tickets.com, or the Coliseum's site for ordering yet... Let alone a pre-sale... Any chance any one doing the Greensboro pre-sale could let me know via PM when they get there password and where I use it to make sure I didn't mess anything up - as you can see from my post I did sign up for it before the deadline...
delvis
Opening Act

Kizza Me

« Reply #425 on: September 28, 2006, 01:16:51 PM »

i wonder if they didn't send us anything because of a possible conflict with the radio presales?
RoCoKiN
VIP

« Reply #426 on: September 28, 2006, 01:22:50 PM »

So are we rapidly coming to the conclusion that the presale is not going to work for us?

kunzerd
VIP

5/12/06, 5/17/06, 11/10/06, 11/26/11, 2/10/12,

« Reply #427 on: September 28, 2006, 01:23:13 PM »

Anybody hear anything about Greensboro presale by any chance?

I'd also like to know. Tickets go on sale this Saturday, but there's nothing on Ticketmaster.com, Tickets.com, or the Coliseum's site for ordering yet... Let alone a pre-sale... Any chance any one doing the Greensboro pre-sale could let me know via PM when they get there password and where I use it to make sure I didn't mess anything up - as you can see from my post I did sign up for it before the deadline...

the first rule of presale passwords is you do not talk about presale passwords.
the second rule about presale passwords is....

12/06/02 - Philly RIOT
5/12/06 - Hammerstein, NY
5/17/06 - Hammerstein, NY
11/10/06 - MSG
11/26/11 - Camden. NJ
2/10/12 - Roseland Ballroom, NY
2/24/12 - HoB, AC, NJ
6/12/13 - Quebec
7/14/16 -
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #428 on: September 28, 2006, 01:23:18 PM »

Welp, the HoB presale is still going but floors aren't coming up now, best I could draw right now was

those are the ?best seats in the house
the side of the stage, a tad off the floor
pic those up

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Noticeboy
Headliner

Rock On!

« Reply #429 on: September 28, 2006, 01:23:36 PM »

Ya'll gotta relax..lol

It's Rock n Roll, Not Brain Surgery!
neon2002
Rocker

What the hell is a hab?

« Reply #430 on: September 28, 2006, 01:57:47 PM »

OHHHHHHHHH man im soooooo scared right now, if i dont get ACC tickets im gonna DIE..? confused crying

Don't worry. I just spoke to a friend of mine who works in the industry and he said that the Toronto Show is NOT selling well at all - even with 2 different Pre-Sales. He said that the Venue (Air Canada Centre) is just to big for GN'R in their current state (No Album, No Single, No Video, No Album Release Date) He said that the ACC holds about 20,000 for concerts and if it was the Original Lineup GN'R would sell out 3 shows. U2 sold out 4 shows @ the ACC recently.

"This Melody Inside Of Me Still Searches For Solution"
neon2002
Rocker

What the hell is a hab?

« Reply #431 on: September 28, 2006, 02:00:31 PM »

i didnt get seats during the HOB pre sale because wanted to see if better available through ticketmaster pre sale and know I dont have the password for the toronto ticketmaster pre sale crying

You can still get tickets through the HOB Pre-Pre Sale for the Toronto show. The regular Pre-Sale had slightly better tickets available but they both had the General Admission Floors.

neon2002
Rocker

What the hell is a hab?

« Reply #432 on: September 28, 2006, 02:05:36 PM »

those are the ?best seats in the house
pic those up

No the stage is at the other end of the building. It's a West End Stage Set Up in Toronto. The stage is by Sections 110 & 117.

northernwave
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #433 on: September 28, 2006, 02:07:23 PM »

that's bullshit...it's not selling well, cause it's a presale that hardly anyone knows the password too....they pratically sold out the ACC in '02, so it will sell out this time. ?Wait for those comments after the regular onsale has happened. ?

Don't worry. I just spoke to a friend of mine who works in the industry and he said that the Toronto Show is NOT selling well at all - even with 2 different Pre-Sales. He said that the Venue (Air Canada Centre) is just to big for GN'R in their current state (No Album, No Single, No Video, No Album Release Date) He said that the ACC holds about 20,000 for concerts and if it was the Original Lineup GN'R would sell out 3 shows. U2 sold out 4 shows @ the ACC recently.

neon2002
Rocker

What the hell is a hab?

« Reply #434 on: September 28, 2006, 02:11:51 PM »

that's bullshit...it's not selling well, cause it's a presale that hardly anyone knows the password too....they pratically sold out the ACC in '02, so it will sell out this time. ?Wait for those comments after the regular onsale has happened. ?

Relax. That's just what he told me. He should know it's how he makes a living. I'm sure he can compare this Pre-Sale to the Pre-Sales for other concerts. Plus this show (Toronto) has 2 Pre-Sales - one through the Promoter (House of Blues) and one through Ticketmaster / The Radio Stations.

As to the password I have it (through my friend) but I still haven't received it through my email & I signed up on time yesterday.
 Huh

kyrie
Legend

« Reply #435 on: September 28, 2006, 02:12:39 PM »

those are the  best seats in the house
pic those up

I already got GA Floors... I hate seats Smiley
kyrie
Legend

« Reply #436 on: September 28, 2006, 02:14:09 PM »

OHHHHHHHHH man im soooooo scared right now, if i dont get ACC tickets im gonna DIE..  confused crying

I was at the ACC in 2002, there were 15,000 approx there. It only holds about 16,000 or so for concerts unless they sell the seats behind the stage (some bands do that but it's lame).

Hate to trash your friend but since both presales are still ongoing, I doubt he knows what he's on about. Especially since HoB no longer has floors, and the radio presale are giving tickets to Floor 3, which I believe is at the back since there's just 3 floor sections each with a left center and right area. I'm lucky I got the floors when I did Tongue
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 02:18:30 PM by kyrie » Logged
neon2002
Rocker

What the hell is a hab?

« Reply #437 on: September 28, 2006, 02:15:59 PM »

OHHHHHHHHH man im soooooo scared right now, if i dont get ACC tickets im gonna DIE..? confused crying

I was at the ACC in 2002, there were 15,000 approx there. It only holds about 16,000 or so for concerts unless they sell the seats behind the stage (some bands do that but it's lame).

I saw Pearl Jam from behind the stage @ The ACC and it was great - but they had an Open Stage. There was nothing at the back of it so you could see right through & Eddie Veder made sure to turn around and sing to the back of the stage on numerous occasions.

kyrie
Legend

« Reply #438 on: September 28, 2006, 02:19:32 PM »

OHHHHHHHHH man im soooooo scared right now, if i dont get ACC tickets im gonna DIE..  confused crying

I saw Pearl Jam from behind the stage @ The ACC and it was great - but they had an Open Stage. There was nothing at the back of it so you could see right through & Eddie Veder made sure to turn around and sing to the back of the stage on numerous occasions.

That won't happen for GNR - they've got the screen etc. 2002 took a while to fill up also and I'd expect that again.
neon2002
Rocker

What the hell is a hab?

« Reply #439 on: September 28, 2006, 02:26:22 PM »

Hate to trash your friend but since both presales are still ongoing, I doubt he knows what he's on about. Especially since HoB no longer has floors, and the radio presale are giving tickets to Floor 3, which I believe is at the back since there's just 3 floor sections each with a left center and right area. I'm lucky I got the floors when I did Tongue

Yeah HOB doesn't have Floors available right now but the Ticketmaster Pre-Sale still does.
I thought the floors were General Admission? I don't think they're going to seperate them. It just says Floor 3 because the Ticketing system is set up for Reserved Seating on the Floor as that is how most concerts are @ The ACC - including GN'R in 2002!

If you get Floors they are General Admission for the WHOLE Floor - so get there early.

Plus they'll save some Floors for the General Public On Sale Date - Tomorrow.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 02:28:24 PM by neon2002 » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: