Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 03:28:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228478 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Sex Stories
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sex Stories  (Read 76102 times)
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #380 on: September 20, 2006, 06:35:42 AM »

The part Bigcash implying he is well hung.

Since the biggest tool is useless if you don't know how to use it.

And a small tool.. hell.. that's just gotta be bad.

A topic

How do you guys feel of ugly guys or chicks?
Like fat people or those who should wear a mask?

It just keeps surprising me how some ugly bloke thinks he got a chance to some 10 outta 10 points girl. Is it just that they hope they get laid out of pity, or that their drunken charm works, since some ugly one has come up with the comforting lie about inner beauty.

Just face it, inner beauty don't work shit if your hideous appearance makes the thought of sex become repulsing.

Are you living in a dream? If your tummy got three layers and I don't even want to think about the sweat between those, you sure ain't gonna get a guy who takes care of himself by exercising regulary. At least that's the deal with me. My ex tho did find some fattie for herself, but I think it's good since she was jealous about me and I'm sure that fattie sure don't have to fear girls wanting to sleep with him.

Another example; a couple gets married and the woman or man stops taking care of himself.
Isn't that just cheating? If I marry someone and she stops taking care of herself and puts on some 20 kilos of extra weight, like I would want to sleep with her anymore, sure if I do the same it's just wrong for me to complain.

So how much do you boys and girls look at appearance when you meet someone?
For me it's 100% for me to get to know someone, now if the pretty package it's good on the inside, too, I've hit the jackpot.

Since after all you can't live with a pretty retard either.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #381 on: September 20, 2006, 06:54:04 AM »

Which bit? The idea that virgins are tighter? Bigcash implying he is well hung? or the concept thats theres a downside to being hung?

As for the tighter thing. it's prob just that they're nervous. LOL. I don't deny that with practise girls can take all kinds of massive objects...but is a virgin really tighter in general? I'm not too sure if medically speaking its accurate..i thought the vagina was a void space which stretches or contracts to accomodate and "grip" the object invading it. (To an extent - only a certain stretch or contraction is possible). And i was under the impression that vagaina depth/size/tightness is basicly a bit like penis size...in that its different in every human...and there's no sure way to tell. (Eg small girls dont always have the shallow pussies, tall guys arn't always hung etc)

Of course theres also if the girl does her pelvic floor routene as well? hihi

But anyway I'm fairly sure thats the case. Like i'd expect that guys who slept with a few girls would say that they've found some vagina's tighter than others..and i don't think thats a function of how much the girl has had sex.

So i don't argue that a girl may find a certain man too small for her pleasure wize, or too big (at least to accomodate comfily without hitting the cervix etc) - i think its just a matter of blind luck in finding a partner with a penis/vagina that matches the size of one's own penis/vagina...

Do you normally talk to girls like this when your with them? Cos that might explain the whole lack of sex and bjs thing you're going through  rofl

j/k  Wink

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
monkeychow
VIP

How's that for provocation?

« Reply #382 on: September 20, 2006, 07:02:06 AM »

Do you normally talk to girls like this when your with them? Cos that might explain the whole lack of sex and bjs thing you're going through  rofl

j/k  Wink

rofl

Nah actually in real life i'm very polite and well mannered...its just online when posting in this kind of thread I tend to get a bit carried away with the detail. Sorry if I offended anyone.  I must seem like a jerk from all my posts on here...but in real i'm the "nice guy" guy that finishes last as they say!

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #383 on: September 20, 2006, 07:05:23 AM »

Man how have i missed this thread for so long.

I'm a transport kinda guy. Planes, trains and Automobiles.

Only ever been caught once that was on a bus. Suffice to say we got off and continued elsewhere

Oh everyone has had sex on a crappy haunted house ride right?

Got a BJ in the school toilets too. That was good. My current GF gives the best BJ's ever mind you so i've had some experiences with her . . which i'll take to my grave.

I'm boring i know. Some of the stories you guys have are much better.

But i know a mate who had sex with this woman who was interviewing him . . and then he didn't get the job. We wound him up for years that his performance was below par.

Once again this thread just rules

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
monkeychow
VIP

« Reply #384 on: September 20, 2006, 07:10:37 AM »

Just face it, inner beauty don't work shit if your hideous appearance makes the thought of sex become repulsing.

Interesting post...

Well i don't think fat or ugly people should wear a mask or whatever one of your questions was...but I do think many such people (like myself lol) will have a tough time in today's society.

I mean - i'd like to say its the personality in life that counts....like i'd like to belive thats true....but I think it seems for most people...they filter by looks, and then out of the good looking people, start sorting by personality.

You know like humour and personality and all that are very important, but I really think people start assessing those things once they've already weeded out the potential candidates who arn't acceptable looking.

A great personality can boost you up a few points, like make u go from average to good in a partner's eyes...but
if your too ugly, yet really nice, most people won't ever give you the time (other than plutoniclly) to discover your really nice.

That's my somewhat cynical view of how society operates anyway!

Amish
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #385 on: September 20, 2006, 07:12:45 AM »

One time I stayed up all night, and then the next day I jacked off at some point during the day (can't remember when now) and then later that night, a girl came over. 

I had never had any pussy before (I was a virgin until I was 22) but I'd had blowjobs before. Anyway, the girl came over and she really wanted me to fuck her, so I did, therefore losing my virginity.  After she left, I was so hyped up from finally getting pussy that I jacked off again.

So, for those keeping count, that's 3 times so far in this night that I've nutted.  Now, I was still very horny, so I called another girl I had been talking to and asked her to come over and give me a blowjob.  One thing to note is that I hadn't even had a shower from the first girl, so my dick smelled like a condom, and those things are pleasant to smell, you know?

Anyway, she came over and sucked my dick, but didn't say anything about the rubber smell. I nutted in her mouth and she swallowed (and this was the first time I'd ever met her in person.)  After that, I stood up and I was like "Do you want me to fuck you?" and she said "Yes."  So, I got another condom, but I had to make her suck me until I was hard again because at this point I was having trouble.  I had nutted 4 times so far and hadn't had any sleep the night before, and it was already like 3 in the morning. 

Anyway, she got it hard and I put the condom on, and then I tried fucking her, but I kept almost falling asleep because I was soooooooo tired, and my dick kept going half soft.  A few times I pulled out and made her suck it again so it would stay hard, but I finally just said "Okay, I can't do this, I'm too tired."  It was pretty akward after that, and I never heard from her again.  Sad

But seriously, who can stay up all night and then stay up into the next night, and cum more than 4 times?  I had a right to not finish fucking her.  Smiley
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #386 on: September 20, 2006, 07:16:37 AM »

j/k  Wink

rofl

Nah actually in real life i'm very polite and well mannered...its just online when posting in this kind of thread I tend to get a bit carried away with the detail. Sorry if I offended anyone.  I must seem like a jerk from all my posts on here...but in real i'm the "nice guy" guy that finishes last as they say!

well there's your problem, who wants a nice guy?
Nice girls are a turn off, sure I don't want a total slut either, or hell, who am I kidding?
I do them all, but the one I'd date ain't a nice girl but somewhere in between. I've been with nice girls, but it's been boring.

And doesnt the saying go that bad boys gets the girls but nice guys they marry, or something.

I don't know if it's been a topic yet, but know when we've talked about virgins, then how do you feel if your partner is more experienced? What about if the guy or girl has had, say, 50 partners?

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #387 on: September 20, 2006, 07:26:51 AM »

I had sex in a bathroom while on magic mushrooms once.  That was the best - the best!  yes

ok

When my XBF and I used to meet up at the cinema before I went to his... we used to fool around plenty in the car in the parking lot (thank you tinted windows!!) ... there wasn't enough room in his car for a proper fuck though... so before the movie started we sometimes used to go to the disabled restroom if we couldn't wait til we got back to his... hihi

And if the movie was shitty and there weren't too many people there, I'd suck him off...

Goddammit breakups fucking suck ass!!! No more fuckin' in the disabled restrooms... no more blowjobs in the cinema... no more foolin' around in his car... Grrrr...

I love this girl

If I was in the Uk both of those ladies would be my girlfriends right now and my penis would be definately sore but happy. beer

Gotta love dreamers Grin

My GF hates to swallow so just yesterday, i was fucking her mouth, and she could feel it tensing up to shoot in her mouth so she started to push me away so i shot it in her face and where did it go?Huh

RIGHT IN HER FUCKING EYE

BINGO  ok

rofl for some reason they'd prefer it in the eye than the hair thats what i got told when i shot in my gf hair hihi

I'm being serious Skynyrd Girl, when I say, that I am thrilled to hear the passion by which you speak in regards to sucking dick and swallowing the loads.   beer

rofl Thanks!
I just really don't see why girls complain about it... its just a cock, and its not like cum tastes bad!! I like it! I have no sympathy for girls who won't suck cock, or if they do, girls who won't swallow. Jeeez if you don't like it that much, just hold your breath, deepthroat and just let him go off down your throat!

Once again this girl is my new hero. You should have a TV show or something. but thats what my gf says too. Its silly not to swallow i think.

Its the same with guys and girls who wont kiss their partner after theh other has been down on them. Its stupid. A blowjob isn't as good unless the girl swallows.

Once again would like to add SkynyrdGirl is Awesome  beer ok beer

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #388 on: September 20, 2006, 07:34:46 AM »

But seriously, who can stay up all night and then stay up into the next night, and cum more than 4 times?  I had a right to not finish fucking her.  Smiley
I can, last weekend, 2 days, 15 times.

There's one time when I had a rough week at work and had a flu and hadn't really had much sleep the whole week. So I got myself a girl on friday, but she was a bit shy so I had to see her again on saturday to get laid, so I've had a little fever the night before, hadn't slept well for over a week and we stayed awake talking and drinking beer until 5 a.m.

So we went down to action and I was so tired so I just wanted to get it done (man she was tight) but for some reason I couldn't come and I told her we should try again when I'm less tired.

But she got together with her ex and all I did was a poor perfomance, which bugs me still (perhaps the oral sex with ice in my mouth saves something), 'cos actually I have a reputation to keep, there's two occasions when a girl has come and asked at some bar
"Are you XX?"
"Yeah, have we met?" (who have I put pregnant, have I nailed her friend, is she pissed?"
"I've heard about you, are you as good as they say?"
"There's only one way to find out, honey"

Oh, and once I've been asked if I'm interested to become a stripper.

And once;
"I know that fucker, he's like with new girl every time I see her" (coming from a girl who had five guys in one night when I was doing "stuff" with her roommate"
"He dated *insert girl name* before and then her cousin *insert another girl name*!"

"And listen asshole, I know you cheated on *girlname 1*"

Actually I hadn't, but I told her is damn comforting that someone's life is so meaningless they keep a record of my doings.

And yes, I scored the girl she tried to warn about me. And never saw her again.

monkeychow
VIP

« Reply #389 on: September 20, 2006, 07:37:50 AM »

well there's your problem, who wants a nice guy?
Nice girls are a turn off, sure I don't want a total slut either, or hell, who am I kidding?
I do them all, but the one I'd date ain't a nice girl but somewhere in between. I've been with nice girls, but it's been boring.

I guess it depends what one means by "nice girls" and so on. Like i mean - when i say "nice girl" I dont mean it to suggest that the girl has to be disinterested in sex. What i mean is a girl has a kind personality and empathy for others and is a decent human being so to speak. So what i need is a girl that isn't a bitch, but who does has a major sex drive to go with her kind personality.

As thats basicly what i am in real, a guy who has plenty on interest in sex, but i try and be nice to other people and a good person if that makes any sence!!

And doesnt the saying go that bad boys gets the girls but nice guys they marry, or something.

God I hope that's true. But as we were saying earlier. Its prob that they marry the nice ones out of the guys who are already hot...lol.....

I don't know if it's been a topic yet, but know when we've talked about virgins, then how do you feel if your partner is more experienced? What about if the guy or girl has had, say, 50 partners?

I have no problem with girls having had multiple partners. Assuming of course that she's been smart and is STD free. I mean i guess on some level 50 is a lot of guys to compare myself against...like i was saying in the virgin part of the  thread...but if i was confident that she liked me, then it wouldn't be an issue. Especially if i thought she and i made love well togther so to speak!

A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #390 on: September 20, 2006, 07:43:55 AM »

But she got together with her ex and all I did was a poor perfomance, which bugs me still (perhaps the oral sex with ice in my mouth saves something), 'cos actually I have a reputation to keep, there's two occasions when a girl has come and asked at some bar
"Are you XX?"
"Yeah, have we met?" (who have I put pregnant, have I nailed her friend, is she pissed?"

And once;
"I know that fucker, he's like with new girl every time I see her" (coming from a girl who had five guys in one night when I was doing "stuff" with her roommate"
"He dated *insert girl name* before and then her cousin *insert another girl name*!"

Actually I hadn't, but I told her is damn comforting that someone's life is so meaningless they keep a record of my doings.

Do you find you have trouble getting through doors at all?

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
anythinggoes
« Reply #391 on: September 20, 2006, 07:53:45 AM »

ha ha ha dude if i ever meet you ill buy you i drink, classic i wanted to write something but that was perfect rofl
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #392 on: September 20, 2006, 08:04:34 AM »

"Are you XX?"

And once;

no, but it's a true story, I was so sure she ruined my chances, tho. Good thing she didn't.

Monkeychow I understood you wrong on the nice girl part, since over here if you talk about nice girls, you talk about those who ain't had that much sex etc.

As for the bad boys part, I think it's basicly about self confidence thing. If you've had a lot's of girls and find it easy to get a new one and that you've been in a couple fights so you know that really the guy picking a fight with you ain't going to just walk over you. It brings confidence. And when not backing down and showing no fear usually gets the other guy to back off. And when it's not really the end of the world if that girl you're talking with ain't interested, but the fact you ain't trying too hard gives you an advantage. And when you get a girl to hit on you, then it's a sure homerun every time. (Expect once when the girl's friend reminded of the bf back home).

Then again there are the bad bad guys who believe themselves, get girls and then treat 'em bad, obviously you don't want to marry one of those.

I tend to think I'm a good bad boy, since I've stopped a rape (and paid taxi to her home and politely said no thanks to her offer to have a drink, 'cos I felt like I was taking advantage of the situation). I've got involved when some guy has slapped a girl around more than one occasion, it's not like me to let things like that slip.

monkeychow
VIP

« Reply #393 on: September 20, 2006, 08:23:00 AM »

Ahh ok...i think we understand each other a bit better now then  Grin

You certainly do come across on here as having an uber-confidence (i dont mean that as an insult or anything by the way) - and i'd say your right in that its definately a part of your sucesses with the opposite sex.

It sounds like you and I are very different people though. Like basicly i'm not the type to get into a fight, and if guys challage me i'd crumble like a cake. Unless i was incrediably angry or something deathly important was happening. Then i'd fight but i'd get my ass handed to me.

For example...i too would attempt to stop a rape if i saw it, but i'd prob get killed and the guy would go back to his raping  Embarrassed

People say to get more confidence and i'll get laid more. And i respect them for saying it and i know their right. But with my inner nature, its also something I can't do convincingly. its kind of like telling a person to change their height..its just part of who i am. But i'll keep trying. But to be perfectly honest...now that i've hit 29 - i'm starting to think its past the point of no return...i don't say this to winge or expect sympanthy or have a defeatest attiude or anything like that. But in all honesty in the last few weeks i've started to think its quite likely my sexual satus will remain this way forever.  Just because women are attracted to certain things, and well, I don't have thsoe things. That sounds silly, but nothing has changed in like 15 years now, so i can't see it suddenly reversing - even if i try some new approaches. But thats ok - i think the secret will be for me to adjust to this view and try and live a fullfilled life in other areas. But it won't be easy...so expect me to come on here and make the occasional distressed post! hahahah  rofl

journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #394 on: September 20, 2006, 11:44:14 AM »

A topic

How do you guys feel of ugly guys or chicks?
Like fat people or those who should wear a mask?

It just keeps surprising me how some ugly bloke thinks he got a chance to some 10 outta 10 points girl. Is it just that they hope they get laid out of pity, or that their drunken charm works, since some ugly one has come up with the comforting lie about inner beauty.

Are you living in a dream? If your tummy got three layers and I don't even want to think about the sweat between those, you sure ain't gonna get a guy who takes care of himself by exercising regulary. At least that's the deal with me. My ex tho did find some fattie for herself, but I think it's good since she was jealous about me and I'm sure that fattie sure don't have to fear girls wanting to sleep with him.

Another example; a couple gets married and the woman or man stops taking care of himself.
Isn't that just cheating? If I marry someone and she stops taking care of herself and puts on some 20 kilos of extra weight, like I would want to sleep with her anymore, sure if I do the same it's just wrong for me to complain.

So how much do you boys and girls look at appearance when you meet someone?
For me it's 100% for me to get to know someone, now if the pretty package it's good on the inside, too, I've hit the jackpot.

Since after all you can't live with a pretty retard either.

I think it's important to be sexually attracted to someone intially.  But in the long haul it's the attitude and personality that carries the relationship through. The person may be physically gorgeous, but can you live with them? It does matter in that regard. If you're just after sex, then it won't be an issue.

Also, what if you fall in love with someone who has a beautiful face and body, but two years into the relationship she/he is in a horrible accident and gets disfigured? Do you stay with them, because the love is too embedded to leave? Or do you walk away, because they don't have that perfection anymore? That's a test of true love and loyalty.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #395 on: September 20, 2006, 12:50:34 PM »

That's a damn good point journey, but accidents happen, it's not like it's anyone's fault and yes, I would stay by her side (tho it's easy to say so, but really it would be true hell to see someone you love in a wheelchair).

But the weight thing is different, since that's someones fault and it sure ain't mine.

Expect if she's given me a child, but then I expect her to get back into shape eventually.

Danny Top Hat
« Reply #396 on: September 20, 2006, 01:50:39 PM »

MonkeyChow - "nice" is a curse word.  Never forget that.  Erase that word from your dictionary.

From now on you can be 'kind', 'empathetic' and 'thougtful' but never nice.  Nice means 'bland' and that's about the worst thing you can be.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #397 on: September 20, 2006, 02:45:14 PM »

Monkey, I suggest you start working out.  Then once you get strong, get in a big fight and beat up some blokes, THEN the girls will be all over you.  Your lack of confidence stems from a lack of confidence in your strength and physique.

do it.

DO IT!
Elrothiel
« Reply #398 on: September 20, 2006, 02:49:19 PM »

When my XBF and I used to meet up at the cinema before I went to his... we used to fool around plenty in the car in the parking lot (thank you tinted windows!!) ... there wasn't enough room in his car for a proper fuck though... so before the movie started we sometimes used to go to the disabled restroom if we couldn't wait til we got back to his... hihi

And if the movie was shitty and there weren't too many people there, I'd suck him off...

Goddammit breakups fucking suck ass!!! No more fuckin' in the disabled restrooms... no more blowjobs in the cinema... no more foolin' around in his car... Grrrr...

I love this girl

I'm being serious Skynyrd Girl, when I say, that I am thrilled to hear the passion by which you speak in regards to sucking dick and swallowing the loads.   beer

rofl Thanks!
I just really don't see why girls complain about it... its just a cock, and its not like cum tastes bad!! I like it! I have no sympathy for girls who won't suck cock, or if they do, girls who won't swallow. Jeeez if you don't like it that much, just hold your breath, deepthroat and just let him go off down your throat!

Once again this girl is my new hero. You should have a TV show or something. but thats what my gf says too. Its silly not to swallow i think.

Its the same with guys and girls who wont kiss their partner after theh other has been down on them. Its stupid. A blowjob isn't as good unless the girl swallows.

Once again would like to add SkynyrdGirl is Awesome  beer ok beer

I like you! Can I buy you a drink? beer ok smoking
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #399 on: September 20, 2006, 02:52:03 PM »

It sounds like you and I are very different people though. Like basicly i'm not the type to get into a fight, and if guys challage me i'd crumble like a cake. Unless i was incrediably angry or something deathly important was happening. Then i'd fight but i'd get my ass handed to me.

I repeat... ?you need a shot o' confidence in the ass. ?

Working out would probably be a great start! ?Staying fit usually works wonders in boosting your confidence and lifting your spirits all the way around. ?ok

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: